Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 'Let me tell you honestly, we are good friends and let it stay that way'

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Just another rejection and i was genuine interested in this girl
message was translated by me

two users got full conversation
i just...i don't why i was ever born, i wish that i never existed
some copers will say about SEA, LATAM but i honestly they would only want green card + i'm too non NT to do that

i just want to die

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@thespanishcel
@PolskiKartofel
@SocialzERo
@tulasdanslos

Why do you wanna die because a hole rejected you?

After the storm has shown his anger
And the skies have tried
To bring us to our knees
We are standing, we're still standing

some copers will say about SEA, LATAM but i honestly they would only want green card + i'm too non NT to do that

i just want to die

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@thespanishcel
@PolskiKartofel
@SocialzERo
@tulasdanslos
kurwa chamie jebany a my niby nie jestesmy good friends kurwa nie wkurwiaj mnie przekurvilem dzis $500 na meth i $1000 na gambling *in video game(

Why do you wanna die because a hole rejected you?

After the storm has shown his anger
And the skies have tried
To bring us to our knees
We are standing, we're still standing

no because i have incredible shitty life

kurwa chamie jebany a my niby nie jestesmy good friends kurwa nie wkurwiaj mnie przekurvilem dzis $500 na meth i $1000 na gambling *in video game(
zgadzam się

Brutal but expected… you unironically have higher chances w younger foids than roasties your age.

Brutal but expected… you unironically have higher chances w younger foids than roasties your age.
czekaj prześlę ci to na priva, 2000 rocznik btw

Dont go to LATAM, you will get kidnapped or mugged for being an autist.

czekaj prześlę ci to na priva, 2000 rocznik btw
mordo kup se mefedronu od seby losowego i wal se konia na tym to zobaczysz moc walenia konia na narkotykachg *in video game(

Dont go to LATAM, you will get kidnapped or mugged for being an autist.
are you latincel trying to discourage slavcels going there ? actually nevermind i only want polish women

Don't go anywhere brother, if you have lost the game of looks and life, you've lost it and it'll haunt you to your grave even beyond perhaps

proove you sincerely love her by force :feelshehe:

i just want to die

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@thespanishcel
@PolskiKartofel
@SocialzERo
@tulasdanslos
Mogs me to hell and back for having a foid good friend :feelsohgod: :cryfeels:

Don't go anywhere brother, if you have lost the game of looks and life, you've lost it and it'll haunt you to your grave even beyond perhaps
yep i lost really...at same time here many think that i'm fakecel with 5/10 face 173 cm height ( in country where men on average are 180 cm ), autism and schizophrenia

no such a thing as man and woman friendship

yep i lost really...at same time here many think that i'm fakecel with 5/10 face 173 cm height ( in country where men on average are 180 cm ), autism and schizophrenia
Was this girl over the internet or irl?

He's a blonde blue-eyed HTN fakecel.
'Well, unfortunately not. It's not about your character though, you're a nice person. I just unfortunately prefer girls, force majeure'
'But I think we can be friends'

translated by google, all messages sent by girls which i tried first one was 4/10 manletina
many should understand that blond hair and blue eyes aren't desirable in slavlands

'Well, unfortunately not. It's not about your character though, you're a nice person. I just unfortunately prefer girls, force majeure'
'But I think we can be friends'

translated by google, all messages sent by girls which i tried first one was 4/10 manletina
many should understand that blond hair and blue eyes aren't desirable in slavlands
in last 6 months

Can you have a take that's not an L? Genuinely curious.
You literally have mental illness, your brain is literally fucking damaged and cannot be trusted, everything you say is garbage, yet you think you're right on everything. Pls my guy, face the truth and realize that you're (fucking l i t e r a l l y) retarded and humble yourself accordingly. Thx.

You literally have mental illness, your brain is literally fucking damaged and cannot be trusted, everything you say is garbage, yet you think you're right on everything. Pls my guy, face the truth and realize that you're (fucking l i t e r a l l y) retarded and humble yourself accordingly. Thx.
Autism isn't brain damage, it's different cell configurations. So yes, I can be right on how the universe works and you can have a good guess at best because your IQ is just that fucking low. Humble yourself now, "5/10 manlet is a fakecel" peddling drooling retard.

By the way, how old are you?
I'm turning 24 this year
Sent
born in 1998
This is a slight difference afha because I'm 17

By the way, how old are you?
I'm turning 24 this year
Sent
born in 1998
This is a slight difference afha because I'm 17
meanwhile literal models jump at the chance of getting with Leo because they know he'll pull some strings
fucking retarded clown world

meanwhile literal models jump at the chance of getting with Leo because they know he'll pull some strings
fucking retarded clown world
yep ( she turned 18 in august ) this was written in june

Autism isn't brain damage, it's different cell configurations. So yes, I can be right on how the universe works and you can have a good guess at best because your IQ is just that fucking low. Humble yourself now, "5/10 manlet is a fakecel" peddling drooling retard.
I don't see why I would have to humble myself. I have an academic degree, wrote multiple scientific papers, speak multiple languages, work in IT, own real estate, am knowledgable in many different areas of life, meanwhile you're just some mentally challenged manchild living in his parents' basement collecting neetbux and harassing grown ups (me) online ... I really doubt that I should be the one humbling himself here.

I don't see why I would have to humble myself. I have an academic degree, wrote multiple scientific papers, speak multiple languages, work in IT, own real estate, am knowledgable in many different areas of life, meanwhile you're just some mentally challenged manchild living in his parents' basement collecting neetbux and harassing grown ups (me) online ... I really doubt that I should be the one humbling himself here.
thanks for brag

i just want to die

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@thespanishcel
@PolskiKartofel
@SocialzERo
@tulasdanslos
Over for rejectioncels

least bragging thread from @nice_try :

It's not bragging, it's just stating facts to prove a point.
you are NT ( unlike us inferior mentalcels ), succesfull from 1st world country....i have genuine question...what are you doing here fakecel ?

They will lead you on, use you as a friend, then second you show any interests they will shot you down.

They will lead you on, use you as a friend, then second you show any interests they will shot you down.
yep it's true
being desired is something which subhumans like us can't experience

you are NT ( unlike us inferior mentalcels ), succesfull from 1st world country....i have genuine question...what are you doing here fakecel ?
I am actually ugly ...

likely going by your confidence you are not
Yes I am. I'm ugly as fuck, or why do you think I'm a 31yo virgin while having basically every other area of my life in order???

Yes I am. I'm ugly as fuck, or why do you think I'm a 31yo virgin while having basically every other area of my life in order???
Most incels here are not only ugly but lack in several other areas of life, I don’t know how you got motivated to get a degree but personally I lack the determination that comes with it, congrats to you if it makes you feel better.

are you latincel trying to discourage slavcels going there ? actually nevermind i only want polish women
im hispanic but i dont live there, geomaxxing to south america is a suicide specially if you´re an autist at a caribbean country

i just want to die

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@Caesercel
@thespanishcel
@PolskiKartofel
@SocialzERo
@tulasdanslos
Nothing really to say. it is brutal and unfortunate. But this is just how life is for non-NTs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back