Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Let Me Explain my Political Views in a Way That Makes Sense

Jew Propaganda
I literally own IShares index funds... when the S&P goes up, my index is worth more. I can sell for profit at any time.

The shares are technically registered as being owned by blackrock, but I'm the only benefiting. Blackrock is acting as a custodian for me.

I literally own IShares index funds... when the S&P goes up, my index is worth more. I can sell for profit at any time.

The shares are technically registered as being owned by blackrock, but I'm the only benefiting. Blackrock is acting as a custodian for me.
Low iq moment. Bring back Gaddafi

Spell *illness correctly you neo nazi troll
What bait are you even trying to do?

You're the one pushing Neo-Nazi conspiracy theories. I know you don't actually believe it, but this is what Nazis believe

What bait are you even trying to do?

You're the one pushing Neo-Nazi conspiracy theories. I know you don't actually believe it, but this is what Nazis believe
Ironic you're projecting now I can see your Jew shill. You won't brainwash me you bigot.

You're calling banks Jewish, that's a direct Nazi line
Fascism strikes once again from the neo Nazi, trump supporter. If you aren't against Jews you're the problem. Most right wingers aren't . Elitism privilege

Fascism strikes once again from the neo Nazi, trump supporter. If you aren't against Jews you're the problem. Most right wingers aren't . Elitism privilege
You're the only one here who supports Trump and Nazism

You're the only one here who supports Trump and Nazism
Common tactic by Nazis to accuse others. No wonder everyone calls you low iq you're a covid denier and are oppresing me by breathing fix your unconscious bias.

Common tactic by Nazis to accuse others. No wonder everyone calls you low iq you're a covid denier and are oppresing me by breathing fix your unconscious bias.
I'm the most pro vaccine and mask person here, you're clearly a troll at this point.

I'm the most pro vaccine and mask person here, you're clearly a troll at this point.
You're a nazi I've tooken the critical thinking tests given by the leftists and I'm 100 purely objective and not racist. So my empirical evidence shows that you are a trump supporter and Patrichal upholder. Nazi maths is minority oppresion at least be a good larper. Your iq from all the radicalisation is showing.

Liberal Nazi islamaphobic fakecel confirmed

What are your political views @Intellectual.

I want to compare

73152566-99f6-4e5d-9603-bb11f190def8-gif.802997

OP is somewhat based for having the balls to go against the grain on this site, I’ll give him that.
Even if I don’t agree you gotta respect some originality

Let me summarise your political views and why they're retarded
>Democrats support Affirmative Action
Summary: jobs for niggers

Counter argument: most niggers leech on welfare and other institutions that are supposed to help them
>Covid-19.
Summary: Democrats helped fight pandemic, while republicans didn't

Counter argument: covid was all fake, using retarded chinese tests to amplify the results and counting in everyone with flu as covid patient, the whole thing was a money laundering scheme, from tests, to stimmy checks to vaccines, and only small businesses were forced to close, but big ZOGshops weren't
>Economics:
Summary: democrats have the best approach to spending money

Counter argument: Democrats spend on useless shit such as nigger welfare, tranny surgeries, wind and solar power (which most of the time even overpower nuclear and fossils on CO2 output, the papes are just worded on technicalities to make them seem less than reality)
>Trust of Experts and Academia:
Summary: Democrats trust experts and science

Counter argument: goychow your zogburger already
>Respect for Institutions:
Summary: Democrats respect law, republicans don't

Counter argument: democrats wanted to defund police, allow nigger chimpouts if they think cause is justified and let tranny pedophiles into schools

Forgot the last one
>Democrats love America, Republicans hate it:
Summary: republicans don't like niggers and other brownoids and it counteracts with americas freedom and diversity and shit

Counter argument: if you import too many immigrants your country just gets tarnished down to the replica of their home country (which is shit, otherwise they wouldn't have come in the first place)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back