Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftists be like

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
"Indigenous people have the right to kill white colonizers in revenge"
:soy:: Omg so true

"Indigenous people have the right to rape white colonizers in revenge"
:soy:: NOOOO THIS IS SO MISOGYNISTIC! FUCK YOU DIRTY SHITSKIN DONT YOU DARE DISRESPECT THE BODILY AUTONOMY OF WHITE QUEENS

My precious (((leftists)))

"Indigenous people have the right to kill white colonizers in revenge"
:soy:: Omg so true

"Indigenous people have the right to rape white colonizers in revenge"
:soy:: NOOOO THIS IS SO MISOGYNISTIC! FUCK YOU DIRTY SHITSKIN DONT YOU DARE DISRESPECT THE BODILY AUTONOMY OF WHITE QUEENS
If you look at europe, especially certain countries, they literally give people higher sentences for possession of marijuana then gang raping little white children, honestly if we had become a race of fucking pussies it's time for us to go the way of the dinosaur in my opinion.

Rape is literally considered the worst thing in the world by society, but violence? Completely fine to laugh at on the internet.

Never forget when normies and twitter troons discovered Berserk and cried and shitted their pants over its themes of rape, but not the ostensibly endless amounts of ultraviolence, gore, and barbarity detailed across every other page.