Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Lesbians are the true waifus

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I dunno why but whenever I come across a female that seems somewhat relatable, she always turns out to be a lesbian, and yet it makes total sense. Also if you are some DYKE from IT reading this, this is definitely not intentional, or a fucking fetish even-- this is all just a very frustrating accident. I'm talking purely about personality here.

If you think about it, straight women are kinda like gay men, but even more childish, irresponsible, illogical, and boring. Its kind of gay to like a straight woman for her personality-- men go thru insane circus hoops to convince themselves they like women for any other reason than their holes, because liking the 'person' behind the hole means you pretty much like the personality of a male bottom.

Also, it's somewhat of a turn off to me that a woman would be attracted to a masculine man-- it makes that woman seem like a trashy trophy constantly passed around to the next badboy Chad. Women that are attracted to DOMINANT ANDREW TATE STYLE men, which is 99% of them, pretty much suck-- they are unloyal constant victims that need a brute thug to protect them. Just the worst kind of leeches.

Whereas, oneitising an awkward lesbian makes total sense to me-- there is something pure if a female does not find traditional displays of masculinity/alpha behavior attractive at all. Something relatable in admiring and coveting the feminine. At the end of the day a hole is a hole, and Im not even sure if lesbians are real-- but I do like the idea of one.

Last edited:
Ok

Imo dykes should get the rope :feelsjuice:

I literally have lesbian friends, and as you said their experience of life is weirdly relatable. Foids that are attracted by men are too alien to even comprehend, but lesbians (to a certain extent) do think like us. They also fap to the same stuffs JFL

BUT everytime they talk about all the kinky stuffs they do in bed, it's suifuel af as they clearly have more game than any straight male despite their reduced pool of partner.

Last edited:
I literally have lesbian friends, and as you said their experience of life is weirdly relatable. Foids that are attracted by men are too alien to even comprehend, but lesbians (to a certain extent) do think like us. They also fap to the same stuffs JFL

BUT everytime they talk about all the kinky stuffs they do in bed, it's suifuel af as they clearly have more game than any straight male despite their reduced pool of partner.
I KNOW fuck man being a lesbian is a fucking superpower. Lesbians-- theyve gotta fuck waay more than Chad, and Im sure even more effortlessly.

I dunno why but whenever I come across a female that seems somewhat relatable, she always turns out to be a lesbian, and yet it makes total sense. Also if you are some DYKE from IT reading this, this is definitely not intentional, or a fucking fetish even-- this is all just a very frustrating accident. I'm talking purely about personality here.

If you think about it, straight women are kinda like gay men, but even more childish, irresponsible, illogical, and boring. Its kind of gay to like a straight woman for her personality-- men go thru insane circus hoops to convince themselves they like women for any other reason than their holes, because liking the 'person' behind the hole means you pretty much like the personality of a male bottom.

Also, it's somewhat of a turn off to me that a woman would be attracted to a masculine man-- it makes that woman seem like a trashy trophy constantly passed around to the next badboy Chad. Women that are attracted to DOMINANT ANDREW TATE STYLE men, which is 99% of them, pretty much suck-- they are unloyal constant victims that need a brute thug to protect them. Just the worst kind of leeches.

Whereas, oneitising an awkward lesbian makes total sense to me-- there is something pure if a female does not find traditional displays of masculinity/alpha behavior attractive at all. Something relatable in admiring and coveting the feminine. At the end of the day a hole is a hole, and Im not even sure if lesbians are real-- but I do like the idea of one.
naw lesbian women are manly and ugly

Still a cope because you will never date a lesbian.

I dunno why but whenever I come across a female that seems somewhat relatable, she always turns out to be a lesbian, and yet it makes total sense.
She's only a lesbian when it comes to you OP
she's make an exception and be homoflexible if you were chad

If you think about it, straight women are kinda like gay men, but even more childish, irresponsible, illogical, and boring. Its kind of gay to like a straight woman for her personality
I think you're making a lot of generalizations here about lesbians automatically having better personalities than heterosexual women.
I see no reason to assume that hugely.

-- men go thru insane circus hoops to convince themselves they like women for any other reason than their holes, because liking the 'person' behind the hole means you pretty much like the personality of a male bottom.
Women have varying personalities OP.
Some of the heterosexual women I'm into are dominant 'tops' for example who want to tie up guys and torture them, for example.

