Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Lets all leonardodicapriomaxx

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Even if is more of theoretical refusal, but still, any cultured man should tfu on dating with femoids so old (would bang 25+ roastie, if looking decently)

I'm sorry you got no reply

25 is way too old, he should eject on any hole above 16 tbh.

Even if is more of theoretical refusal, but still, any cultured man should tfu on dating with femoids so old (would bang 25+ roastie, if looking decently)

if you wealthmaxx, this is actually possible but you seem NEET so its over for you

16 only gang
25 is way too old, he should eject on any hole above 16 tbh.

pedo.co

if you wealthmaxx, this is actually possible but you seem NEET so its over for you

pedo.co

COPE and moralfag. Also low IQ.

Giphy 12

He effectively became a sugar daddy. :feelshaha: No hole in her mind will spend prime years in LTR without a strong monetary compensation.

hes high iq. im jealous

If I was capable of doing so, this would be my goal. No idea why richfags and famous men marry old foids or at all.

No sane guy who's gl, rich and extremely high status would date anything but prime stacies.

@FastBananaCEO come here cuse u have a leonardicapriomaxx avi and share it to the class

He effectively became a sugar daddy. :feelshaha: No hole in her mind will spend prime years in LTR without a strong monetary compensation.
The compensation is getting to say that you’re Leonardo diCaprio’s fucking girlfriend. I’m sure they’re making bank too, but the status is worth infinitely more to them.