Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Let Me Conclude: The Ricecel Is At The Absolute Bottom Of Inceldom...

Riceman

Riceman

Banned
-
In my previous threads, I have proven beyond a shadow of doubt with stats and facts that the rice male is the least desired on the dating market as a whole. Curries and Arabs contended for the title but got absolutely obliterated by the in-group preference dynamic of dating. As their females still show more in-race loyalty than the men. It is no longer a contention that Ricecels are at the absolute bottom of the dating pool.

Let me add 1 more dynamic that makes the ricecels suffering that much worse. Social emasculation. What do I mean? When an average ricecel walks into a room...... he is automatically castrated by the other men in the room. They automatically perceive him as the weakest, least masculine and the most passive. When boys pick sports teams, ricecels get picked last. When a criminal runs into the room, he will target the ricecel. When a ricecel walks into a room, other men snicker a bit while thinking of his small penis.

As an ugly hairy curry or terrorist arab, you can still run ultra masculinity game. Men will have some respect for you as you have some level of intimidation. A ricecel might as well be a blow up doll. Trust me it's much better to be perceived as criminally inclined and aggressive than it is to be passive and irrelevant.

The dating dynamic along with the social castration dynamic act as a double headed mandingo dildo that fucks the ricecel up the bunghole straight through to his mouth. Being a ricecel in 2019 is a sentence worse than death.

in b4 rice copers come in here with BU BU BU CHINA RISING DOE! fukken LMAO

Lol fuk you, a ricecel femalekind can come to my country and slay and get some Nice young foids cuz they are in kpop /asían fever

Lol fuk you, a ricecel femalekind can come to my country and slay and get some Nice young foids cuz they are in kpop /asían fever

Run k-pop game is false advertising.

There are no dating metrics that reflect a rice male preference.

i ngl here in EE 5'3 rice manlet got 8/10 foid in my highscool, i dont know if it was his rich parents,him being "exotic" or all that and smth else but he did it

that only works with absolutely illegal jb

I think curry is worse than rice man

They automatically perceive him as the weakest, least masculine and the most passive.
This also applies to white men. Especially pale/blonde white men.

And at least the left isn't trying to flood your countries with Muslims and Africans. You have a home country to go back to. Whitecels do not have this safety net.

All those hot young Chinese girls that work at Chinese restaurants will ONLY date Chinese men as though they were in a religious cult or something. They won't even speak to Americans and live in a bubble.

This also applies to white men. Especially pale/blonde white men.

And at least the left isn't trying to flood your countries with Muslims and Africans. You have a home country to go back to. Whitecels do not have this safety net.

that is a pure cope. think of the skinniest and wimpiest, blondest white male and he's still more masculine than the average ricecel.

whites have NFL quarterbacks, NBA players, Hockey, prowrestlers and MMA champions. Not to mention all the movies with strong white stars like Captain America.

Yes bro we all know being ethniccel is death sentence and no one can deny it tbh

Only if you have outside your country.

whites have NFL quarterbacks, NBA players, Hockey, prowrestlers and MMA champions. Not to mention all the movies with strong white stars like Captain America.
So what? No white incel is any of those things and we're getting cucked and ethnically cleansed in our own countries.

I honestly can't think of a more miserable existence than being a white incel in a western country in 2019.

So what? No white incel is any of those things and we're getting cucked and ethnically cleansed in our own countries.

I honestly can't think of a more miserable existence than being a white incel in a western country in 2019.

worst comes to worst. a whitecel can cope with a noodlewhore.

Eo1KsWq.png

exhibit 1. bottom rung noodlewhore sisters both paired up with bottom dwelling white incels. meanwhile looksmatch ricecel brother shite out of luck. celebrating 35th birthday at home with parents mogged by white incel dicks that is impregnating his sisters.

Suicide fuel reality of the ricecel.

curries are way more socially stigmatized than ricecels. Almost every women shits on us while only noodlewhores shit on ricecels.

curries are way more socially stigmatized than ricecels. Almost every women shits on us while only noodlewhores shit on ricecels.

you are just an emo teen. none of your perceptions are backed by any metrics or facts. shut the fuck up.

