Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I feel like I am close to ascending.

Doesn't mean anything, she's just being polite.

Yeah I asked out 200 girls a few years ago. Most rejected or ghosted after giving number. Some agreed to date but I found out they were just using for free food and validation. Broke me and I stopped trying.
Low inhibs me. Yeah @VideoGameCoper there's no way he's HTN+ if he asked out 200 girls and got nothing. Maybe MTN since cold approaching doesn't tend to work well and because of foids standards

How old are you again? Because my mom would probably not like for me go have a relationship with a women her age and tbh neither do I.
23. I would date any woman if she is in her fertile age. Up to 40 I would. That's how desperate I am to ascend.

Low inhibs me. Yeah @VideoGameCoper there's no way he's HTN+ if he asked out 200 girls and got nothing. Maybe MTN since cold approaching doesn't tend to work well and because of foids standards
Could be. That’s absolutely brutal

Doesn't mean anything, she's just being polite.
It's the fact that she went out of her way to talk to him in a place where people don't usually interact with strangers that's makes it seem like something

23. I would date any woman if she is in her fertile age. Up to 40 I would. That's how desperate I am to ascend.
25. 35 is the maximum id go for in all cases.

I am just not into Milfs.

Hard to say where it goes with me, dunno but i feel the dating 18/19/20 yo girls thing is already past me.

I am 23 I don't know how you guys can bear being incels for so long. I already feel like at the end of the line. If I fail after geomaxing then I will just rope.
I can guarantee you won't.

This is your opportunity king she yours. :lul:

I was one of the Giga OG inner incel circle back in 1992 when we still were only 10 incels in the whole world and we were meeting in my basement.
nah, back in nam it was just me, @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ and @Emba

Today for the first time ever a 6/10 woman in her thirties made small talk with me in the grocery store. This never happened before. She was smilling and tried having a conversation but I sperged out, mumbled some incoherent words and left.

Still there seems to be hope for me.
S Reactions GIF

Today for the first time ever a 6/10 woman in her thirties made small talk with me in the grocery store. This never happened before. She was smilling and tried having a conversation but I sperged out, mumbled some incoherent words and left.

Still there seems to be hope for me.

If you reach Paragon post count the government sends you a female to breed with.

Seriously though, you’re not close and stop saying you are. You’re making the Bluecels look bad.