Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lets envision the perfect nation of Incelistan

BenBerger

BenBerger

Captain
★★★★
What is your vision for the glorious nation of Incelistan?
I am not aware of a similar thread so let's simply present the vision everyone has with regards to this glorious nations.

I will start with economics:
Incelistan will have a prosperous economy that provides every incel with a basic income and a job.
We also have highly developed industry:

Our main Exports memes, avis, high IQ posts, soy poisoning antidotes, cuck detection devices, venting devices, how-to-be-virgin guides, etc...

Impot European Stacies, Japannies Lolils, and other copes.

Plus you can have me as your finance minister or head of central bank - guaranteed prosperity with zero interest rates!

About the government
The first parliament of Incelistan can be assembled from the active users of this forum. The subsequent parliaments to be elected by all incels of incelistan.
The president must be elected by all citizens.
The government must be appointed by the parliament.
We also need an incel supreme court.

Also...
I think that @kikecel can be the chief of our incel-MOSSAD so we could take revenge.
@ZkinnyG can be the imam - spiritual leader Inshallah.
These are the cels that I know so one could offer his or other candidates.

We also need armed forces to protect our glorious motherland from the normies. Hence I propose to start out nuclear program asap (Any nuclearcels?).

Would be great to hear your propositions. We also need a flag and the rest of the symbols.

Watch out, (((they))) might take you out for this just like @ZkinnyG .

For wanting a peaceful non violent uprising.
RIP my sandcel brother.
I dreamed to free Plastine with him.
Hope I will find an other sandcel friend ASAP

What is your vision for the glorious nation of Incelistan?
I am not aware of a similar thread so let's simply present the vision everyone has with regards to this glorious nations.

I will start with economics:
Incelistan will have a prosperous economy that provides every incel with a basic income and a job.
We also have highly developed industry:

Our main Exports memes, avis, high IQ posts, soy poisoning antidotes, cuck detection devices, venting devices, how-to-be-virgin guides, etc...

Impot European Stacies, Japannies Lolils, and other copes.

Plus you can have me as your finance minister or head of central bank - guaranteed prosperity with zero interest rates!

About the government
The first parliament of Incelistan can be assembled from the active users of this forum. The subsequent parliaments to be elected by all incels of incelistan.
The president must be elected by all citizens.
The government must be appointed by the parliament.
We also need an incel supreme court.

Also...
I think that @kikecel can be the chief of our incel-MOSSAD so we could take revenge.
@ZkinnyG can be the imam - spiritual leader Inshallah.
These are the cels that I know so one could offer his or other candidates.

We also need armed forces to protect our glorious motherland from the normies. Hence I propose to start out nuclear program asap (Any nuclearcels?).

Would be great to hear your propositions. We also need a flag and the rest of the symbols.
Based post and impeccable IQ level

mandatory but paid military service. The whole world will want us dead

All I want is toilets having no rights lol