Eo1KsWq.png

exhibit 1. bottom rung noodlewhore sisters both paired up with bottom dwelling white incels. meanwhile looksmatch ricecel brother shite out of luck. celebrating 35th birthday at home with parents mogged by white incel dicks that is impregnating his sisters.

None of that matters. At least you aren't being ethnically cleansed in your own countries.

Eo1KsWq.png

Just LOL at that picture. This is what I imagine your average mgtow looks like.

None of that matters. At least you aren't being ethnically cleansed in your own countries.

of course that matters.

look at that 4 eyed, baldcel, manlet, oldcel found a younger noodlewhore.

this happens every single day in the west and in the east. it's very common because white males have access to noodlewhores.

you are just an emo teen. none of your perceptions are backed by any metrics or facts. shut the fuck up.
All you have done is pull marriage statistics. Most of us here aren’t even marriage age. I’m only 18 myself

I see you have returned

@Riceman is back to spread salt on the rice.

I agree with this post. Rice men are too feminine. Many curries are more masculine than rice men. Also extremely small number of rice can pull off k-pop game, given that he has enough access to plastic surgery.

Ironically in the above pic, the rice father basically mogs the entire family.

Last edited:
I agree with this post. Rice men are too feminine. Many curries are more masculine than rice men. Also extremely small number of rice can pull off k-pop game, given that he has enough access to plastic surgery.

k-pop game is completely useless once the girls hit puberty(legal age). no women in their right mind wants a man with 0 sexual dimorphism.

how do you counter this?

View attachment 94710
how do you counter this?

respond rate is not a reflection of substance. like for example, black guys get lower respond rates. i can guarantee you, every last female that responded are meeting up with blacks to get dicked down.

women respond to ricecels like they respond to women. they see no threat. they are just shooting the chit and nothing closes in the end.

In my previous threads, I have proven beyond a shadow of doubt with stats and facts that the rice male is the least desired on the dating market as a whole. Curries and Arabs contended for the title but got absolutely obliterated by the in-group preference dynamic of dating. As their females still show more in-race loyalty than the men. It is no longer a contention that Ricecels are at the absolute bottom of the dating pool.

Let me add 1 more dynamic that makes the ricecels suffering that much worse. Social emasculation. What do I mean? When an average ricecel walks into a room...... he is automatically castrated by the other men in the room. They automatically perceive him as the weakest, least masculine and the most passive. When boys pick sports teams, ricecels get picked last. When a criminal runs into the room, he will target the ricecel. When a ricecel walks into a room, other men snicker a bit while thinking of his small penis.

As an ugly hairy curry or terrorist arab, you can still run ultra masculinity game. Men will have some respect for you as you have some level of intimidation. A ricecel might as well be a blow up doll. Trust me it's much better to be perceived as criminally inclined and aggressive than it is to be passive and irrelevant.

The dating dynamic along with the social castration dynamic act as a double headed mandingo dildo that fucks the ricecel up the bunghole straight through to his mouth. Being a ricecel in 2019 is a sentence worse than death.

in b4 rice copers come in here with BU BU BU CHINA RISING DOE! fukken LMAO
It doesn't matter even if you are kind of ok looking most white people will still see you as a fucking joke. On a visceral level the world hates asians with an animalistic rage(this is exemplified by the warcrimes perpetrated by whites on asians they would cut our heads off, keep them as trophies, cut parts of our heads off, adorn their tanks with our skulls, etc.) It's not that only we are the least attractive race I think people fear/hate us. Think about this the most "evil white supremacist KKKLANSMAN" wouldn't even treat his lynching victims the way americans treated vietnamese/japanese/korean people during those wars. They used us like human action figures. You can't find a single story about a slavemaster treating his slaves like this. That's because whites and everyone else on a visceral level feel powerful when victimizing asians. This century has been an injustice to asian men on a massive scale. Most victimized race yet no victimhood sympathy SJW points(because white women don't objectify asian men as sex objects so no tears for us just more punishment)

It doesn't matter even if you are kind of ok looking most white people will still see you as a fucking joke. On a visceral level the world hates asians with an animalistic rage(this is exemplified by the warcrimes perpetrated by whites on asians they would cut our heads off, keep them as trophies, cut parts of our heads off, adorn their tanks with our skulls, etc.) It's not that only we are the least attractive race I think people fear/hate us. Think about this the most "evil white supremacist KKKLANSMAN" wouldn't even treat his lynching victims the way americans treated vietnamese/japanese/korean people during those wars. They used us like human action figures.

i agree with you.

