Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lesbians can post korophile / parthenophile content about preteen girls like Alice in Wonderland bottoming for Cat Sex & Leftists say nothing

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
"Chingy" aka "Nea" is a writer for both "Jezebel" and "Vice".
She describes herself as a "Gaysian Leatherdyke Muppet"
Gaysian

She writes as "TheGayChingy" on Instagram and SubStack and Twitter. She has a blog called ChingyNea.com

25 February 2019 she wrote an article called "I'm A Much Better Bottom Than You. Here's Why" where she included this image which was titled "BeASmartBottom.jpeg"

BEASMARTBOTTOM
chingynea.com/blog/2019/2/1/im-a-much-better-bottom-than-you-heres-why

Alice is seven years old, and this is implying that the problem here is that Alice did not establish clear limits as a bottom, but if she did, it would be okay for the Cheshire Cat to "top" her.

I am of course fine with this scenario: I think so long as a seven-year-old girl establishes clear boundaries and is fully informed about a situation, that it would be fine to do lewd things together so long as it was legal. In this case, since the law is established by the Queen of Hearts, she would have to declare it was legal, because in a society where it is illegal there is unhealthy secrecy/paranoia which would ruin the experience.

In this context, to give informed consent, Alice would need to be informed about key things like "male cats have spiked penises that could rip up your vagina" before consenting to be "topped" in any way that involved touching the Cheshire Cat's penis.

The Cheshire Cat was a male cat in the Disney adaptation in 1951, as well as the 2010 film by Tim Burton. The only place I can remember CC being genderswapped is when depicted by Whoopi Goldberg in the the 1999 film adaptation.

What's mostly rage fuel is if it were a man writing an article using Alice as an allegory for sexual bottoming, he would probably be condemned by Leftists as a 'pedophile' and lose his job. But it's basically okay if a woman does this, especially a Lesbian female: she gets to keep her high-paying writing jobs and her leftist/lesbian readers stay loyal to her.

I don't hate her for this, I think it's cool and brave of her to use a sexual Alice meme, but I still wonder if she would join in to cancel/metoo a male writer who used a meme like this.

Even if she didn't, I doubt she'd go to bat defending him in situations where male fans would go to bat defending her if attacked for using a loli alice sex meme. Foids tend to have double standards like this.

I won't jump to any concrete conclusions, of course, I don't know this person, maybe she would, it's my first encounter with their literature. I just found it glaring that "I could never write post and get the kind of traction or treatment she has gotten" to illustrate the double standards men and women get as writers.

Last edited:
I didn't read that but it never ceases to amaze how how the west has succeeded in putting the most retarded useless pieces of shit at the top of the society.

I didn't read that but it never ceases to amaze how how the west has succeeded in putting the most retarded useless pieces of shit at the top of the society.
That's not really the point I'm making, it's not a horrible article tbh it's just I envy how she is able to freely express herself and be embraced while men who post korophile analogies would be rejected by her audience

Dude that's just a meme, anything is valid on a meme :worryfeels: