Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leftist support sex slaves.

Shinichi

Shinichi

Recruit
★★★★
How many times have you seen a fat white beta woth a third world semi illiterate brown cutie? Too many to count I'm sure. Yet when leftist look at this clearly unbalance power dynamic, they almost always keep their mouth shut. At best you'll get some brown or asian lefty thot talk about how their men are seen as effeminate because of white supremacy, then go back to fucking mayo chad. I thought liberals hated Whites tho, wtf?

too long dnr

How many times have you seen a fat white beta woth a third world semi illiterate brown cutie? Too many to count I'm sure. Yet when leftist look at this clearly unbalance power dynamic, they almost always keep their mouth shut. At best you'll get some brown or asian lefty thot talk about how their men are seen as effeminate because of white supremacy, then go back to fucking mayo chad. I thought liberals hated Whites tho, wtf?

I mean, the Swedish government apparently did talk about how problematic it is for Swedish men to marry Thai women, while not even mentioning Swedish women marrying foreigners.

The government of Sweden is looking into trying to limit the number of women that come from Thailand.
THEY ARE LITERALLY CALLING THIS A DIVISIVE AND POLITICAL ISSUE. Yet not a word when millions of Muslim men enter Sweden as fake refugees.
Women don't want an influx of women into the country because they know if there is more pussy to go around, a doubling of females in the market halves their SMV.
But when it come letting in millions of males from the Middle East, Swedish girls are cheering in the streets about "Refugees Welcome".