Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let the enemy defeat itself

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Whenever I see FOIDS bash and make fun of men on the internet, I don't even get mad or go into full keyboard warrior mode because at this point nothing they do or say surprise me anymore like it's clear they're a lost cause.

I just laugh and smile because with every insult and joke, they only prove us incels point and verifying what we knew all along which is looks do indeed matter.

Save your energy brocels because they're only making it easier for us.....

whats ur typing speed

Whenever I see FOIDS bash and make fun of men on the internet, I don't even get mad or go into full keyboard warrior mode because at this point nothing they do or say surprise me anymore like it's clear they're a lost cause.

I just laugh and smile because with every insult and joke, they only prove us incels point and verifying what we knew all along which is looks do indeed matter.

Save your energy brocels because they're only making it easier for us.....
It is what it is, wasting time getting emotional over pixels on a screen is pointless tbh.

I'm overly sensitive and take stuff online seriously I wish I wasn't like this

nobody cares if you're right or wrong

they just care if you're a foid or not. if you're a foid, then nothing you do or say is wrong, even if it's technically incorrect. foids can do whatever they want

so they aren't really 'defeating' themselves

whats ur typing speed

Typing Test Complete!​

You typed the 1 Minute Typing Test.​

Your speed was 82 WPM with 96% accuracy!​

:lul::lul::lul:
i can do better :bluepill: