Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Let me describe what tinder/bumble is like to a 2/10 landwhale

whatsthedeal12

whatsthedeal12

Recruit
★★★
I was hanging out with my two friends. Both fat. One is slightly less fat than the other, unattractive but takes good pics. The other is larger and plain unattractive. And they were spending most of their time on tinder/bumble. This is what I observed.
  • They swipe left on 99% of guys. Ignoring any man who isn't a 10/10
  • No browns, blacks, gingers, asains, short. Round faces, beards, balding, older, long hair, acne, pale, ginger, etc. Only pictures of white, tall, chiseled men who had shirtless images with roided muscles, pets or friends could get a second look. Swiping left at about 3 men every second.
  • If they liked the first image, they would look at a few pics, and then swipe right without checking the bio. Only 10/10s got this privilege.
  • They would acknowledge if a guy looks like a douchebag but would swipe right anyways if they looked good.
  • Only after running out of swipes on tinder, would they move onto bumble. Then when running out on bumble, would they move back onto tinder.
  • They would both match with approximately 50% of all the men they swiped right. The uglier got less matches, but not a lot less.
  • When they wanted a break from swiping, they would look through their dozens of recent matches (hundreds in total) and THEN look at their bio. Only bothering to message the best of the best.
  • These guys would treat them like shit because Chads get dozens of matches a day themselves and don't really care to put much effort into a conversation.
  • I don't have images of the men, but the only guys who had a chance to speak to either of these landwhales look like this: https://i.imgur.com/BP0BCgi.jpg (on the right)
  • Reminder #1: MOST GIRLS USE TINDER
  • Reminder #2: All girls that use tinder have gotten laid a LOT from it. Dozens of Chads.

Why the hell do you stay friends with people like that?

Water is wet and juggernaut law is legit.

They give me much needed female company.

There is no way in hell that the guy on the right in that picture is fucking landwhales, he can settle for a 6/10 if he wants an easy fuck.

its fucking over for your dumb ass

this seems fake.

This was just me observing two friends over a couple hour period. I'd try to ignore it, but every time I saw their screen, it was tinder or bumble.

• Reminder #2: All girls that use tinder have gotten laid a LOT from it. Dozens of Chads.

This. The average man really has no idea just how much sex women have, with whoever they want, whenever they want.

I'm not gonna lie but the image of a fat ugly foid being super picky and swiping left on guys on tinder made me rage a little bit

prove that woman aren't just using tinder for validation

LOL... wtf kind of low IQ shit is that? How am I supposed to “prove” that? Why do you not believe it? Are you a troll or something?

LOL... wtf kind of low IQ shit is that? How am I supposed to “prove” that? Why do you not believe it? Are you a troll or something?

it appeals to my logic
posting yourself on social media = likes = good feels.
i don't know so much about woman hoppin on dicks just because they seen a nice image on a phone app

What a pair of fat cunts!

this article is pure science! i wonder who is the scientist behind this
I understand that you want hard proof of the user's claim, but come on, from here it looks like you are asking us to prove that women have sex via apps that everybody knows are used for sex. This is unlike how people that disagree with us at every turn ask us to post source for things that everybody knows to be true, such as when we say that women in general have a sexual preference for taller men.

Do you really need a scientific study that explicitly states that women use bumble and tinder to get laid?

Juggernaut law. Society tells obese women that they all deserve a tall handsome man and not to worry about their current weight.

I understand that you want hard proof of the user's claim, but come on, from here it looks like you are asking us to prove that women have sex via apps that everybody knows are used for sex. This is unlike how people that disagree with us at every turn ask us to post source for things that everybody knows to be true, such as when we say that women in general have a sexual preference for taller men.

Do you really need a scientific study that explicitly states that women use bumble and tinder to get laid?

https://www.news18.com/news/lifesty...iveness-men-for-casual-sex-study-1754133.html
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucel...tinder-will-not-help-study-says/#2038b0986b68
http://fortune.com/2018/05/20/tinder-casual-sex-study/
https://www.vice.com/sv/article/8ge...-who-do-no-hookup-tinder-about-why-they-do-it
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/s...se-tinder-dont-actually-have-more-casual-sex/
https://www.maxim.com/maxim-man/why-millennials-are-having-less-sex-2017-7

Last edited:
You don’t run out of swipes on bumble

Out of the 5 links you shared, 4 of them cite the same Norwegian study as their sole source. Let's touch on that in a minute. The other link is a Vice article (lol) in which they're asking women (lol) if they use the app for casual sex. I think we can disregard that article because of how unscientific it is in nature, but I'm gonna go the extra mile and link a couple of studies that show that women are twice as likely to lie than men and that women's self reported sexual partner count nearly doubles when they are hooked up to a lie detector. Also, have you ever even seen a Tinder chadfish "experiment"? Literally all women that claim not to want hook-ups will ask Chads to choke them and call them names after a couple of messages. As an incel, you owe it to yourself knowing these things.

