Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let women post in the "Ask An Incel" section

If i wanted to involve myself in gynocentrism I would just go outside, this forum is my only safe place.

LMAO at this retard, your literally coping about a bunch of bullshit retarded reasons why foids she be allowed on an incel site. shit like we are men lol and grow a spine typically redpill bullshit. Again why the fuck do you want foids on an incel website
Why do you want only men on here? You must be a fag
Nigga, they already are afraid, everytime so retard goes on a mass shooting we get the blame, inviting them on the website would do the opposite of that you shit eating mongoloid
You're afraid of getting blamed for something you didn't do? JFL

@Master @Fat Link if you allow any foids ALL SIMPING SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR 60% WARN FIRST VIOLATION. SIMPING SHOULD BE AT ALL COSTS PUNISHED AND SIMPS IF THEY CONTINUE SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED

If i wanted to involve myself in gynocentrism I would just go outside, this forum is my only safe place.
This forum is the complete opposite of gynocentrism. If you're so afraid, just don't go on Ask An Incel. I've never seen so many men afraid of foids when they're inferior to us in every way. Not to mention they will have zero power on this site.

@Master @Fat Link if you allow any foids ALL SIMPING SHOULD BE ENOUGH FOR 60% WARN FIRST VIOLATION. SIMPING SHOULD BE AT ALL COSTS PUNISHED AND SIMPS IF THEY CONTINUE SHOULD BE PERMANENTLY BANNED
I say perma ban simps on site. There should be zero mercy on them. If they switch to full simp mode at the mere sight of a foid, that's just giga pathetic and they were never black pilled.

Have more confidence in your brocels and blackpilled men. Only a minority are that retarded. The mods can easily deal with them if they're good at their job.
I agree letting women make questions here would be funny, but I don't trust the FAKECELS on this site.

You underestimate how universal simping is, the good thing is that everyone would see those simps and kick 'em off with extreme hostility.

Why do you want only men on here? You must be a fag
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, this nigga pulled out the #1 foid cope, fuck off you retarded fucking simp, I want and incel site with incels and incels can only be men, stop trying to get your dick wet here you fucking simp
You're afraid of getting blamed for something you didn't do? JFL\
I don't care about the blame lol, since I don't care what foids think, I don't want them on an incel site

I say perma ban simps on site. There should be zero mercy on them. If they switch to full simp mode at the mere sight of a foid, that's just giga pathetic and they were never black pilled.
You would be the first faggot gone, lmao, you are already preemptively simping form imaginary foids

You would be the first faggot gone, lmao, you are already preemptively simping form imaginary foids
You should be banned. You breathe the same oxygen as foids you fucking simp.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, this nigga pulled out the #1 foid cope, fuck off you retarded fucking simp, I want and incel site with incels and incels can only be men, stop trying to get your dick wet here you fucking simp
Strawman. I'm not trying to put my dick in some foid fish hole. That's what YOU want.
I don't care about the blame lol, since I don't care what foids think, I don't want them on an incel site
If you don't care what foids think, why are you trying to hide from their opinions by not letting them on the site? Just ignore them. Wait you have the willpower of a toddler.

You should be banned. You breathe the same oxygen as foids you fucking simp.
I don't because I live alone in a basement in my own house, where my on carbon dioxide emissions are refreshed back into a closed current system. I screen the entire property for foid presences and activate the sprinklers anytime they dare approach me, I wear a filtration mask going outside the prevents me from breathing anything that foids do

Ask an incel should be quarantined and users who wish to post there must make a new account unrelated to their incel account for use in that section alone, and denounce their honorary incel status.

Strawman. I'm not trying to put my dick in some foid fish hole. That's what YOU want.
Nah retard, you literally called me a faggot because I don't want foids on this website, straight simping nigga
If you don't care what foids think, why are you trying to hide from their opinions by not letting them on the site? Just ignore them. Wait you have the willpower of a toddler.
I don't want them corrupting this site niggas, if women weren't a corrupting force we wouldn't be here, they literally ruin everything. Same thing happened with vidya and other male oriented hobbies
7ialcps1mhl21.jpg

Nah retard, you literally called me a faggot because I don't want foids on this website, straight simping nigga
You started it by saying I'm desperate for pussy just because I think foids should be allowed to a limited capacity on this site.
I don't want them corrupting this site niggas, if women weren't a corrupting force we wouldn't be here, they literally ruin everything. Same thing happened with vidya and other male oriented hobbies
7ialcps1mhl21.jpg
That chart doesn't apply here because WE have the power. Everyone here is blackpilled, we have blackpilled mods, and simping isn't allowed here.

You started it by saying I'm desperate for pussy just because I think foids should be allowed to a limited capacity on this site.

That chart doesn't apply here because WE have the power. Everyone here is blackpilled, we have blackpilled mods, and simping isn't allowed here.
What the fuck do you mean WE, the mods have the power nigga and if the past is anything to go by they will through away their reputation and credit amongst us for pusy (komerrsaj) we have no more control outside and hoping they don't try to modmaxx into some pussy

What the fuck do you mean WE, the mods have the power nigga and if the past is anything to go by they will through away their reputation and credit amongst us for pusy (komerrsaj) we have no more control outside and hoping they don't try to modmaxx into some pussy
This the power of the hole is too strong. I would be willing to bet many here talking bit shots will turn coat immediately if they got a whiff of the hole being slightly nice to them.

However it might be a good thing in way, fakecels would get off the forum if they got them selves a gf. So, there's that silver lining.

This forum is the complete opposite of gynocentrism. If you're so afraid, just don't go on Ask An Incel. I've never seen so many men afraid of foids when they're inferior to us in every way. Not to mention they will have zero power on this site.
I'm not afraid of them, it's just going to lead to annoying threads, I highly doubt they will offer any meaningful discussion on this forum, their perception of "incels" is designed entirely by Jew media. But some of the "males" on there, are probably foids anyway, so who cares I guess.

Negro the mods work for us. You think @Master will turn to a full fledged simp one day? You have no trust for you brocels. Granted that blue pilled admin went full simp mode for a foid the other day, but he was dealt with accordingly.