Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

let the Grinch/sexless Incel come back

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
the guy clearly belongs here. he's one of us. his life is a nightmare and this forum o\is one his few outlets so he shitposts a lot thats not a crime

Kretschmer, were you hacked? Is everything alright? Are you safe?

didn't you guys have beef? plus, he starts shit and pretty sure he's incelphobic

I won't say who, but I have inquired with a lot of brocels I talk to, and they do not seem to want him back.

Plus I heard the mods hate him.

didn't you guys have beef? plus, he starts shit and pretty sure he's incelphobic
I made a post inquiring as to why he was banned, and literally everyone commented that he started shit w everyone on here.

He's a good boy

I won't say who, but I have inquired with a lot of brocels I talk to, and they do not seem to want him back.

Plus I heard the mods hate him.
He's a flaming homosexual. It'd be fun having him back though, the forum needs a punching bag

He's a flaming homosexual. It'd be fun having him back though, the forum needs a punching bag
Possibly yeah, seeing how much shit has been going on between users these past few days, might be a good idea for us to have someone to fuck with.

BR1NG HIM B4CK

@Clown YOU ST1LL TH3RE???¿??