Back to the sole scientific source supporting your argument; I would grant you the benefit of the doubt if the study was solid in its method of aquiring the data it presents, but for the reasons above (its findings are apparently self reported) and due to the small sample size (641 students), this study leaves a lot to wish for and should not be considered to be a legitimate representation of reality. One of the articles even admits to it, saying "its findings can’t necessarily be globally generalized."

edited to fixed gramer**

Out of the 5 links you shared, 4 of them cite the same Norwegian study as their sole source. Let's touch on that in a minute. The other link is a Vice article (lol) in which they're asking women (lol) if they use the app for casual sex. I think we can disregard that article because of how unscientific it is in nature, but I'm gonna go the extra mile and link a couple of studies that show that women are twice as likely to lie than men and that women's self reported sexual partner count nearly doubles when they are hooked up to a lie detector. Also, have you ever even seen a Tinder chadfish "experiment"? Literally all women that claim not to want hook-ups will ask Chads to choke them and call them names after a couple of messages. As an incel, you owe it to yourself knowing these things.

Back to the sole scientific source supporting your argument; I would grant you the benefit of the doubt if the study was solid in its method of aquiring the data it presents, but for the reasons above (its findings are apparently self reported) and due to the small sample size (641 students), this study leaves a lot to wish for and should not be considered to be a legitimate representation of reality. One of the articles even admits to it, saying "its findings can’t necessarily be globally generalized."

edited to fixed gramer**

im gonna respond in chunks
1. i understand that woman want to get fucked up by tinder chads, but how many of the OVERALL woman do that? you do realize that tinder have billions of users right? lets say your radius is 100 miles that's alot of woman. and those chads in the experiment get maybe 100 matches. (from what i remember). a 1000 matches in a given area pretty much confirms that every woman is a slut. how much bias goes towards a 10/10 model? alot. but you have to stop with the pipevision and look at the numbers.
2. most of tinder experiments (if not all) are done in the most degenerate areas of the world (LA,NY). so its not surprise these woman want to get fucked up by chads. america in general is a degenerate asshole of a country. try that in different areas.
3. the study that this dude provided was anonymous, mine was not. that's at least something.

I'm not claiming that all women are sluts, I just thought it was ridiculous how you were suggesting that dating apps are largely irrelevant when talking about casual sex.

you do realize that tinder have billions of users right?
I doubt it.
Tinder now has an estimated 50 million worldwide users, and nearly 3.8 million subscribers.
Source: https://techcrunch.com/2018/08/21/tinders-latest-feature-tinder-u-is-only-for-college-students/

and those chads in the experiment get maybe 100 matches. (from what i remember). a 1000 matches in a given area pretty much confirms that every woman is a slut.

You are talking about looking at this objectively, but you're making up numbers as you go.

• I don't have images of the men, but the only guys who had a chance to speak to either of these landwhales look like this: https://i.imgur.com/BP0BCgi.jpg (on the right)

You are exagerating, a chad like the one in the pic you posted do fuck under his looksmatch, but NOT BY THAT MUCH, he will be too busy talking to better girls why the fuck would he bother with a landwhale ?

I think you noticed a gay you find attractive, and thought he was on the same level of the gigachad you posted, show us the real guy she matched with and a pic of the girl.

I do perfectly agree with the spirit of your study, but the gigachad like the one of your pic isn't what landwhales get, that's really EXCEPTIONAL. Landwhales get a 6 max (rare exceptions don't count), not a 9 gigachad.
There is no way in hell that the guy on the right in that picture is fucking landwhales, he can settle for a 6/10 if he wants an easy fuck.

Exactly, i don't believe that either.

Even if he was a sex crazed addict who had to fuck a femoid every 30minute or risked dying, he wouldn't ever have to lower his standards that much. If he settles for 6 he'll have a LIMITLESS endless of pussies without effort, he can get a limitless supply of 7 with just approaching with just some effort.

It's like people here want to compete to say the biggest blackpills, at the risk of being extremely ridiculous and losing all crediblity.

Last edited:
What's with all the studies? Anyone who doesn't believe it can gtfo. It's not hard to just observe other people using tinder to get a sense of how it is.

Tinder is for hookups
she has NO REASON to fuck an ugly guy once
double standard if i were to dot the same i wouldn't get any girl