Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Less than 1/10,000 men have a physique that women consider "average" and "natural"

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
These are typical Instagram roid physiques.

These guys claim natty. Most gym-cellers thin they can achieve this natty within 2 years of working out.

The gym I workout at and play ball is in the center of a giant university full of top tier athletes who are already roided out of their minds. Out of the thousands I've seen in the gym, guess how many look close to these "natties"?

But these guys are all over instagram. They're common as taking a shit.

Too bad. Even with all of the roids in the world, 99.9% of men will never achieve the above.

Here's a guy with top tier genes who lifted weights:

Most will never even achieve this.

Of course most men won't. But there are still low iq morons who think the average man is in a healthy position.

Only the best of the best men can be happy. All other men are DOOMED TO MISERY

Coronavirus fucked me over and im a poorcel i couldnt even buy the barbell equipment to lift in home fuck i gotta start asking for money from my parents so i can gymmaxx soon

MJ is also 6'6 so you have to consider that.

When my dad was in the Army he looked way ripped, no way that's a top tier natty body.

Basically every guy you see with gigantic muscles either does roids or has done them in the past.

Your entire argument failed when you used MJ as an example. Basketball players train in a specific way. Why the fuck would an NBA star gain by being slow and bulky, especially as a wing JFL

Yeah gymcelling is pretty crazy. I am like 99% sure that male estrogen levels must be like twice that of what they were not even 10 years ago. Most guys I know work out and don't even look like it.

Steroid muscles looks more natural.

For those who don´t know anything about steroids are natural muscles less natural looking

Natural heavyweight competitor
F6bfe105de7f8210c2ba6c6b3d8f7c27

Some teen girl on steroid
5hxt75fkng331

Very underrated pill !

Women in every magazine, TV show, movie, all they see are steroid maxxed men and they think it´s standard and every men can achieve it with some workout.

I saw a statistic how women rated muscular men and they rated muscular men less muscular than fat men. They also rated muscular men with less muscles as non working-out men. I was looking for the statistics to make a post about it and could not find it now.

Last edited:
Michaelangelo's David, once considered the epiitome of male physique, would get mocked on Instagram for being a weak-jaw dicklet incel.

david-full-front.jpg

Michaelangelo's David, once considered the epiitome of male physique, would get mocked on Instagram for being a weak-jaw dicklet incel.

david-full-front.jpg

dick aside, big noses look like such shit

Steroid muscles looks more natural.

For those who don´t know anything about steroids are natural muscles less natural looking

Natural heavyweight competitor
View attachment 281275

Some teen girl on steroid
View attachment 281277
Very underrated pill !

Women in every magazine, TV show, movie, all they see are steroid maxxed men and they think it´s standard and every men can achieve it with some workout.

I saw a statistic how women rated muscular men and they rated muscular men less muscular than fat men. They also rated muscular men with less muscles as non working-out men. I was looking for the statistics to make a post about it and could not find it now.

I'm pretty sure that's a dude without a penis.

I train for the day I will get to punch my bullies and normies.

david-full-front.jpg
id be very happy with that body

Just thormaxx theory.
Foids find Thor- Aquaman- Captain America - Deadpool body as average acceptable body, and as OP says don't realise no one is like that Natty.
Hell foids are so fucking dumb they don't even know when Hemsworth, Evans, Pratt, Momoa come off cycle they look way different.

Even sportsman, the most elite functioning bodies, will be combat athletes, because they have the tightest margins, and are literally playing a life or death game.
Anthony Joshua and Francis Ngannou have 1 in 50 million genetics, but all your guys like stipe miocic, cornier, wilder, khabib, Cain, Fedor, chisora, fury, Whyte, train just as well, eat just as well, and are as functional, strong, and powerful yet foids will call them fat or skinny fat

Foids find Thor- Aquaman- Captain America - Deadpool body as average acceptable body, and as OP says don't realise no one is like that Natty.
Hell foids are so fucking dumb they don't even know when Hemsworth, Evans, Pratt, Momoa come off cycle they look way different.

Even sportsman, the most elite functioning bodies, will be combat athletes, because they have the tightest margins, and are literally playing a life or death game.
Anthony Joshua and Francis Ngannou have 1 in 50 million genetics, but all your guys like stipe miocic, cornier, wilder, khabib, Cain, Fedor, chisora, fury, Whyte, train just as well, eat just as well, and are as functional, strong, and powerful yet foids will call them fat or skinny fat
Even though you are absolutely right, that was not the thor I was talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back