Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LETHAL BLACKPILL ("HURR DURR MUH PERSONALITY")

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Was talking to 2 foids at lunch just now and one was talking about this guy named Josh who she wants to get with. She kept emphasizing how "cute" he was.

Then, after emphasizing how "cute" he is, he talked about how he is an "asshole" with a "cheating problem" who has been "cheating on me since before he even could".

She wen on to explain that the guy almost fucked her while he already had a "girlfriend", but she opted out once she learned that he had a "girlfriend". Then she said the guy keeps saying they will get together, but whenever he returns from his military base (He's a military fag), he goes and fucks someone else instead.

So we have a serial cheater who is an "asshole" who can't keep his word with this girl at lunch and goes and fucks other girls instead, but this foid still wants him because he's "cute".

What a great personality this guy has. Oh, and just for the record, this isn't your typical bimbo slut either. She is a "country girl" with a very modest social media record and always dresses modestly. AWALT.

Last edited:
Good face makes up for all sins in life

Stop, enough,we already knew that, are we supposed to rot in this way? Talking about the same harsh shit for years? Yes, seems like that...

this was the hardest pill to swallow for me, that the 'shy girl' at the back of class lusts for chad cock (and gets it)

this was the hardest pill to swallow for me, that the 'shy girl' at the back of class lusts for chad cock (and gets it)
True, you always wanted to believe that there is someone "clear" fem-angel,kek

how long does this take you to format?

Hopefully she will sire one of his many bastard children

I remember when this guy said he was leaving and would never come back JFL

Since ancient times women were always atracted to males who cheated on them

Stop, enough,we already knew that, are we supposed to rot in this way? Talking about the same harsh shit for years? Yes, seems like that...
lmao its too painful

What a great personality