Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lets either move this forum to the deep web or make a 2nd deep web version of this forum

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
Itll be alot harder for the Libs and Goverment to but in our buissness. Theres tutorials videos on how to set up TOR (The Onion Router). Granted there will be some downsides but I think there worth it. First down side is itll be slower to load shit because therell be layers upon layers of encryption. Like whatever you say, wont be so easily tracked. The FBI could get hold of that information but theyll have a very hard time with whatever your saying, uploading or downloading. Next flaw is people might not understand how TOR works will get caught up in some shit. Not so likely if they only stick to the incel forum but some idiots will act as of they have free reign and then either deal with a nasty computer virus or get there ass whooped by either FBI or US Marchalls.

With TOR, you can provide alot more security then with VPN bullshit. And to sign up fot this sight, you cant use public wifi or a VPN. Thats all gone once your account is accepted but siging up under TOR, first off deosnt mask your IP orocation. Just heavily encrypts data so only the people meant to see that data can see what it is. Allowing new people can sign up without the goverment goin wild.

If you dont agree with the movement of this forum going in deep web, at least support a clone of it going to the deep web. Let us be ourselfs without fuckers like foids, or goverment or normies or non incel niggers who might think of us as there next exterminators crawling up our asses. Let us have our buissness to ourselfs and no one else.

Itll be alot harder for the Libs and Goverment to but in our buissness. Theres tutorials videos on how to set up TOR (The Onion Router). Granted there will be some downsides but I think there worth it. First down side is itll be slower to load shit because therell be layers upon layers of encryption. Like whatever you say, wont be so easily tracked. The FBI could get hold of that information but theyll have a very hard time with whatever your saying, uploading or downloading. Next flaw is people might not understand how TOR works will get caught up in some shit. Not so likely if they only stick to the incel forum but some idiots will act as of they have free reign and then either deal with a nasty computer virus or get there ass whooped by either FBI or US Marchalls.

With TOR, you can provide alot more security then with VPN bullshit. And to sign up fot this sight, you cant use public wifi or a VPN. Thats all gone once your account is accepted but siging up under TOR, first off deosnt mask your IP orocation. Just heavily encrypts data so only the people meant to see that data can see what it is. Allowing new people can sign up without the goverment goin wild.

If you dont agree with the movement of this forum going in deep web, at least support a clone of it going to the deep web. Let us be ourselfs without fuckers like foids, or goverment or normies or non incel niggers who might think of us as there next exterminators crawling up our asses. Let us have our buissness to ourselfs and no one else.
You just want to post CP fag

nope seems very hard to do

no. my internet is shit enough as is

I dont care. It is americuck and eurocuck problems. In my country they dont give a shit what I say here. Actually they support it :feelsjuice: