Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let women post in the "Ask An Incel" section

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
Let them post. It will make the site more entertaining and give us more stuff to talk about than we already do.

A lot of you are fear mongering thinking women will destroy or ruin the site if we let them in, but that's impossible for many reasons.

1. There are no bluepilled, cuckold, simp mods. They won't be able to get away with their typical manipulative female bullshit.
  2. They can't win arguments with shaming tactics or by summoning simp armies because 99% of the site is black pilled men.
  3. Most of the men here aren't going to simp. We're smarter and better than that.
  4. If anyone simps for them, it will be in plain site for the mods to see. All simps will be banned on site. They’re not black pilled in the first place if they resort to simping the second the see a foid.
What happened to freedom of speech? Aren't we in support of that? We don't need to silence women here like they do to us. We don't need to resort to their tactics. They don't have the power they have on sites like cuckkit where all the mods are female worshipping simps and feminist cunts. We have all the power here. This is our jungle.

@Master

i think most users don't want femalios even if there's no simping. but i am sure if some female said that she likes incels or that she doesn't have a problem with ugly guys then you will have some simps coming to her defense

i think most users don't want femalios even if there's no simping.
They need to grow up. We are men. That's some spineless, cowardly bitch boy shit. Imagine being afraid of foids when you're a man in a black pilled space. JFL.
but i am sure if some female said that she likes incels or that she doesn't have a problem with ugly guys then you will have some simps coming to her defense
I have confidence that 99% of us aren't that retarded and desperate and bluepilled to simp for the first foid we see.

fuck off cuck

i know you are desperate to simp and orbit foids, go do it somewhere else retard. perhaps reddit

No, if you want to talk to one, go to reddit

They need to grow up. We are men. That's some spineless, cowardly bitch boy shit. Imagine being afraid of foids when you're a man in a black pilled space. JFL.
you: oh yes please let the queens post here please havent you considered freedom of speech for our blackpilled queens!!!??!!? just grow a spine and orbit foids like a REAL MAN, such as myself

No, if you want to talk to one, go to reddit
I don't want to go on cuckkit where the mods are all female worshipping blue pilled feminist cucks. You if I wanted to talk to a woman so bad I'd go on a cam site. This isn't about worshipping women, you're making it about that.

You're projecting your own fantasies onto me.
C4DFFF20 1FAE 49B0 A6B9 C22ED1EA09F4

you: oh yes please let the queens post here please havent you considered freedom of speech for our blackpilled queens!!!??!!? just grow a spine and orbit foids like a REAL MAN, such as myself
Fucking retard. Nobody is worshipping foids. Stop with the strawman shit.

IT in disguise

Yes but we should be allowed to harass and troll them

I don't want to go on cuckkit where the mods are all female worshipping blue pilled feminist cucks. You if I wanted to talk to a woman so bad I'd go on a cam site. This isn't about worshipping women, you're making it about that.
okay. so it isn't about you worshipping foids. why do you insist on bringing foids into blackpill spaces? how does it benefit us?

Fucking retard. Nobody is worshipping foids. Stop with the strawman shit.
you say that but i bet if foids got allowed to post here you would be first in line to turn coats and get on your knees for them

you say that but i bet if foids got allowed to post here you would be first in line to turn coats and get on your knees for them
Stop projecting your disgusting fantasies onto me you sick fuck.

I hate seeing incels simping for women so I'd rather not witness that.