HOWEVER partially the blame falls on the average Asian male though. We are too passive by nature. This nature makes the bullies rage. it's an animal instinct. like if someone wants to fight you and you start running away. immediately that person will chase you and want to conquer you because of this primitive urge. asian males think by being docile and passive he will rid of his troubles. it's the other way around.

the white male has no rage for the black male anymore as the black man fought back in social dynamics enough times to make them passive. White male has no range for the latino man as the latino male stood up for himself in the social setting.

The rice male does not stand up for himself and when he does, he's incapable. So he welcomes EVEN MORE bullying. ALl the frustration that whites feel toward the other races gets taken out on the ricecel.

That is why white males ridicule the ricecel the worst out of all the races. Why? Because we are seen as weak.

respond rate is not a reflection of substance. like for example, black guys get lower respond rates. i can guarantee you, every last female that responded are meeting up with blacks to get dicked down.

women respond to ricecels like they respond to women. they see no threat. they are just shooting the chit and nothing closes in the end.
Also this a woman will treat you like a "friend" IE their personal bitch that they can emotionally manipulate until they are done having fun with you.

i agree with you.

HOWEVER partially the blame falls on the average Asian male though. We are too passive by nature. This nature makes the bullies rage.

the white male has no rage for the black male anymore as the black man fought back in social dynamics enough times to make them passive. White male has no range for the latino man as the latino male stood up for himself in the social setting.

The rice male does not stand up for himself and when he does, he's incapable. So he welcomes EVEN MORE bullying. ALl the frustration that whites feel toward the other races gets taken out on the ricecel.

That is why white males ridicule the ricecel the worst out of all the races. Why? Because we are seen as weak.
id say white man ridicule currycels too. idk if its more than ricecels or not but its pretty close.

i agree with you.

HOWEVER partially the blame falls on the average Asian male though. We are too passive by nature. This nature makes the bullies rage. it's an animal instinct. like if someone wants to fight you and you start running away. immediately that person will chase you and want to conquer you because of this primitive urge. asian males think by being docile and passive he will rid of his troubles. it's the other way around.

Well then I guess we have to Ghengis Khan max and show the world WHY they used to be afraid of asians.

when i was a young ricecel in school. I went to a multi-cultural school with blacks, browns and whites.

so many times a black or brown kid would scream out " CHING CHONG CHING CHONG" at the girls or some guy..... yet collectively we did nothing. we sat in our seats and just gave looks while the whole classrooms looked on.

imagine you were a rice female during this time, how could you possibly respect the rice male anymore. he won't even stand up for himself. all the times a rice female gets bullied. a rice male never stood up for her. she learns of our weakness unfortunately. we are just not made for this competitive gene pool.

id say white man ridicule currycels too. idk if its more than ricecels or not but its pretty close.
Ridiculing currycels is really just the hip thing to do because they are memeable(THANK YOU MY FRIEND, NO FUUUCK YOOUUUUUU) Curry's are memes for white people to make fun of it's just a hip thing to do right now because curry behavior is funny to whites and their responses entertain white people. That's about it. I'd say curry's are actually on the same level as asian cels tbh.

Well then I guess we have to Ghengis Khan max and show the world WHY they used to be afraid of asians.
when i was a young ricecel in school. I went to a multi-cultural school with blacks, browns and whites.

so many times a black or brown kid would scream out " CHING CHONG CHING CHONG" at the girls or some guy..... yet collectively we did nothing. we sat in our seats and just gave looks while the whole classrooms looked on.

imagine you were a rice female during this time, how could you possibly respect the rice male anymore. he won't even stand up for himself. all the times a rice female gets bullied. a rice male never stood up for her. she learns of our weakness unfortunately. we are just not made for this competitive gene pool.

