Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lesbian Captain Causes Shipwreck

DarkStar

DarkStar

⌖CelticChudcelϟϟ
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/MyLordBebo/status/1842847772271083870

I mean, you just cannot even make this shit up anymore. :feelskek:

This headline sounds as if it's from some South Park episode or something along those lines.

Yet, despite constant headlines such a these(think I heard a similar one recently) normies will still deny the basic facts -easily discernible by basic pattern recognition- thrown in their faces. :society:

Stfu sexist incel

This is (((DEI))) in action

stfu you homophobic faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Most competent diversity hire

she indeed looks lesbian lol

Diversity, Equity & Idiocracy:feelsclown:

Most competent diversity hire
Imagine if your airline pilot is DEI, :fuk: you gonna end up like those Uruguayan niggas who had to eat bodies to survive.

Imagine if your airline pilot is DEI, :fuk: you gonna end up like those Uruguayan niggas who had to eat bodies to survive.
Hey, if you're looking for a way out that technically wasn't you killing yourself, there you go. :feelscomfy:
she indeed looks lesbian lol
Yet to normies & foids, any somewhat normie looking guy with one wrong trait or something that looks weird is "Incel" jfl
Diversity, Equity & Idiocracy:feelsclown:
We are in idiocracy, literally

Yet, despite constant headlines such a these(think I heard a similar one recently) normies will still deny the basic facts -easily discernible by basic pattern recognition- thrown in their faces. :society:
You're overrestimating the fact they have a functioning brain to figure out this shit.

Manawanui was a high-tech seafloor surveying ship with all the top shelf gear.

If ever there was ANY ship that should have been able to see a reef coming and avoid it, it was that one.

Apparently the captain just spent years having a motor home holiday around Australia with her "wife"...

... and at the end of that just walked straight back into command of a ship.

So much diversity! Simply stunning!

6495d1c062f20.webp

Again?

So soon?

How unexpected and unique!

That dildo looks brutal

Very true. Coupled with the issues planes themselves are now having thanks to incompetent DEI 'boons, travel in the modern day is rather nerve-wracking. Makes sense that so many zoomers have checked out of it:

Very true. Coupled with the issues planes themselves are now having thanks to incompetent DEI 'boons, travel in the modern day is rather nerve-wracking. Makes sense that so many zoomers have checked out of it:
yups, remember the boeing 737 max scandal, all the fatal crashes because some DEI fags couldnt built a plane right

yups, remember the boeing 737 max scandal, all the fatal crashes because some DEI fags couldnt built a plane right
DEI is such a joke lol. I don't doubt there will be a collapse if this stuff continues unfettered, there's no way these folks can keep the complex functions of Western societies running

DEI is such a joke lol. I don't doubt there will be a collapse if this stuff continues unfettered, there's no way these folks can keep the complex functions of Western societies running
We need Douglas Williams back so he can save us from more nigs trying to build flying shitboxes.........

What an independent dyke. She independently sunk the ship.

Team #diversity is circling the wagons to protect their newest Queen:

And yes, the Herald is New Zealand's main newspaper of record, and that's them using the phrase "who we root" to try to claim the moral high ground...

They can’t drive cars what makes you think they can drive boats :lul:

another girl boss, breaking them glass ceilings(and an expensive ship).

We need more women to fuck shit up like this

It does make me wonder how far this "competency crisis" goes.

Maybe one way of checking is to keep track of how many plane crashes there are!

I'm sure that there are women in the world who can captain ships, but surely they need to get there because they're the best for the job not just based on diversity quotas.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back