"Most of the men here aren't going to simp." And I disagree. I've seen it far too many times in incel discord servers that the instant a woman shows up guys start to bombard her with attention. And even leaving negative comments to the women who would post here is simping, because you're still acknowledging them. Most of the whores who would post here are some cluster B whores who just want attention, positive or negative, and you retards would instantly validate their existence and probably DM them. Women don't belong in incel forums and that's that

There's also something valuable incelmatics once said. Its that these women act in very predatory ways towards incels, these cluster B whores love male attention. If they can't manipulate Chad (they can't) they'll just manipulate some other guys. There's no easier victim for them than a depressed incel who has never been intimate with a woman. Inviting those whores here would just cause catastrophy. If a woman enters this forum its because 1) she wants to laugh at ugly virgin guys 2) because she gets easy access to a very desperate and big pool of men that she can toy with

Last edited:
Stop projecting your disgusting fantasies onto me you sick fuck.
i'll always be against letting foids invade incel spaces. if you want to let foids in, that's on you. i'll always be against it no matter how much you try and bullshit

Dont, it will turn everyone into simps because of hunger for females attention.

foids are boring, i support the ban :yes:

I hate seeing incels simping for women so I'd rather not witness that.

"Most of the men here aren't going to simp." And I disagree. I've seen it far too many times in incel discord servers that the instant a woman shows up guys start to bombard her with attention.
That's the mod's fault. They should've banned them on site. And even then, it was only a minority of the guys in that discord that went simp mode.
And even leaving negative comments to the women who would post here is simping, because you're still acknowledging them.
You can acknowledge women in non-simp ways. That's like saying the Nazis were simping for the Jews. Or saying white people were simping for black people when they enslaved them. You're being an extremist about what's considered simping.
Most of the whores who would post here are some cluster B whores who just want attention, positive or negative, and you retards would instantly validate their existence and probably DM them. Women don't belong in incel forums and that's that
That's why the mods should do their job and ban any simp that feeds into the bullshit of the foids. You can't even DM foids that post on Ask An Incel, but I also believe that DMs should be disabled for all foids. So we agree on that.
There's also something valuable incelmatics once said. Its that these women act in very predatory ways towards incels, these cluster B whores love male attention. If they can't manipulate Chad (they can't) they'll just manipulate some other guys. There's no easier victim for them than a depressed incel who has never been intimate with a woman. Inviting those whores here would just cause catastrophy. If a woman enters this forum its because 1) she wants to laugh at ugly virgin guys 2) because she gets easy access to a very desperate and big pool of men that she can toy with
If you fall for a foid's manipulative BS, you're a graycel simp that hasn't been on this forum long enough.

Dont, it will turn everyone into simps because of hunger for females attention.
Have more confidence in your brocels and blackpilled men. Only a minority are that retarded. The mods can easily deal with them if they're good at their job.

updooted i have a feeling ill meet my wife here :giga:

Freedom of speech applies to men only.

I still think this "ask an incel" shit is a terrible idea. But I agree with you.

"Ask an ______" is much more productive, when you are being asked questions by people who are outside of the box.

If anyone did a "Ask an white supremacists" bit, for example, it would be retarded to only allow white people to ask questions.

Again, not that it matters, cuz this "ask an incel" thing is just fuel for IT and Twitter.
Normies could care less about us.

Nah, in no time they will be promoting their onlyfans here.

We already have anti-simping measures in place, such as rules against posting contact information and their DMs are disabled both ways.

I may have a new vote on this.

Fuck that shit do you know how many sleeper simps are hiding amongst us

We already have anti-simping measures in place, such as rules against posting contact information and their DMs are disabled both ways.

Based high IQ incel leader.

447.png

Its ovwe. Incels.is has fallen, millions must simp

Based high IQ incel leader.
Why do you want foids on here so bad, we gain nothing but guarantee that foid avatar simpcels will begin simping and with so many vacancies in the mod system this place is vulnerable to being subverted. Why risk the site to harass foids when we can just make fun of them

I see your point but that would just turn this site into a chaotic shithole worse than even IncelTears

If their direct messages are disabled, they should be allowed to post on the "Ask Incel section."

