Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Let clown world absorb everything, it never mattered.

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
Honestly fuck this world, it doesn't and nobody ever gave a shit about you so let it devour itself, the people are all a bunch of self centered assholes with no manners and expect catering with nothing in return for your kindness, hardwork, reliability, and co-operation, obviously normtards are blissfully unaware of how sheep like they are in their activities and beliefs and double standards, the old farts that currently are somehow allowed to live bitch and whine about the younger generation yet are actively just as worse and are the more pampered and privileged compared to today and the sole reason of the current speeding process of this world's eventual demise, simple reasonable people will always get the shit end of the stick and be expected to deal, take the blame, and clean after the useless eatersand the overly privileged and elites, I honestly want clown world to continue because it's honestly what this world deserves and I want others to suffer as much as possible, it's funny people complain about shit like "oh these damn keeds with their made up 342 genders" when it literally has zero effect on them in anyway but bitch and moan, honestly let's go along with fuckin up the world as revenge since it's not "going back how it used to" ever! Lets take advantage of things and gain as much as possible and enjoy the world burning while we sit in our mighty thrones made from the knowledge we found.

View: https://youtu.be/o-N1p8V4Zhg?si=3YesfyN1K-OBN88a

Kinda cope but yeah, nowadays I don't find myself in need of much of materialistic possessions or consooming. I have been investing from a pretty young age, and at the rate normies have been consooming, I hope in the future it will pay off. But alas! God probably has other plans. He will bail out the normies anyway despite their stupid choices and fuck us over.

I agree. The world is your enemy, it offers you nothing. It is held together by profoundly degenerate people that don't care about it and who won't listen to reason. Not that you should care for such degenerates anyways.
My only goal is to separate myself from society as much as possible by making enough money to fuck off to the middle of nowhere Alaska or North Idaho/Montana and feed myself by fishing and farming. I just want to see a clear night sky free of light pollution.
And hopefully by the time I'm there, society will eat itself and I wouldn't have noticed.

Honestly fuck this world, it doesn't and nobody ever gave a shit about you so let it devour itself, the people are all a bunch of self centered assholes with no manners and expect catering with nothing in return for your kindness, hardwork, reliability, and co-operation, obviously normtards are blissfully unaware of how sheep like they are in their activities and beliefs and double standards, the old farts that currently are somehow allowed to live bitch and whine about the younger generation yet are actively just as worse and are the more pampered and privileged compared to today and the sole reason of the current speeding process of this world's eventual demise, simple reasonable people will always get the shit end of the stick and be expected to deal, take the blame, and clean after the useless eatersand the overly privileged and elites, I honestly want clown world to continue because it's honestly what this world deserves and I want others to suffer as much as possible, it's funny people complain about shit like "oh these damn keeds with their made up 342 genders" when it literally has zero effect on them in anyway but bitch and moan, honestly let's go along with fuckin up the world as revenge since it's not "going back how it used to" ever! Lets take advantage of things and gain as much as possible and enjoy the world burning while we sit in our mighty thrones made from the knowledge we found.

Yeah but you’re a subhuman not a simple reasonable person

My only goal is to separate myself from society as much as possible by making enough money to fuck off to the middle of nowhere Alaska or North Idaho/Montana and feed myself by fishing and farming. I just want to see a clear night sky free of light pollution.

I hope you're meaningfully prepared. Especially if you're a bedroom rotter, I honestly wish you the best of luck. Going it alone is the dream of men time immemorial. But the challenges involved can certainly overwhelm.

I hope you're meaningfully prepared. Especially if you're a bedroom rotter, I honestly wish you the best of luck. Going it alone is the dream of men time immemorial. But the challenges involved can certainly overwhelm.
Z Library has been a great resource on how to live that kind of life. I only hope I can achieve it before this gay NWO agenda takes place.

Such a good fuckin song, and yeah i can def get behind Total Human Death sometimes if I'm in the mood for it