Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Legit was crying for about an hour today

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I was cleaning out stuff from my room earlier since I’m an expert ldarmaxxer but I decided I need some extra space so I found opened up my old storage container to the side of my bed. I’m getting rid of the clothes that I don’t need anymore, giving them anyway etc and I found my old book bag that I used from elementary to middle school and opened it upside down. Super hero Comic books that I used to make fell out and then a poem that I wrote for a girl fell out.
I didn’t read the poem but I knew it was the poem that I wrote because I am a bad handwriting cel and the neatest thing I ever wrote was that poem.
I’m posting on a site for online virgins so you already know where I ended up.

I got mad and tore up the poem before looking at some of the work that I did before looking at the drawings that I made when I was bored.

most of the drawings consisted of characters from the Sonic series but I found one particular wing in the bad that intrigued me.

It was a Naruto drawing, I don’t recall ever drawing Naruto since I’m just average at drawing, I flipped the paper on the otherside before seeing that I actually did draw it but got help from a friend because I saw “drawn by BJRGAMINGGOD on there and X”

“X” was literally my first best friend, Indian, literally used to come to my house and play L4D on the Xbox almost every Saturday, I don’t remember how but I lost contact with him along the way.

Even though middle school was at the height of my bullying, where people spat on me, jumped me atleast once a week, and pelted me with rocks when the teachers where looking or just plain didn’t fucking care, I was still one of happiest kids around, I still smiled. I was considered gifted and placed in programs, always made first place for any history or science projects, what. Went wrong?

I haven’t had tears in a long time, I feel so fucking old and defeated now, I wonder how would the younger BJRGAMINGGOD in middle school react if I told him that it’s fucking over.

No one understands my situation, not even my mom or dad since they are dumb and bluepilled and let some dude who wasn’t even my doctor, had me committed to an mental hospital For a week because I refused to take his shitty jew pills.

I tried talking to my dad about my problems but he’s in the middle of blue and Redpilled and thinks that game works when your 5’3, balding and not even out of high school yet. He told me that I used to be so happy and the internet corrupted my mind because game “trumps” all and one day I will “wake up” to his truth. I told him he’s just making claims so I just send him weekly Blackpill studies over SMS that I know that he refuses to read because he refuses to acknowledge that he and my mother had a part in why I’m so miserable. He said that anything I read on the internet is false and he told me when a girl says no she means yes. He told me that game will make a girl who is not attracted to you attracted regardless of looks and I shut him up with this question.

“If a gay man uses game on you even if your straight do you become attracted to him?”

Fucking brutal, bro. Seeing stuff from the past is kinda suifuel because back then you were happier and more naive.

I feel you man :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Nostalgia is the only thing that warms my cold heart anymore.

Opposite effect on me tbhtbh
That sucks, man. For me its about briefly capturing the vibe of my childhood, a fleeting "feeling" of being there again, when the sun shined bright and life was filled with endless promises of wonderful adventures.

Fucking brutal man those years will never come back and all of us will likely stay trucel till deathpill hits.

Your dad told you low-key to just rape a bitch.

Balding before you even finish high school. Oof. If we look at the brightest side of things, well you're fucked. You know what. I can't really say that since I know a 5"4 Filipino lad who has also balded in high school, and he still managed to hook up with a decent white bitch (displayed on facebook). That bitch even had two inches on him. The dude was not rich or good looking, but he had a very friendly personality. I think it is due to the warmness of a sizable Filipino family. That white girl(5.5/10) he is with must love him for who he is, to be willing to date one looks match down.

I think the game does work, but the probability of you keeping a woman in western society will be a precipitous battle. At the very least, you may clap some cheeks, but you'll have to work much harder than the majority of your peers. That's just the reality of the game that you are born into. How much female companionship means to you will determine how hard you will play this game. At the end of the day, this life is just a game. What is a game without any rules and restrictions? Granted, when compared to the more fortunate, the game is fucked, but hey, maybe you'll reincarnate as Chad in the next life?

Fucking brutal man those years will never come back and all of us will likely stay trucel till deathpill hits.
Age pill is brutal, I actually looked decent in ms

A lot of old memories make me cry too, remembering things can be so painful

Holy shit, same! I was searching ppl from my first grade and couldnt handle it.
Everyone fucking mogged me. And not just looks mog, life mog too.

Your dad told you low-key to just rape a bitch.
Wish my dad was this based. He basically just tells me to try to be happy being single because he doesn’t see it changing anytime soon.

I havent cried in a while

Reading all this makes me even more depressed. Going to 31 and I can't see myself living much more. Hopefully I will peacefully die from steroid abuse ( cope, we know it doesn't work ).

i_hug_that_feel.png

Reading all this makes me even more depressed. Going to 31 and I can't see myself living much more. Hopefully I will peacefully die from steroid abuse ( cope, we know it doesn't work ).
Pray to Zyzz that thing's will work out.

Nostalgia is the only thing that warms my cold heart anymore.
It's always bittersweet to me, a reminder of hope I once possessed, and the crushing weight of suifuel to counter it.

fuck brutal sorry bro

I blocked all my memories as a defense mechanism. It can be quite alienating sometimes

Brutal oniichan