Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lesbians should be forced to fuck a group of incels to determine if they're truly gay

jagged0

jagged0

Banned
-
Any lesbians who say they're gay should be forced to fuck a group of incels for 30 days in order to determine if they're truly gay, if they climax once during those days then they're not gay ahd will be ordered to marry an incel.

Flawed logic. Not even hetero women like incels. Hell, they hate merely being near incels, let alone fucking us.

You mean lesbians should be forced to fuck Chads to see if they enjoy it. That would make much more sense.

Doesn't make sense. This would make women even more lesbian.

I would like to work on your campaign. I'll PM you my credentials.

You are a great man.

V8earbq-2.jpg

FACEandLMS said:
Flawed logic. Not even hetero women like incels. Hell, they hate merely being near incels, let alone fucking us.

You mean lesbians should be forced to fuck Chads to see if they enjoy it. That would make much more sense.

Lesbians should start with incels, would be a selfless act if they are true compassionate philantropic lesbos

Being a lesbodyke should be illegal anyway. Or they have to jump through hoops to get a Carpet Munching License. Part of the test to get the license would be getting fucked by a lot of us humans. She she cums even once in all that sex she is permanently forbidding from getting that license.