Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets face it, all of us would have perfect lives if femails were wiped off the earth.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
They have no use except just sitting there doing nothing except texting chad and polluting my precious air with their roast flaps. We can work, cook, earn and succeed on our own. The world will revolve much better than it ever could. We would not have to worry about not being tall, white, or ugly. We would be accepted for things that aren't able to be changed. Putting effort into things would matter and we would be driven to get shit done. With femails, they are not productive at all. They make kids that betas are forced to raise. They fight for equal pay but they go to work and do nothing at all. They poison the college environment by being party sluts. Men can do everything on their own, yet femails are completely worthless.

Shitskin hindu cope. You would still have a sex drive and your instincts would keep driving you to seek a mate. With no femoids around to satisfy you, you'd be just as miserable as you are as an incel.There's no escape from this except for death.

This is basically totalitary MGTOW.

I agree. Keep them locked up in breeding factories so we can have next gen incels to inherit our kingdom. We would have alot less wars and world issues if woman werent around.

mental_out said:
I'd rather wipe whiteknights off the face of the planet, if that happened I think women would become more tolerable and less spoiled.

cucks must be hanged

mental_out said:
I'd rather wipe whiteknights off the face of the planet, if that happened I think women would become more tolerable and less spoiled.

Yea, true. They are just as bad. They are where the validation comes from.

Abomination said:
Shitskin hindu cope. You would still have a sex drive and your instincts would keep driving you to seek a mate. With no femoids around to satisfy you, you'd be just as miserable as you are as an incel.There's no escape from this except for death.

Lol yes. Correct. Only currycels can cope.