Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Legalize euthanasia for more than just terminal illness

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
If we cannot achieve a happy life with people who like us due to factors out of our control then at least give us the option for a foolproof and painless exit if we choose to go that path

It’s the least people can do

Not like anyone will miss us, anyway

If I can’t be happy I just want relief from the emotional and psychological pain

Also if this ends up on IT later and some asshole decides to mock me for thinking I am entitled to this because “boo hoo I can’t get pussy wahh” then from the bottom of my heart, go fuck your self. It’s more than just getting laid alone but I’m sure your brain won’t allow you to accept that.

It’s more than just getting laid alone but I’m sure your brain won’t allow you to accept that.
This needs to be shoved down the throats of all those cretins, and anyone who thinks inceldom is just about getting laid.

it is cruel to keep us alive and force us to suffer.

I feel foids should be banned from it though

BadAssPrincessA said she supports this. I hope she dies slowly and painful since she’s a privileged bully.

They need us as taxpayers and freaks they can mog. They will not let us go before we suffered enough.

:soy: "the government should legalize euthanasia, why are they so mean to me :c" :soy: thread #983285
The government is already making men (XY are four times likely to commit suicide than XX) kill themselves by giving privileges to women and not regulating the sexual market.
They want you to suffer and die from your own doing. Giving you a suicide-pass would make them responsible and would reveal the inequalities between men and women among suicides which would lead to protests, social changes and they don't want that because it would threaten this consumerist, brainwashed soyciety if women's rights were to be repelled.
IF a man wanted to commit suicide in minecraft, he should do it publicly and state his inceldom issues in order to counter the government's virtue signal. Though he shouldn't kill himself at all if he is blackpilled about gender reality and lookism thus he took his inceldom guilt away from himself.

That would be cool. But I feel like nobody's gonna do that for us incels.

No, inkwel should contribute to soyciety till old and dying alone.

Just get a camping tent large enough to be confortable,24 cans of beer,Sleep pills or sleep deprivation for some days and some carbon monoxide emitter like a car,I may try this myself when my cancer gets worse.

This is not even an incel issue. It's a basic human rights issue. We have a right to live, but we don't have a right to die. This does not make any sense. A right to X also implies a right to decline X.

Where I live they call the police and force you into a closed psych ward if you ever admit to a doctor or therapist that you have suicidal ideations. It's fucking ridiculous.
tbh it's sick they'd rather you get a criminal record and suffer even more in silence than you fully expressing your frustration with life. Because doing that as a low status male could imply something negative about society and by extension women.