Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Let us spit on my debil former "best friend"

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I here to spit on roasties and ugly femorloids. And also tfu on my former "best friend", who wanted me to drag in going after ugly old roasties. Kūrva blet ugly femorloids disgusting, but that moron disgusting even more, I find self value in having honor and not going after roasties and ugly femorloids, and debil wanted to take it away from me, and replace it with low tier earthly value of being "normal member of society"
Tfu on that uncultured pederast for not helping me to search cute chuuni teen girls for creating non-normal chuuni family

Spitonfag

Today fap to cute lolis, and ugly femorloid is no cure from lonelyness, she is ugly and disgusting, gives no happiness, no honor, and no meaning of life. Blet ugly femorloids disgusting, ugly man has other redeeming qualities, as being man, and ugly femorloid is just ugly and has no value

Daily tfu on that uncultured fag.

damn traitor if i ever saw one man keep your gaurd up bro and look after your needs before others

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back