Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Let us deem nevertriedcels as fakecels, and allow potential ascension cels to keep posting

A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
I think there was a time where this forum lended itself to nevertriedcels and volcels more than it does now. This was perpetuated by IncelTV who was a proponent of the nevertrypill if I remember correctly.
However the nevertrypill causes many problems such as the presence of fakecels and volcels. For example most fakecels are also nevertriedcels.
Most nevertrycels post stuff like this:
Im 15 and never had sex im the biggest trucel wahh.
Meanwhile the braindead members will applaud and say "Yeah its over for the west n shieet". but the smart members will say "go back to school and try."

The fact is most men are not incels. Most men will find some landwhale off badoocel to ascend with and be happy with their life and thats the end of it. They will look back on the days they used to post here in embarrassment. The ultimate determiner of inceldom is whether or not you tried, not what some retards said on a forum.

In closing we can filter these fakecels by simply allowing them to be here instead of making them feel pressured to hide their chance for success by the rules, and then acting surprised when they do in fact ascend.

FUCKING I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ASCEND FOR YEARS IVE SPENT TON OF $$$$ THIS IS CRAZY WHY DONT HOLES LET ME FUCK TJEIR ROTTEN VAGIN ALREADY I WANT TO FO ER

I agree, good proposal tbh.

FUCKING I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO ASCEND FOR YEARS IVE SPENT TON OF $$$$ THIS IS CRAZY WHY DONT HOLES LET ME FUCK TJEIR ROTTEN VAGIN ALREADY I WANT TO FO ER
Don't go ER.
Go er

nevertriecels belong up there together with niggers and jews

Incels who've "never tried" aren't immediately banned, plenty of people here would say they never developed that ability because of how subhuman they are and thus they should be allowed. They're only banned if they start bragging or otherwise show signs they obviously aren't incel. :feelswhere:

I think there was a time where this forum lended itself to nevertriedcels and volcels more than it does now. This was perpetuated by IncelTV who was a proponent of the nevertrypill if I remember correctly.
However the nevertrypill causes many problems such as the presence of fakecels and volcels. For example most fakecels are also nevertriedcels.
Most nevertrycels post stuff like this:
Im 15 and never had sex im the biggest trucel wahh.
Meanwhile the braindead members will applaud and say "Yeah its over for the west n shieet". but the smart members will say "go back to school and try."

The fact is most men are not incels. Most men will find some landwhale off badoocel to ascend with and be happy with their life and thats the end of it. They will look back on the days they used to post here in embarrassment. The ultimate determiner of inceldom is whether or not you tried, not what some retards said on a forum.

In closing we can filter these fakecels by simply allowing them to be here instead of making them feel pressured to hide their chance for success by the rules, and then acting surprised when they do in fact ascend.
I actually agree with this. I didn't really even understand the blackpill totally until I tried the dating apps and realized that I was not NT enough to have a relationship and all my female "friends" in Uni never cared for me like a real friend would.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back