Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Let me tell you about the greatest war hero of our generation

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Tyler W. "Ty" Ziegel was born October 16, 1982. He did not come from a fancy background. His mom was a waitress. His dad worked in construction. He wasn't born with the highest IQ perhaps, but he was strong, and after graduating high school, he joined the army to serve his country. He met a girl he loved named Renée Kline. He was handsome enough, and she was pretty enough. Life seemed good. In 2003, at 21, he was sent to Iraq.

ty.jpg

On Christmas Eve 2004 a suicide bomber blew up near his truck. Ty lost his left hand and right fingers. His skull was shattered, he was blinded in one eye, and he suffered severe burns to his face and body.

Ty spent 19 months in a hospital and underwent 30 operations, including massive skin grafts to repair his torched skin.

Through it all, Ty did not let it slow him down. He became famous for his determination. He didn't want pity. He kept going. Even in hospital he remained sociable and went room to room getting to know everyone. When he was finally discharged, he continued his relationship with Renée and asked her to marry him.

260165.xx_large.jpg

She divorced him within a year.

Ty suffered from chronic pain and isolation for the next 7 years. He became addicted to heroin and alcohol.

Finally in 2012, 8 years after the blast destroyed his appearance, his body, and his life, the day after Christmas, he died of a heroin overdose.

Ty is a reminder that no matter how good you have it, everything can be taken away. He started as a low level Chad with a moderately charmed life - the kind of simple idyllic life most of us would kill for. Then one blast transformed him into a monster that no one could ever love again. He spent his last 8 years of life pumping himself full of drugs to try to cope, because no amount of determination or perseverance could overcome the horror of what he had become.

Women can be acid faced and still find supportive husbands. But for man, this is death. If you asked him whether he would have rather died on the battlefield in 2004, I imagine he would have said "yes". Life can be horrible in ways most people can't even imagine.

Ty is one of the rare people I would consider a war hero. He truly suffered for his service. The war that destroyed him was inconsequential. He was a pawn in a meaningless game. And although he started off basically as a Chad, I can imagine what those 8 years for him felt like once it was all taken away, and he was reduced to nothing.

Last edited:
It's over for many men

Brutal 9 years, maybe it would have been better for him if he died in the blast.
Also her fucking face, can't even fake a smile. It was over then, what the fuck was the point of that year

Respect no woman.

Brutal 9 years, maybe it would have been better for him if he died in the blast.
Also her fucking face, can't even fake a smile. It was over then, what the fuck was the point of that year
divorce rape money
toilets know no bounds

Fight a dumb war someone else started so you can come home to a spit in the face.

Life is fucked up, what more can i say, wish i was not here tbh.

This is brutal. You can never trust a foid completely, they can leave you in moments like this when you need them without any regret. Imagine her life since then, she probably fucked a lot of chads and found another one to betabuxx her. Being in army is cucked as fuck, you will fight a rich man's war and lose everything while they stay safe.

Being in army is cucked as fuck, you will fight a rich man's war and lose everything while they stay safe.
War is the terrorism of the rich, but terrorism is the war of the poor. If you want to be a real war hERo you've got to take the lattER path

I recall a few stories of Iraq veterans getting this treatment from foids, literally stealing their compensation money. The system is completely cucked in womens favour.
The stories you heard were of disabled vets too, weren't they?

Tyler_Ziegel.jpg

You can see how she started to cope with food.

Virtue signalling, maybe long enough to get spouse of a serviceman benefits?

anyone have any intel on what the foid is up to now? Has she remarried with some Chad, and produced a bunch of Chadlings?

Based&Blackpilled.
in case I've struck a CHOrd with the FBI, it should be known that I AM only evER posting satire on this forum. I don't advocate anything, my aiMLess shitposting in no way breaks US law, I am not miSBehaving

in case I've struck a CHOrd with the FBI, it should be known that I AM only evER posting satire on this forum. I don't advocate anything, my aiMLess shitposting in no way breaks US law, I am not miSBehaving

SupERbly done.

Dude I still remember and think about your post on veterans:

Every time I see you post that's what I think of.

Seriously it's a fucked up world and you're honestly more intelligent and reflective than the popular culture representation of "incels" would imply we should be capable of. In a just world you'd have some high IQ foid and you'd be contributing to society with her by your side. Instead of shitposting nonsense on this site. That's perhaps one of the saddest parts of inceldom. All the things we could be or could contribute gone to rubbish.

Jesus christ man. I'm gonna be depressed all day now (srs)

I am utterly flabbergasted, dumbfounded, shaken, confused, curious as to how anyone who has encoutered the massive unending piles of information, studies, examples, theories etc can deny them.

How can one remain bluepilled when confronted to such thruths.

Too sickening I guess.

