Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Let's cause foids to develop eating disorders

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Every single zoomer foid has some fascination with the idea of developing an eating disorder (mostly because of its cultural relevance and aesthetic appeal). When you mix that with foids high neuroticism and their desire to have slim bodies for Chad you could probably cause hundreds of foids to develop eating disorders just by devoting your time to making/posting images like this and distributing them on social media like Twitter:feelskek:

This is based as fuck! Genius way to troll foids and make their lives miserable:feelsohh::foidSoy:

Shannon ordered staff to close the blinds when she was in Unit 1.

just starvemaxx qween

I doubt these "eating disorders' for foids are anything more than more desperately wishing to attract Chad, anyways; whatever minute suffering they may feel in comparison due to the daily life of any subhuman will be instantly overshadowed by the fact that they're probably still even more appealing to HTNs and above compared to perhaps the slightly overweight frame they may have held weeks ago, on top of the already existing hypergsmy and foid privilege benefitting them in such... :feelshehe:

But if it does at least somewhat work, sure; isn't there one that causes them to repeatedly vomit out all of what they're consumed or something? :feelsjuice:

Lol 200 calories a day

Gives a whole new meaning to "dead by daylight"

auschwitz maxxing :lul:

Every single zoomer foid has some fascination with the idea of developing an eating disorder (mostly because of its cultural relevance and aesthetic appeal). When you mix that with foids high neuroticism and their desire to have slim bodies for Chad you could probably cause hundreds of foids to develop eating disorders just by devoting your time to making/posting images like this and distributing them on social media like Twitter:feelskek:
View attachment 674658 View attachment 674659
This is based as fuck! Genius way to troll foids and make their lives miserable:feelsohh::foidSoy:
Yuck. I’d rather be crushed by a landwhale than risk breaking some foids bones from bumping into her

Yuck. I’d rather be crushed by a landwhale than risk breaking some foids bones from bumping into her

I care more for circumstance than simply appearance.

I like a snappy gal

Sometimes I search some foid centric content on YouTube (like day in my life, travel diaries, makeup tutorial) and sort by new so I see these foid channels with less than 100 views. I comment on their videos asking them if they are MtF or comment on their looks (mostly nose, eyes, ears) and weight, sometimes I get their responses and that makes it even more funnier. I like the thought of a random foid developing insecurity because of me.

yes, until there more underweight than saint Lanza

-
I looked at those two graphics-- I could use this diet myself tbh, hah
-

Some brocels don't even seem to be wanting to date woman anymore.

Yas queen, keep doing your diet, you are doing great sweetie. I also heard that if you eat 0 calories for 1 week, you will become a Stacie, so let’s go!

based Auschwitz Maxx memers

Aren’t these diets just for land whales? I don’t want a land whale anyway :feelsugh:

Sometimes I search some foid centric content on YouTube (like day in my life, travel diaries, makeup tutorial) and sort by new so I see these foid channels with less than 100 views. I comment on their videos asking them if they are MtF or comment on their looks (mostly nose, eyes, ears) and weight, sometimes I get their responses and that makes it even more funnier. I like the thought of a random foid developing insecurity because of me.
Based honestly... i'mma start doing this

Aren’t these diets just for land whales? I don’t want a land whale anyway :feelsugh:
No land whales will never go on diets like this jfl

The target audience for this stuff is mainly insecure middle school/high school girls although they dont actually lose noticeable weight from it long term in most cases since its unsustainable and they end up binge eating in the end

All it does is make foids lives miserable :feelskek:

They should kill themselves already. (in Chrono Trigger)

No land whales will never go on diets like this jfl

The target audience for this stuff is mainly insecure middle school/high school girls although they dont actually lose noticeable weight from it long term in most cases since its unsustainable and they end up binge eating in the end

All it does is make foids lives miserable :feelskek:
i don't get the whole notion of slim foids starving themself for Chad approval. They’ll just look like a member of a concentration camp then no Chad will want them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back