Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leicester is now majority Muslim with 89% of foreign births being boys

We have our own immigration schematics... you see, almost all of the russians are white. And immigrants are... shockingly, white too! They are coming from Central Asia, which was under our sphere of influence for centuries... so yeah. They arent arabs, they arent curriers, and they are a hybrid of true white-ness and chinks

THey obviously got custom phenotypes, you can tell whether it is a russian or mongoloid.. but still - overall white
So - we are going into nation-based differences, not races. All us are white, after all.. at least somehow
Tatars aren't White.
Central Asians also aren't white.

Theories are good until they meet real life. You didnt live here, so shut your biggest head orifice off

Is Leicester worse than Birmingham or London(istan) in terms of crime?

We have our own immigration schematics... you see, almost all of the russians are white. And immigrants are... shockingly, white too! They are coming from Central Asia, which was under our sphere of influence for centuries... so yeah. They arent arabs, they arent curriers, and they are a hybrid of true white-ness and chinks

THey obviously got custom phenotypes, you can tell whether it is a russian or mongoloid.. but still - overall white
So - we are going into nation-based differences, not races. All us are white, after all.. at least somehow
I saw many curry YouTube travel vloggers going to Russia for Russian foids. How do you react

Londonistan moment.

I saw many curry YouTube travel vloggers going to Russia for Russian foids. How do you react
Like i can stop them) Let them have something of this prime white pussay... aint like it is going to crush our economy

And i dont like experts. Especially, pretentious ones! That know only about their race theory and nothing else
I know about it in practise.

Like i can stop them) Let them have something of this prime white pussay... aint like it is going to crush our economy
Is Russian foids different than other European foids. I see many Russian foids are very friendly towards ugly curries.

What is the reason of inceldom. I heard Russian foids are not very into lookism as compared to other white foids.They are friendlier towards uglies as they interact friendly with subhuman curries like us then why not you

What is the reason of inceldom. I heard Russian foids are not very into lookism as compared to other white foids.They are friendlier towards uglies as they interact friendly with subhuman curries like us then why not you
That's not true. Russian women are as shallow as other women.

As far as I know, the worst cities are Birmingham and Luton.
I remember reading somewhere that Luton along with Molenbeek is the place with most potential terrorists in Europe.

Nigga I’m ex Muslim not for the ci worshiping mutts. I hate your pedo prophet who sucks little boys penis
I m also exmuslim, now Buddhistmonkmaxxing

the absolute state of wypipo

The UK really has fallen.
>whiteys become too liberal and stop having children
>whiteys get replaced by conservative muslims

KEK and FAFO

74ped6a3r4051.png

at least will be less faggotry in Europe

>whiteys become too liberal and stop having children
>whiteys get replaced by conservative muslims

KEK and FAFO

74ped6a3r4051.png

at least will be less faggotry in Europe
Europeans are literally going extinct through their own volition.

You can say that Europeans didn't actually decide to import immigrants (which is statistically true, the decision to take immigrants, ever since the Turks in the 60s, was taken by governments and not people), but this wouldn't really solve the problem as Europeans still don't have the will to have children.

I remember reading somewhere that Luton along with Molenbeek is the place with most potential terrorists in Europe.
Molenbeek literally protected a jihadist from being caught by the police.

true, they are importing too much niggers and sand niggers
Yep. There's already segregation happening with natives moving to the countryside away from cities due to the crime rate.

I once was debating some Scottish Nationalist Party people online, this was about 10 years ago. Anyway they wanted Scotland to become a black and brown Marxist nation. This is the governing party in Scotland they are a part of.

What I didn't understand is how that is nationalism.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: