Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

let it rot

fukurou

fukurou

the supreme coder
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPwzVv2ISGA

why even bother as a non chadrone ?!
NOTHING EVER CHANGES other than rotting

heck even tesla ended up reduced to eating biscuits and milk in his last days, and his only company was pigeons
always a small group of high status tallfags profiting of the incels efforts.

gymaxing, dieting, studymaxing, skills, training, saving and investing money for decades for nothing
not a kiss, not a hug

while a dog or chadrone kiss multiple foids in public.

and then the normies gas light you that it's your personality and you need to try harder and not give up.

:chad: : just work 996007 as chives so I can get that new sports car buddy boyo

Wealthmaxxing sounds like a more efficient way to spend your time; but I won't judge anyone for rotting. :smonk:

Based Chinesecels, why working hard if no one appreciate it or pays it properly. People put up with too much without complaining and enable others to take advantage of them.

i lay in bed all day playing video games if not for my expensive pokemon card addiction i would likely be neet too

That’s what we should all aspire to be like

Wealthmaxxing sounds like a more efficient way to spend your time; but I won't judge anyone for rotting. :smonk:
this is the route i'm taking, the money is for my copes