Yea in school everyone knew I was a hapa and I would still hear the Ching Chong Ching Chong shit all the time.

I found this unintentional blackpill on wikipedia:

"In 1951, Ashley Montagu claimed "the skeleton of the classic Mongoloid type is very delicately made, even down to the character of the sutures of the skull which, like those of the infant skull, are relatively smooth and untortuous. In fact the Mongoloid presents so many physical traits which are associated with the late fetus or young infant that he has been called a fetalized, infantilized or pedomorphic type."

It´s brutal reading, just follow the link for more of it.

I found this unintentional blackpill on wikipedia:

"In 1951, Ashley Montagu claimed "the skeleton of the classic Mongoloid type is very delicately made, even down to the character of the sutures of the skull which, like those of the infant skull, are relatively smooth and untortuous. In fact the Mongoloid presents so many physical traits which are associated with the late fetus or young infant that he has been called a fetalized, infantilized or pedomorphic type."

It´s brutal reading, just follow the link for more of it.

i would even go a step further than that.

i would say vast majority of ricecels are inbred. we are too close genetically. when you examine the average ricecel with his noodlewhore looksmatch. they will be the closest genetically. that is why we are so ugly and autistic.

nobody can dispute this.

this might as well be a single extended family. exact same coloring. same features. lack of variety. etc.

chinese_crowds.jpg

Very close race. Ricecels are ONLY below because their women are fucking hot tbhtbh

Very close race. Ricecels are ONLY below because their women are fucking hot tbhtbh

also the perception that ricecels are effeminate. this is huge for a male's psyche.

imagine walking into a room and everybody in the room already assumes you have a small dink. you are less of a man. you are passive. you are not a threat etc.

being a hairy ugly curry will at least scare some women into getting wet. the beast factor.

I'm inclinded to agreew ith you OP.

i would even go a step further than that.

i would say vast majority of ricecels are inbred. we are too close genetically. when you examine the average ricecel with his noodlewhore looksmatch. they will be the closest genetically. that is why we are so ugly and autistic.

nobody can dispute this.

this might as well be a single extended family. exact same coloring. same features. lack of variety. etc.

chinese_crowds.jpg
Oh shit I'm double inbred then. I'm rice mixed with Quebecois people. I think maybe my high verbal IQ was just some genetic deviation or anomaly and my entire life is a lie. Mr brother is also a near genius and is an engineer and shit but I think the inbreeding slowly drove me more and more insane. The blackpill just keeps getting darker. Essentially being a hapa is just being a creature of satan might as well kneel to him. I think we are "touched" by the gods well the evil ones.

Oh shit I'm double inbred then. I'm rice mixed with Quebecois people. I think maybe my high verbal IQ was just some genetic deviation or anomaly and my entire life is a lie. Mr brother is also a near genius and is an engineer and shit but I think the inbreeding slowly drove me more and more insane. The blackpill just keeps getting darker. Essentially being a hapa is just being a creature of satan might as well kneel to him. I think we are "touched" by the gods well the evil ones.

there's no such thing as a double inbred. you are saved by your racemixing parents.

this is why you have high verbal IQ. it makes sense for 2 almost inbred people to breed out to diversify their genes. you are probably taller than your rice mother's genetic potential too.

you would be in a far worse place if your asian mother married her asian looksmatch. you wouldn't even be able to speak properly due to the inbred autism.

there's no such thing as a double inbred. you are saved by your racemixing parents.

this is why you have high verbal IQ. it makes sense for 2 almost inbred people to breed out to diversify their genes. you are probably taller than your rice mother's genetic potential too.

you would be in a far worse place if your asian mother married her asian looksmatch. you wouldn't even be able to speak properly due to the inbred autism.
I'm one of the rare guys who had a hippy mom and she married an asian guy(kind of like obama's mom married an asian guy for a time it was fashionable for hippie girls). I'm probably one of a few hundred people like this tbh. Asian Father/White mother is probably mostly unheard of.