Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Legit Incel Trait: Terrified of positive emotions

Dassadeinmush

Dassadeinmush

Sleep 24/7 & Posting cringe
-
You tend to associate positive emotions with weakness and gayness.

Whenever you feel an emotion, unless its violent contempt or sadistic impulse, you consider it soy, and try to HNNGGG the feeling out of your system, like you're taking a much needed shit, so you can feel cool and calmly collected in a state of sociopathic basedom. While it has really emptied myself of soy behaviours that would otherwise harm me in my social statusmaxxing among normies, it has left me somewhat a robot that is extremely afraid of certain inexplicable situations and things. If you think about it, it is pretty mentally ill and cringe, and no one notices this so its all good. A lot of masculine normies are like that too, but never mention it maybe because they never saw the need to describe them to anyone.

Example:
I saw a cousin fawning with an "Awww" over a cat. He's generally quite masculine but that's literally all he did but in my mind I was revolted by that pussy.

That being said, I have nothing but contempt for soycels and emotionalcels, and consider them equal to simps or manchildren. Most of those soycels are just autistic fakecels. They'll never be real incels since their suffering is not about looks for them, but their stupid, effeminate behaviour that puts off everyone but their individual selves. And they gaslight a lot of trucels with their autistic niggerdom

fawning with an "Awww" over a cat
motherfucker gets probably plumped by niggers every night jfl
That being said, I have nothing but contempt for soycels and emotionalcels, and consider them equal to simps or manchildren. Most of those soycels are just autistic fakecels. They'll never be real incels since their suffering is not about looks for them, but their stupid, effeminate behaviour that puts off everyone but their individual selves. And they gaslight a lot of trucels with their autistic niggerdom
lmao these are faggots

true tbh..It is weird to feel happy. Only time I feel happy and can embrace it is when something major good happens. But that hasn't happened in years...

true tbh..It is weird to feel happy. Only time I feel happy and can embrace it is when something major good happens. But that hasn't happened in years...
The most I feel happy (and when I really only allow myself to) is when I have power over someone and extract benefits out of them, especially if its in a way they're servile and unaware of being used. If you've had this feeling and are not as trucel as me. You might make it (maybe not sexually ofc, but life fulfillmentwise) There is nothing more life affirming than an accomplished will to power

Everyone is terrified of the unfamiliar and alien. :feelsjuice: