Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Less than a week into college and the blackpills there have already destroyed me

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Self-banned
-
When you guys told me college would be bad that was a huge understatement. College is FUCKING BRUTAL. The second I arrive on campus, I'm met with nothing but 6 foot+ Chads walking around and Stacy's everywhere. All I ever see are Chad's walking with their Stacy girlfriends or Chad friends, some normies doing normie things, and then the occasional truecel looking guy. I tried looksmaxxing in the days leading up to college but less than an hour in, I realized how hopeless and over it truly is. I haven't had an actual conversation with a single soul yet, and no one wants to have a conversation with me. Today while I was waiting with my clsss outside, I tried to conversate with a Stacy, but as soon as a Chad came by, she focused all her attention on the Chad. Of course, the Chad wouldn't even acknowledge my existence and now neither would the Stacy but the two struck up a great conversation, introduced themselves, etc, etc. So defeated and standing alone, I tried to talk to a normie looking fellow, and we actually had a short conversation but then he suddenly stopped and walked over to the Chad and began having a conversation with him (the Stacy had left for a different class) and they just left. I know for a fact they didn't know each other and I was just left standing alone again while all my classmates had conversations amongst themselves.

brutal dotpill

IT can't touch this

I have had the same exact experience when I arrived at college last year.

The most brutal shit that will ever happen to an Incel is going to college.

I wasn't smart enough, instead of going to the top STEM school filled with ricecels and currycel bros, I had to go to the 1488 Aryan Chad university, filled with Chads, Stacies, Chaddams, Changs and even Chadpreet Singhs.

Every time I walked on campus I wanted to fucking die, no one would make conversation in my classes and I was always left out.

I'll give you a tip, take night classes. They are really good, you basically go to university when no one is around, attend the class. And then go home in the peaceful of night. You can also get a job in the day and then study at night, good money for copes as well. Also, get good grades and leave ASAP. College is not a place for Incels

The most brutal shit that will ever happen to an Incel is going to college.
Baby boomers that were incels were so lucky that it wasn't virtually required to get a college degree to get a good paying job.

One of the big reasons why I will never go to college.

When you guys told me college would be bad that was a huge understatement. College is FUCKING BRUTAL. The second I arrive on campus, I'm met with nothing but 6 foot+ Chads walking around and Stacy's everywhere. All I ever see are Chad's walking with their Stacy girlfriends or Chad friends, some normies doing normie things, and then the occasional truecel looking guy. I tried looksmaxxing in the days leading up to college but less than an hour in, I realized how hopeless and over it truly is. I haven't had an actual conversation with a single soul yet, and no one wants to have a conversation with me. Today while I was waiting with my clsss outside, I tried to conversate with a Stacy, but as soon as a Chad came by, she focused all her attention on the Chad. Of course, the Chad wouldn't even acknowledge my existence and now neither would the Stacy but the two struck up a great conversation, introduced themselves, etc, etc. So defeated and standing alone, I tried to talk to a normie looking fellow, and we actually had a short conversation but then he suddenly stopped and walked over to the Chad and began having a conversation with him (the Stacy had left for a different class) and they just left. I know for a fact they didn't know each other and I was just left standing alone again while all my classmates had conversations amongst themselves.

Does the loneliness get worse? I'm starting university this September and it's one thing being alone surrounded by your family and it's another thing being alone hundreds of miles away from home with complete strangers

I'm gonna need stronger copes

Does the loneliness get worse? I'm starting university this September and it's one thing being alone surrounded by your family and it's another thing being alone hundreds of miles away from home with complete strangers

100 times worse, unless you went to a HUGE high school and very small college, there will be so many more people at university, and just that many more people who think you're ugly and want nothing to do with you

I only have a year until college. It will be absolutely awful when the time comes that I have to go

Try talking to your looksmatch bro no point wasting time talking to Stacies.

I only have a year until college. It will be absolutely awful when the time comes that I have to go
All I can say is I hope you don't find being confined to your dorm room all alone studying and writing while others party during the night a depressing thing.

All I can say is I hope you don't find being confined to your dorm room all alone studying and writing while others party during the night a depressing thing.
Hopefully I enter a college close enough to my house so I won’t have to live in a dorm

Hopefully I enter a college close enough to my house so I won’t have to live in a dorm
Still pretty bad tbh it will feel more like high school.
Don't expect anyone to be mature.
But the foids are a lot less attractive on average.

Still pretty bad tbh it will feel more like high school.
Don't expect anyone to be mature.
But the foids are a lot less attractive on average.
I am hoping that it will atleast be at a relatively similar to high school but I am pretty sure it will be a billion times worse. People are probably going to be worse

College is a meme.

You're literally throwing away thousands of dollars.

I am hoping that it will atleast be at a relatively similar to high school but I am pretty sure it will be a billion times worse. People are probably going to be worse
There'll be a lot of foreign international students which is the worst thing tbh when you see how loud they can be and almost rub in your face that they can afford to be low inhib and not get teased but you can't.
And if you are going to a community college near an urban or metropolitan area there'll be a lot of sleazy people.

And people say popularity ends in college. What a fucking joke!

