Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leg shortening surgery should be mandatory to any female over 5'5

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
I mean tall height corrupts foid's personality to the extreme degree, so leg shortening for them would be beneficial for the whole society:feelsYall:

Jesus no short people should be taller not Vice varsa ,short woman are pathetic

Jesus no short people should be taller not Vice varsa ,short woman are pathetic

Yes. I was 13 and bluepilled kindergarten. I hated that guy. But now I realized that he was so based :feelsthink:
He wasn’t a nobody like us though he was an actual terrorist if my Intel is right, he was

Yes. I was 13 and bluepilled kid. I hated that guy. But now I realized that he was so based :feelsthink:
You’re still a Fucking immature baby

Women are honestly unattractive if they’re above 5’7. Women should be short and feminine, being tall is a masculine trait and it turns me off whenever I see a tall woman.

Women are honestly unattractive if they’re above 5’7. Women should be short and feminine, being tall is a masculine trait and it turns me off whenever I see a tall woman.
No

:soy::soy::soy:

How is that soy, retard?

Tall women look manly, short women are much more feminine looking

When I see a 5’10 woman, I get turned off, she looks closer to a man than woman

How is that soy, retard?

Too much femininity is a bad thing for women just like too much masculinity is a bad thing for men as it makes you look ogre, a mix of masc and fem is ideal for both genders

cringe and low T trait tbh
How is that soy, retard?

speak for yourself I get off to tall foids

I think 5'5-5'6 is the most ideal height for foids while 6'0-6'2 for men.

Short people should not breed
They won't. Leg shortening surgery will artificially decrease a foid's height. It won't have any effect on her actual DNA, which means that she will still pass on her superior height genes to where it matters. A son.

They won't. Leg shortening surgery will artificially decrease a foid's height. It won't have any effect on her actual DNA, which means that she will still pass on her superior height genes to where it matters. A son.
Foids should be tall

I want to rape a 6 foot tall foid with my subhuman manlet cock in Roblox :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

I mean tall height corrupts foid's personality to the extreme degree, so leg shortening for them would be beneficial for the whole society:feelsYall:
Tall xx chromosome possesors should be mandated to marry manlets.

Cuck, foidlets should be sterilized

Low IQ take to be honest no offense

I'm not into short foids, sorry. So, in my opinion, it'd be better if any foid under 5'7 should go through LL surgery. :feelsokman:

Your fetish is objectively bad and you should feel bad. Taller people have higher IQ, are better looking, are mostly white and are deferred to as leaders. Plus tall girls are steaming hot holy fucking shit you're a faggot.

all users 6ft+ need a face reveal to verify they are truly ugly/deformed,
and if their not then banned,
unfortunetly that all seems impossible

all users 6ft+ need a face reveal to verify they are truly ugly/deformed,
and if their not then banned,
unfortunetly that all seems impossible
Fucking pathetic

Go jump out of a building you idiot

Your fetish is objectively bad and you should feel bad. Taller people have higher IQ, are better looking, are mostly white and are deferred to as leaders. Plus tall girls are steaming hot holy fucking shit you're a faggot.
View attachment 631732
Tall foids have no tits or ass, they are 90% legs

Short foids have bigger egos.