Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Legitimate criticisms and observations are ignored

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
The only posts that receive attention are the edgy posts made by people looking for attention. All other legitimate observations made by incels (90% of posts) are conveniently ignored or dismissed without any strong counter-argument, or 1 line out of 100 lines will be nit picked and taken out of context to portray incels in a certain way.

Reality and legitimate criticism is being ignored and all the attention is focused on a minority of edgy posters who post retarded shit, of which I’m starting to think are underage, undercover LEOs, or just flat out larpers

Last edited:
The soy golems' tiny pea-sized brains are incapable of coming up with proper and valid reasoning to counter-argue most logical statements that you are referring to. That is.. if they don't come up with some cherry-picking.

The only posts that receive attention are the edgy posts made by people looking for attention. All other legitimate observations made by incels (90% of posts) are conveniently ignored or dismissed without any strong counter-argument, or 1 line out of 100 lines will be nit picked and taken out of context to portray incels in a certain way.

Reality and legitimate criticism is being ignored and all the attention is focused on a minority of edgy posters who post retarded shit, of which I’m starting to think are underage, undercover LEOs, or just flat out larpers

legit posts don't have much to respond to

we all know women go for chads, etc.

some guy spamming how he likes lolis is going to get the most attention

legit posts don't have much to respond to

we all know women go for chads, etc.

some guy spamming how he likes lolis is going to get the most attention
that guy fuckin annoys me. yes loli's are great. cheerful cute dances to music are great. they are humanitys cheer leaders, but every time I see him post im just hoping he says something serious or links to something interesting. it never happens.. it's something about loli waifu of culture every time. nothing about aoc laws in different states or countrys. nothing about latin translations or philosophical morality. just inane shit every time.

also. posting something like. "foids don't like short ugly guys." isn't gonna get many responses because...yah...everyone sees that very clearly.

eventually you have to let a lot of the frustration go and post in a half ironic way, but also something that is factual or arguable. something that has an opinion to it, because "foids don't like short ugly." is just accepted fact. theirs no argument or differing points of view. theirs no philosophy to it. it's like saying "shit stinks". you aren't going to get an unironic disagreement from that.

Last edited:
They are only interested in virtue signaling

This thread is one of them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its because the soyboys want to push their agenda that incels are all evil.

that guy fuckin annoys me. yes loli's are great. cheerful cute dances to music are great. they are humanitys cheer leaders, but every time I see him post im just hoping he says something serious or links to something interesting. it never happens.. it's something about loli waifu of culture every time. nothing about aoc laws in different states or countrys. nothing about latin translations or philosophical morality. just inane shit every time.
I think he's great. His odd English adds a unique flavor to his posts.

Let people cope, in whichever way they can.

I think he's great. His odd English adds a unique flavor to his posts.

Let people cope, in whichever way they can.
i feel like maybe it's not coping though. maybe that is his idea of what other stupid thoughts people have like he thinks everyone here is thoughtless and obsessive when it comes to lolis and he's mocking the idea he has of the other cels by always yammering about "loli waifu of culture." but i could be over thinking it. every single post of his is the same tropes of how awesome lolis are.