Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Let me have your number" (Why normies are idiots case study #689,712)

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
Normies think when a foid asks this, it means they're gonna get laid.

L. O. L.

Maybe in 1992. In 2020, "let me have your number" means "I'm considering friendzoning you."

Always say no to this.

If she actually was sexually attraced to you, she'd already be feeling you up. She'd want to have sex right then and there. She'd hop in your car and go with you to your place. Foids DO NOT waste time. I can't emphasize this enough.

Don't be a cuck.

High IQ observation.

If she doesn't want to fuck you, but wants your number, it's because she has some other use for you (attention, favors etc.).

I don't blame normies for thinking they're going to get laid though. It's easy to think that and reasonable to assume that she's interested in you if she wants to stay in touch with you.

That is, if you're blue pilled. Chad fucks her then she gives him her number as he's putting on his clothes to leave.

True when foids see chad they just spread their legs for him to fuck.

90's was a great decade.

"let me have your number", this is the kind of dating advice a balding boomer would give to his son

You dont ask for her number like a simp. You tell her "give me your number" and if she says no then you were gonna get friendzoned regardless

Indeed normies are idiots

numbers are GIGACOPE.

Normies think when a foid asks this, it means they're gonna get laid.

L. O. L.

Maybe in 1992. In 2020, "let me have your number" means "I'm considering friendzoning you."

Always say no to this.

If she actually was sexually attraced to you, she'd already be feeling you up. She'd want to have sex right then and there. She'd hop in your car and go with you to your place. Foids DO NOT waste time. I can't emphasize this enough.

Don't be a cuck.

Cuck: "can I have your number"

Chad: "lets do a number. In the bathroom" "fuck?"

I am Always fascinated by how many People die in disco fires. Mashalla *burp*

High IQ observation.

If she doesn't want to fuck you, but wants your number, it's because she has some other use for you (attention, favors etc.).

I don't blame normies for thinking they're going to get laid though. It's easy to think that and reasonable to assume that she's interested in you if she wants to stay in touch with you.
Well the dating market is inherently a trade for Sub8males.

It's another way for them to see how obedient an average male is, will she be able to ultimatum him down the road, have him grovel etc etc

A foid telling me "let me have your number".

I can't relate to such in thing in any conceivable way.

I don't understand this post tbh.

Nice volcel brag about getting a phone number

Girls either glare at me or obnoxiously look away when they see my disgusting visage, nevermind offering any conversation or phone numbers

Nice volcel brag about getting a phone number

Girls either glare at me or obnoxiously look away when they see my disgusting visage, nevermind offering any conversation or phone numbers

Op never said he gets foids numbers. He just said that you shouldn't waste your time simping

Well the dating market is inherently a trade for Sub8males.

It's another way for them to see how obedient an average male is, will she be able to ultimatum him down the road, have him grovel etc etc

Yup. Chad is the hot commodity that they pay for, but everybody has to pay for her.

gurl lemme git them digits

Chad doesn't ask for her number, she asks for his.

Girls actually love giving fake numbers to guys. Some will even give you numbers to suicide hotlines if you are very ugly and then say it's because you gave off creepy vibes.