Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Less than a week into college and the blackpills there have already destroyed me

I have to go back to college next week :feelsseriously:

In a sane world, college women would go for the most elite college guys in terms of grades & achievements at college.

In the real world ALL college women go for the Chad jocks who don't care about school.

College is a living nightmare for a subhuman looking 4/10 or below male

Glad I never went to college.:feelsrope:

My college experience was just me fantasizing fucking all the girls in my class. Then I dropped out.

Exposure to the blackpill as an incel before you have finished college is death tier tbhngl it permanently saps all of your motivation and perseverance. And in college you need a lot of that.
It’s hard to really care about anything at that point. But it is necessary to be blackpilled and know the truth.

Drop out or get ready for the most difficult period of your life.

What
When you guys told me college would be bad that was a huge understatement. College is FUCKING BRUTAL. The second I arrive on campus, I'm met with nothing but 6 foot+ Chads walking around and Stacy's everywhere. All I ever see are Chad's walking with their Stacy girlfriends or Chad friends, some normies doing normie things, and then the occasional truecel looking guy. I tried looksmaxxing in the days leading up to college but less than an hour in, I realized how hopeless and over it truly is. I haven't had an actual conversation with a single soul yet, and no one wants to have a conversation with me. Today while I was waiting with my clsss outside, I tried to conversate with a Stacy, but as soon as a Chad came by, she focused all her attention on the Chad. Of course, the Chad wouldn't even acknowledge my existence and now neither would the Stacy but the two struck up a great conversation, introduced themselves, etc, etc. So defeated and standing alone, I tried to talk to a normie looking fellow, and we actually had a short conversation but then he suddenly stopped and walked over to the Chad and began having a conversation with him (the Stacy had left for a different class) and they just left. I know for a fact they didn't know each other and I was just left standing alone again while all my classmates had conversations amongst themselves.
What are you studying boyo?
And yeah, university is brutal. I am wageslaving for pennies now but I feel much better then in collage. Once you survive the college years and you have (hopefully) a good degree you can improve your life with some meaning and some shekels for copes.

In a sane world, college women would go for the most elite college guys in terms of grades & achievements at college.

In the real world ALL college women go for the Chad jocks who don't care about school.
Not only this, the more Chad treat them like shit, the more infatuated the woman becomes with him.
What

What are you studying boyo?
And yeah, university is brutal. I am wageslaving for pennies now but I feel much better then in collage. Once you survive the college years and you have (hopefully) a good degree you can improve your life with some meaning and some shekels for copes.
Fortunately I am studying a STEM subject, so there are somewhat less Chads and foids but there are still many nonetheless

Last edited:
It’s hard to really care about anything at that point. But it is necessary to be blackpilled and know the truth.
Maybe but being blackpilled removes all motivation and incentive to keep pushing through on tasks that you might fail or not do good on at first.
If you are going to college in one year and you're sure things are over for you in high school I would suggest to get used to using this site less like only on Friday nights and Saturdays. Sunday night will easily run into Monday and mess up your schedule.
Just do the work it takes to graduate high school and don't go to the prom if you don't feel like it.
Don't read up on career prep advice online it'll be all about grinding and being a people person. You'll hear enough of that in your college orientation.

Get used to people being in your personal space and not giving you room to walk. That happens so much at college when you are walking to classes.

Do all this and that way you can still vent here when you need to and stay blackpilled but you will be able to adjust your schedule to spending less time on this site to do homework which will take up more of your time than you expect.

Too much Chad Stacy in one paragraph

lmao this subhuman thinks he has the right to speak to women

College is a colossal waste of time and money. Most people just go to college for the "experience" (read: sex, drugs and whatever replaced rock-n-roll) but incels only get constant suifuel on campus. You would be better off going to trade school or just finding a regular job and working your way up from the bottom.

I have had the same exact experience when I arrived at college last year.

The most brutal shit that will ever happen to an Incel is going to college.

I wasn't smart enough, instead of going to the top STEM school filled with ricecels and currycel bros, I had to go to the 1488 Aryan Chad university, filled with Chads, Stacies, Chaddams, Changs and even Chadpreet Singhs.

Every time I walked on campus I wanted to fucking die, no one would make conversation in my classes and I was always left out.

I'll give you a tip, take night classes. They are really good, you basically go to university when no one is around, attend the class. And then go home in the peaceful of night. You can also get a job in the day and then study at night, good money for copes as well. Also, get good grades and leave ASAP. College is not a place for Incels
Same here, and best advice in last paragraph. Never took classes during day, always at night and did my best to avoid taking classes near main campus bldg. Preferred off-site or annex bldgs and pretty sure other students liked it that way too.
College is brutal for incels
I still feel high school was worst. By graduating year in high school chad and stacy easily dictated where my social standing was. Going forward was simply coping and accepting; but for me, high school years is where the first blows were dealt. Brutal
At the end of all levels of school, theres the hope that things will get better at the next level, but its the same day over and over. From entrance to exit, throughout all school levels and job market. I knew early on who were the benefactors in this world, and who was not.

Last edited:
Same here, and best advice in last paragraph. Never took classes during day, always at night and did my best to avoid taking classes near main campus bldg. Preferred off-site or annex bldgs and pretty sure other students liked it that way too.

I still feel high school was worst. By graduating year in high school chad and stacy easily dictated where my social standing was. Going forward was simply coping and accepting; but for me, high school years is where the first blows were dealt. Brutal
At the end of all levels of school, theres the hope that things will get better at the next level, but its the same day over and over. From entrance to exit, throughout all school levels and job market. I knew early on who were the benefactors in this world, and who was not.
For me personally, college (although I did just start) has been worse than high school in terms of the mogging and blatant blackpills. It could be that I'm just much more receptive to blackpills now compared to when I was in high school, but those are just my thoughts.

For me personally, college (although I did just start) has been worse than high school in terms of the mogging and blatant blackpills. It could be that I'm just much more receptive to blackpills now compared to when I was in high school, but those are just my thoughts.
Could be, but for me alot of the mogging from chad n clan happened in those teen years when rest of kids were developing and peacocking, while I was enveloping and hiding.

this is pure ropefuel,we don't deserve to get through such moggery every day