:soy: "LiFE GEtS BetTTeR AFtER HigH SChOoL" they said

:soy: "LiFE GEtS BetTTeR AFtER HigH SChOoL" they said
If you can avoid bullying it does a bit tbh
But even that isn't assured but it's like soyciety always keeps telling us

"You aren't entitled to being left alone! Everybody gets messed with stop being so sensitive!" :soy:

There'll be a lot of foreign international students which is the worst thing tbh when you see how loud they can be and almost rub in your face that they can afford to be low inhib and not get teased but you can't.
And if you are going to a community college near an urban or metropolitan area there'll be a lot of sleazy people.
Yeah. College is going to be really shit. I guess I should enjoy my last year of highschool as its going to get a lot worse from here

My University experience definitely broke me as a human being and made me feel worthless. Even moreso than when I was in highschool.

Being a short brown guy in a sea of tall, goodlooking white guys crushes your belief in yourself and your confidence. Women in college are really not that shy to talk to guys they're attracted to or say exactly what they want in a man.

After second year I basically tried to reduce socialization to zero and just focus on studies.

It is worse. It’s easier to be a looser in HS. It’s just terrible to be a looser in college

Yup, college is basically an amusement part for young attractive people nowadays.

Yeah. College is going to be really shit. I guess I should enjoy my last year of highschool as its going to get a lot worse from here
Yeah I would say so. If it's already over for you in highschool you don't really have to do much else except what it takes to graduate.

My University experience definitely broke me as a human being and made me feel worthless. Even moreso than when I was in highschool.

Being a short brown guy in a sea of tall, goodlooking white guys crushes your belief in yourself and your confidence. Women in college are really not that shy to talk to guys they're attracted to or say exactly what they want in a man.

After second year I basically tried to reduce socialization to zero and just focus on studies.
Living on a college campus, having to walk to classes and eat in dining halls with other students will blackpill you more than anything else tbh

It is worse. It’s easier to be a looser in HS. It’s just terrible to be a looser in college
True. Popularity is even more important in college
Yeah I would say so. If it's already over for you in highschool you don't really have to do much else except what it takes to graduate.
That’s why I never understood why some people are against youngcels. It’s already over in highschool. The most you can do after high school is to try and cope until you decide to rope eventually

Last edited:
And people say popularity ends in college. What a fucking joke!

College has fraternities and sororities which are literally clubs for the hottest, most popular Stacys and Chads. Lol at people who cope with that nonsense about how that kind of stuff ends in high school.

Stay strong fellow hapacel try anime club or board games, fellowcels will be there

College has fraternities and sororities which are literally clubs for the hottest, most popular Stacys and Chads. Lol at people who cope with that nonsense about how that kind of stuff ends in high school.
Exactly. Greek life is obvious proof that popularity exists in college.

Just go trade. If I could do it over I’d been a mechanic. No working with women, biz chads or normsoys. Ripping them off with Huge upcharges on cheap Chinese parts. I could maintain my own bmw.

Your own fault for not registering for the courses online. Lesson learned

College is fucking hell. Better to take online courses

It's what I see every day too. I'm back on campus and even I get heightmogged. I get facemogged and gfmogged especially.

JFL at thinking you can socialize in college as a sub-8 male. All foids are automatically taken by Chads and shared. Normies band into clubs but it's just sausage fest with gay hobbies.

Either bury yourself in studies or find a job to occupy time outside of studies so you don't go completely mental. College is the loneliest time you'll experience yet, because everyone else is living the time of their lives, independent for the first time yet still worty-free outside of grades. Chads and foids are having non-stop fuckfests and normies at least can get wasted and do drugs. People like us are unwanted in all aspects of college life. Even if we try joining clubs/teams/groups we will always either be kept out or kicked out.

It's a good preview of the actual adult life, except as an adult you are living in constant worry and are just as unwanted and lonely, if not more. And age starts catching up.

Time of your life, kid! The best you can do is train yourself for a lifetime of loneliness.

This tbh

This is why I'm glad I made the decision to not live on campus.

That’s why I never understood why some people are against youngcels. It’s already over in highschool. The most you can do after high school is to try and cope until you decide to rope eventually
Exposure to the blackpill as an incel before you have finished college is death tier tbhngl it permanently saps all of your motivation and perseverance. And in college you need a lot of that.

You may think you have a chance because people didn't get to know each other yet but then BOOM everybody has already formed their own social circle since the fucking day 1 and you're suddenly left behind and now have to "infiltrate" someone else's group and assert yourself. And if you fail to do it in this short period of time while it's not too late chances are your will never be accepted and become the butt of their jokes for the rest of the course.

I'll give you a tip, take night classes. They are really good, you basically go to university when no one is around, attend the class. And then go home in the peaceful of night. You can also get a job in the day and then study at night, good money for copes as well. Also, get good grades and leave ASAP. College is not a place for Incels

I dunno, how it is in the west, but in Russia if you won't get the education, as a person with no connections, you won't get, and I'm not even saying a good job, but a job to cover your expenses. So if it the same for you, if you think you can benefit from it, I'd say do everything it takes. I don't rly talk to many people at uni, and never go to no parties n shet. Sure, it's not a great experience, though I think is worth it.

Can relate, looking at hs photos, only now I realise how over it was, though back then I thought I can still compete with all those chads

I imagine things are a lot worse in America, but based on my experience at Uni, I can see why Elliot went ER.

I fucking hate uni. Only reason I'm looking forward to going back is to see if I truly have a chance to ascend. I'm going into my second year, not made any female friend or talked to any female individually. Had some people tell me I can't expect to ascend if I don't try, so I'll put in effort.

College is brutal for incels

Reading the replies to this thread, I'm so glad I had the wisdom to never bother approaching women once in my entire life.