Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lets act like Fakecels.

Some guy uploaded a pic of his back acne and claimed it would make him incel. I think he got banned promptly.

hehehe

i havent had any attention for 12 hours i am so incel man

"What a cope. Even I could manage to get a gf in high school"

Someone actually said this.
My fucking god, that's really so rage inducing.

There's even guys saying like "if you fuck fat girls, you could still be considered Incel" like wtf?

There's even guys saying like "if you fuck fat girls, you could still be considered Incel" like wtf?
they say that because they've been validated by a fat girl and it doesn't count because of their weight. What a joke tbh.

(Imagine ear-piercing female voice)

It's sexist to think that only men can be incels. Women are too! I weight 250lbs, and I've only been laid five times, not even by chad! Nobody loves me, even though there's landwhale and slob fetish threads. Ugh, being female is so hard.

(Imagine ear-piercing female voice)

It's sexist to think that only men can be incels. Women are too! I weight 250lbs, and I've only been laid five times, not even by chad! Nobody loves me, even though there's landwhale and slob fetish threads. Ugh, being female is so hard.
:feelsree:

I slayed in high school, but college is a lot harder... I've been trying tinder and my match rate is only like 10% jfl. Every once in a while I'll get to fuck a 6/10 roastie, but that's like once a month MAX. Sucks being an incel.

@Weirdcel I think
lol what I mean is it's never going to get easier with girls than it was in high/middle school.

Exceptions if you move to thailand or a country like it of course.