---

In Iain McGilchrist’s magnum opus The Matter with Things he elucidates on the value of suffering by drawing an analogy between humans and the trees. In the late 1980s scientists involved with the Biosphere 2 project created an enclosed ecological system to explore the potential viability of supporting life on another planet, and as McGilchrist writes:

“Scientists involved in the Biosphere 2 project. . .were puzzled by the fact that trees within the project repeatedly failed to achieve maturity before they fell over. Later, they realised that trees needed wind in order to grow strong. Exposure to winds causes the growth of ‘stress wood’, which is the core of the tree’s strength and integrity. Winds also cause the root system to strengthen.”
Iain McGilchrist, The Matter with Things
As with a tree, if a man or woman is placed in a sheltered environment and protected from the stressors of life, he or she will grow up vulnerable and frail. Hardship, adversity, and the suffering that accompanies such experiences, are necessary for a healthy development. Nietzsche recognized this fact about trees and people long before the Biosphere 2 project, and as he wrote:

“Examine the lives of the best and most fruitful people. . .and ask yourself whether a tree that is supposed to grow to a proud height can dispense with bad weather and storms; whether misfortune and eternal resistance…do not belong among the favorable conditions without which any great growth even of virtue is scarcely possible.”
Friedrich Nietzsche, The Gay Science

Last edited:
Why do you want foids on here so bad
Strawman. I'm not desperate for foids to join the site.
we gain nothing but guarantee that foid avatar simpcels will begin simping and with so many vacancies in the mod system this place is vulnerable to being subverted. Why risk the site to harass foids when we can just make fun of them
Fear mongering

Let them post. It will make the site more entertaining and give us more stuff to talk about than we already do.

A lot of you are fear mongering thinking women will destroy or ruin the site if we let them in, but that's impossible for many reasons.

1. There are no bluepilled, cuckold, simp mods. They won't be able to get away with their typical manipulative female bullshit.
  2. They can't win arguments with shaming tactics or by summoning simp armies because 99% of the site is black pilled men.
  3. Most of the men here aren't going to simp. We're smarter and better than that.
  4. If anyone simps for them, it will be in plain site for the mods to see. All simps will be banned on site. They’re not black pilled in the first place if they resort to simping the second the see a foid.
What happened to freedom of speech? Aren't we in support of that? We don't need to silence women here like they do to us. We don't need to resort to their tactics. They don't have the power they have on sites like cuckkit where all the mods are female worshipping simps and feminist cunts. We have all the power here. This is our jungle.

@Master
If your gonna have an ask an incel section you might as well let women post @Master

Strawman. I'm not desperate for foids to join the site.
LMAO at this retard, your literally coping about a bunch of bullshit retarded reasons why foids she be allowed on an incel site. shit like we are men lol and grow a spine typically redpill bullshit. Again why the fuck do you want foids on an incel website
Fear mongering
Nigga, they already are afraid, everytime so retard goes on a mass shooting we get the blame, inviting them on the website would do the opposite of that you shit eating mongoloid

What happened to freedom of speech? Aren't we in support of that? We don't need to silence women here like they do to us.

@Master
No I absolutely am not. Fuck off with that flag saluting bullshit lmao. Of course I don't wanna hear or read shit that's gonna infuriate me. Also, you clowns call being interested in or attracted to women "simping". You're ALL simps by that logic, that's literally why you're all here. If women meant absolutely nothing to you, you wouldn't be racking up 100 posts a day talking about them. Of course I want some attention from women because I'm not a fag and I'm not an in denial coper like most of you. You'd all leave this site in a heartbeat and this nonsense as soon as an attractive woman hugged you

Last edited:
No I absolutely am not. Fuck off with that flag saluting bullshit lmao. Of course I don't wanna hear or read shit that's gonna infuriate me. Also you clowns call being interested or attracted to women "simping". You're ALL simps by that logic, that's literally why you're all here. If women meant absolutely nothing to you you wouldn't be racking up 100 posts a day talking about them. Of course I want some attention from women because I'm not a fag and I'm not in in denial coper like most of you. You'd all leave this site in a heartbeat and this nonsense as soon as an attractive woman hugged you
Drake And Josh GIF