Also, it's somewhat of a turn off to me that a woman would be attracted to a masculine man-- it makes that woman seem like a trashy trophy constantly passed around to the next badboy Chad.
Understandable, though there's a minority of women who don't go for that as hard as the average woman does.
Not sure if they're more or less common among so-called lesbians

Women that are attracted to DOMINANT ANDREW TATE STYLE men, which is 99% of them, pretty much suck-- they are unloyal constant victims that need a brute thug to protect them. Just the worst kind of leeches.
I'm not sure on the exact % and it might fluctuate between different stages in their life.

Whereas, oneitising an awkward lesbian makes total sense to me-- there is something pure if a female does not find traditional displays of masculinity/alpha behavior attractive at all.
Except that a lot of so-called Lesbians are LARPers who will swoon for such Chads but they're just tsundere about it and mask it.
Part of that I think is to resist being obvious about how much power Chad has over them.
This helps them seem unattainable and of higher value to Chad, but also helps with establishing a sense of esteem and identity because they want to deny Chad's power over them.

You actually have no idea if women find these traditional displays attractive since you can't read her minds - you only have women who admit to it and women who deny it - but you don't know if the deniers are being truthful or dishonest in their denials.

Something relatable in admiring and coveting the feminine. At the end of the day a hole is a hole, and Im not even sure if lesbians are real-- but I do like the idea of one.
We can't prove the existence of absolute orientations but it's obviously reasonable that some women appreciate the feminine more than others and I can understand relating to them more.

She's only a lesbian when it comes to you OP
she's make an exception and be homoflexible if you were chad

I think you're making a lot of generalizations here about lesbians automatically having better personalities than heterosexual women.
I see no reason to assume that hugely.

Women have varying personalities OP.
Some of the heterosexual women I'm into are dominant 'tops' for example who want to tie up guys and torture them, for example.

Understandable, though there's a minority of women who don't go for that as hard as the average woman does.
Not sure if they're more or less common among so-called lesbians

I'm not sure on the exact % and it might fluctuate between different stages in their life.

Except that a lot of so-called Lesbians are LARPers who will swoon for such Chads but they're just tsundere about it and mask it.
Part of that I think is to resist being obvious about how much power Chad has over them.
This helps them seem unattainable and of higher value to Chad, but also helps with establishing a sense of esteem and identity because they want to deny Chad's power over them.

You actually have no idea if women find these traditional displays attractive since you can't read her minds - you only have women who admit to it and women who deny it - but you don't know if the deniers are being truthful or dishonest in their denials.

We can't prove the existence of absolute orientations but it's obviously reasonable that some women appreciate the feminine more than others and I can understand relating to them more.
youre probably right about all this

Nigga analyzed dykes like the Pythagorean theorem

Nigga analyzed dykes like the Pythagorean theorem
I hate that we live in a world where people who analyze pointless shit like numbers and lesbians are bullied by sex having Chads

The majority of lesbian foids are bloated land whales to thr point that the government launched an investigation to identify the cause jfl, lesbians should get the rope

MtF trannies are more based it seems. But yes, theoretically what you're saying makes sense, I've had the same thoughts myself. Femininity in general is just an abhorrent, immoral and disgusting thing at bottom, so I have some admiration for those who were born in a female body yet gravitate to their "masculine" energy. Actually taking accountability for their actions and so on. It's interesting to observe. In a sense they are the minority of women that feminism would actually apply to.

The majority of lesbian foids are bloated land whales to thr point that the government launched an investigation to identify the cause jfl, lesbians should get the rope
The one explicit lesbian I talked to at an anime con had a baby via some chad she hooked up with
All of the girls who were not explicit lesbians (I expect some were bi) had not been knocked up by chad
Lesbians are 90% coper landwhales who got pumped+dumped by a chad who didn't want to marry them so they say "I didn't want him anyway women are my true love"

Lesbians aren't real; they're all just Chadsexuals, and if a foid tells you she's lesbian, you're just not Chad enough for her, and she hasn't found her Chad yet. :feelsjuice:

Dykes are just sub 3 or obese foids who are mad that no Chad or normie wants them.