You'd be crazy to join the military to fight for corporate interests and to be hated by the very people you're fighting for.

I wish men in militaries around the world would just fucking stop. Like, just refuse to fight for your masters, tell them to go do it themselves.

Life can't go wrong for a woman. It's impossible to fail when you have the pussy power.

What a despicable woman. Can’t make this shit up.

If he had never enlisted, he would have lived the life we'd all die for. He probably listened to some boomer who told him to be a man and enlist in the army.

Soy bunshins defend his ex-wife. Fucking pathetic. "It's his personality bro it was too toxic!! :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:"

st eliot is the greatest of heroes

Just ruin your life for Israeli geopolitical goals theory

Goes to show how most chads would kill themselves if they woke up with incel tier looks.
That's not incel tier, that's legitimate 0.1/10 tragedy tier.

Foids will always betray you when you're at your lowest. This is an extreme case but it's nothibg new How many wives divorced their husbans after they lost their jobs and couldn't find another one?

That's a Marine uniform.

View attachment 128950

If he had never enlisted, he would have lived the life we'd all die for. He probably listened to some boomer who told him to be a man and enlist in the army.
This boomer, when a teacher, refused to let military recruiters into his classes. Got a lot of grief for it, too.

Last edited:
He reminds me of adolf from terra formars

Tyler W. "Ty" Ziegel was born October 16, 1982. He did not come from a fancy background. His mom was a waitress. His dad worked in construction. He wasn't born with the highest IQ perhaps, but he was strong, and after graduating high school, he joined the army to serve his country. He met a girl he loved named Renée Kline. He was handsome enough, and she was pretty enough. Life seemed good. In 2003, at 21, he was sent to Iraq.

ty.jpg

On Christmas Eve 2004 a suicide bomber blew up near his truck. Ty lost his left hand and right fingers. His skull was shattered, he was blinded in one eye, and he suffered severe burns to his face and body.

Ty spent 19 months in a hospital and underwent 30 operations, including massive skin grafts to repair his torched skin.

Through it all, Ty did not let it slow him down. He became famous for his determination. He didn't want pity. He kept going. Even in hospital he remained sociable and went room to room getting to know everyone. When he was finally discharged, he continued his relationship with Renée and asked her to marry him.

260165.xx_large.jpg

Ty suffered from chronic pain and isolation for the next 7 years. He became addicted to heroin and alcohol.

Finally in 2012, 8 years after the blast destroyed his appearance, his body, and his life, the day after Christmas, he died of a heroin overdose.

Ty is a reminder that no matter how good you have it, everything can be taken away. He started as a low level Chad with a moderately charmed life - the kind of simple idyllic life most of us would kill for. Then one blast transformed him into a monster that no one could ever love again. He spent his last 8 years of life pumping himself full of drugs to try to cope, because no amount of determination or perseverance could overcome the horror of what he had become.

Women can be acid faced and still find supportive husbands. But for man, this is death. If you asked him whether he would have rather died on the battlefield in 2004, I imagine he would have said "yes". Life can be horrible in ways most people can't even imagine.

Ty is one of the rare people I would consider a war hero. He truly suffered for his service. The war that destroyed him was inconsequential. He was a pawn in a meaningless game. And although he started off basically as a Chad, I can imagine what those 8 years for him felt like once it was all taken away, and he was reduced to nothing.

He wasn't a Chad and I'm not gonna venerate some pawn of the ZOG just because his last few years were tough, but good post nonetheless.

I honestly feel pity for this guy, he works up for everything he wants and he gets it just for it all to be taken away.

Never ever trust a woman.

Lifefuel, he was a sex haver probably giving bluepilled advices to his fellow incels, (if he have it).
I feel pity but at least he fuck without pay , so i envy him at the same time.
Fight a dumb war someone else started so you can come home to a spit in the face.

She tried her best, but couldn't make it. She is no longer attracted to him, hormones are just not there, and his personality couldn't make up for it.

ty.jpg

260165.xx_large.jpg

This is why I always recommend maskmaxxing when you are victim of burning, no point on showing your real face.

His whore wife divorced him. The official reason for the divorce:" The reason for the divorce, according to them, was the haste with which they were married, and ill-considered decision to marry".
Can you believe this bullshit?
She divorced him because he was ugly and she wants nothing less than chad.

Thats what happens when you serve the jews, he lost his everything so that his jewish overlords can remain rich.

I'm 99.9% sure that I would shoot myself in the head without hesitation if this happened to me. No disrespect to our boy but I damn sure wouldn't go on for 8 years of drunken despair, that's objectively cowardly and low IQ.

Personality is ZERO in this World
And tbh if i was a foid i will do exact same thing just look at him the hormones are not there anymore.