Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Lethargy is killing me

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★
:fuk:
I have sunken in the depth of lethargy. :fuk:
I find it extremely difficult to move, speak or even think. I have turned into a spineless brainlet.

What can I do ? I don't have access to hard drugs.

I see the normies so synchronized with life like this emot :feelsautistic: but I can't be :feelsautistic: and i am rather :feelsseriously:

:fuk:
I have sunken in the depth of lethargy. :fuk:
I find it extremely difficult to move, speak or even think. I have turned into a spineless brainlet.

What can I do ? I don't have access to hard drugs.

I see the normies so synchronized with life like this emot :feelsautistic: but I can't be :feelsautistic: and i am rather :feelsseriously:
Same but I fap 5+ times a day which is the root cause of my sleepiness. I CANT RESIST THE URGE THOUGJ :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Same but I fap 5+ times a day which is the root cause of my sleepiness. I CANT RESIST THE URGE THOUGJ :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
Masturbation addict brainpilled :feelswhat:

I CANT COPE WITHOUT BUSTING A FAT ONE AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 4 HOURS!!!
Can't relate tbh. I'm a gamercel. You do whatever you can to cope brocel.

Incel trait: You drink energy drinks, yet you have no social life.

I have been drinking a lot of Bang and Rockstar lately.

Incel trait: You drink energy drinks, yet you have no social life.

I have been drinking a lot of Bang and Rockstar lately.
does it help giving you a drive to do smt ?

Here's what I did when I was in that place:

Run a lap around the block every other day. Whenever you get too tired to stand it, walk. When you're ready again, run again.

You'll start to feel a difference in a few weeks. Then you can try doing some other stuff to feel better.

Here's what I did when I was in that place:

Run a lap around the block every other day. Whenever you get too tired to stand it, walk. When you're ready again, run again.

You'll start to feel a difference in a few weeks. Then you can try doing some other stuff to feel better.
i have asthma, can't run for shit without becoming breathless :shock:

i have asthma, can't run for shit without becoming breathless :shock:
Damn, that sucks. I'm sorry. You could try an inhaler or regular nebulizer treatment if you haven't already.

Maybe if all else fails, lifting could help you to get some activity without triggering the asthma? No weights, just bodyweight stuff or curling a milk jug. I actually used a 30 rack of PBR as a weight recently lol.:feelskek:

Also (and not ashamed to say I do this) self-soothing touch reduces stress: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2666497621000655

Also (and not ashamed to say I do this) self-soothing touch reduces stress: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2666497621000655
just schizo touch bro.

Damn, that sucks. I'm sorry. You could try an inhaler or regular nebulizer treatment if you haven't already.
Tried them, but my asthma stays undefeated

Maybe if all else fails, lifting could help you to get some activity without triggering the asthma? No weights, just bodyweight stuff or curling a milk jug. I actually used a 30 rack of PBR as a weight recently lol.:feelskek:
I could lift tbh, and it seems the only thing my body can do without serious stress.
I have a gym membership, but I rarely go due to the lethargic state i am sinking in. To lift, I need to get out somehow of this state.

Thank you for the advice :feelsokman: