Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Let Adam Paul Dooling know that he's a sack of shit pedophile on his Steam community page

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Right here:

Also, this footage of AdvocuckDodgy playing TF2 never gets old:

View: https://youtu.be/oT4smR6WJSo

Right here:

Ugh oh. Are we being tasked with actively trolling the moron now?

It's hilarious, I haven't heard a peep from this guy yet though hahahahaha
I wonder what his response will be. His life is probably destroyed now. IT was his whole life. He spent his whole days on there

Right here:

lmao

over for doggycels

He should stick to playing TF2 instead of waging an endless war with the Inkwell Empire

I wonder what his response will be. His life is probably destroyed now. IT was his whole life. He spent his whole days on there
Agreed. I didn't realize until now that he was the only active mod on that sub, haha.

ITS CALLED GROOMING YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE. GROWN ASS MEN DONT TALK OR MAKE FRIENDS WITh 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS.

YOU FIND OUT SHE'S 13, YOU SAY "BYE"

FUCK, EVEN A TOXIC INCEL LIKE ME OBSESSED WITH NOT HAVING SEX AS A TEEN KNOWS THIS SHIT :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Last edited:
He will rope soon

ITS CALLED GROOMING YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE. GROWN ASS MEN DONT TALK OR MAKE FRIENDS WITh 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS.

FUCK :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
He is such an idiot. His story is the perfect example of a groomer, should be jailed :feelsthink::feelsgah::feelsgah:

He is such an idiot. His story is the perfect example of a groomer, should be jailed :feelsthink::feelsgah::feelsgah:
He's too stupid and perverted to even comprehend that what he did was grooming. THINKING WITH HIS DICK in predatory ways beyond most incels

HES LIKE A FILTHY INDIAN ON OMEGLE GOING ASL?? ASL???

The irony is that he would have NEVER ascended if he NEVER groomed in the first place. How sad that he's now in a position to be one of us truly, but have already burned bridges with his true incel nature irrevocably. He is not a truecel like sinister. We will never take him

Last edited:
Right here:

had steam since 2005
jesus his account is older than 1/3 of this forum lmao

The number of lies in his posts are overwhelming. Four years, eight years, dating her, knowing her, getting married, et cetera. JFL.

He also conveniently doesn't explain his own harassment and stalking of female IT users. Clearly he doesn't take rejections very well if he bans people from the sub not responding to his DMs.

POT AND KETTLE.

The number of lies in his posts are overwhelming. Four years, eight years, dating her, knowing her, getting married, et cetera. JFL.

He also conveniently doesn't explain his own harassment and stalking of female IT users. Clearly he doesn't take rejections very well if he bans people from the sub not responding to his DMs.

View attachment 671781

POT AND KETTLE.
HE IS GETTING THE CHRIS HANSEN TREATMENT AND IM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT

He's too stupid and perverted to even comprehend that what he did was grooming. THINKING WITH HIS DICK in predatory ways beyond most incels

HES LIKE A FILTHY INDIAN ON OMEGLE GOING ASL?? ASL???

The irony is that he would have NEVER ascended if he NEVER groomed in the first place. How sad that he's now in a position to be one of us truly, but have already burned bridges with his true incel nature irrevocably. He is not a truecel like sinister. We will never take him
Well deserved I’m loving this as well. I remember such a thing happened to BrazilianSigma. It’s crazy because incels are supposedly “mass murderers/criminals” yet they also are “basement dwellers and couldnt hurt a fly” but guess who are the true criminals? Dr pizza, advocate doggy, goes on and on.

had steam since 2005
jesus his account is older than 1/3 of this forum lmao
And also older than the foid at the time he groomed her :feelskek:

he sounds normal
just sounds like someone who isnt too comfortable recording himself
this goes away after some time

We is kiwifarms nao.

wonder if he’s gonna rope, he just lost
his only “friends”

#metoo moment.

Well deserved I’m loving this as well. I remember such a thing happened to BrazilianSigma. It’s crazy because incels are supposedly “mass murderers/criminals” yet they also are “basement dwellers and couldnt hurt a fly” but guess who are the true criminals? Dr pizza, advocate doggy, goes on and on.
Who s Dr Pizza? Someone enlighten me on this.

I can't comment on his steam profile. It's over.

Who s Dr Pizza? Someone enlighten me on this.
Dr pizza was an IT member who was caught in a pedo hunter sting after trying to solicit a child. They like to act like he wasnt one of them because he was only on there briefly. But they wont apply that same logic elsewhere. Its a common pattern whenever any of their users get found to be a predator or hatemonger. They just shift blame elsewhere and deflect from it.

IT user is a child predator - incels must be to blame.

>a sperg plays tf2

jfl

now it's a pedo plays tf2

FUCK, EVEN A TOXIC INCEL LIKE ME OBSESSED WITH NOT HAVING SEX AS A TEEN KNOWS THIS SHIT :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Even the incels he so much hates and loathes have better moral compass than him. What a fucking bastard :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This guy's has a sister petting him on the head telling him that he is a sweet boy and shit. That's the only way guys like this keep going.

View attachment 671781

POT AND KETTLE.
He's a man that shows guilt

HE IS GETTING THE CHRIS HANSEN TREATMENT AND IM LOVING EVERY SECOND OF IT
What he deserves jfl

Right here:

He's playing against bots, and commentating the gameplay, his steam account was already several years old by this point so he was probably grown this is something an 8 year old would upload.

Last edited:
WHAT A GIANT RETARD JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY

I might comment when I get home

I think its so interesting how people cry around dating and having sex with underage girls as someone older. (especially in the USA).
In Germanistan its basically completely legal and it occurs everywhere, its completely normal.
Not saying that its good, just an observation.

idk if Advocate is charismatic enough to slay a jb, I wouldn't be surprised if he just got lost in his own lies made up to "own the inkwells" proving how much he mogs us
I have an instinctual reaction to feel bad for him, as his shitty life is ruined now, but then I remember that this guy called me "entitled" for my threads about bullying, referencing examples of innocent kids committing or attempting suicide due to bullying, so I can't defend him (well, I imagine he just doesn't read threads past the click-baity title and runs his generic responses, but still -- gotta take responsibility for your words, being a retard doesn't absolve you from responsibility)

active mod

a mod with more perms but was inactive stepped in after finding out that doogy was indeed a pedophile
So he is banned now?