Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leftist in the USA have identified me as an individual GTFIH

• Thread starter blackpiller_incel
  • Start date
blackpiller_incel

blackpiller_incel

Part of the Know Bro- Leftist Music Killer
-
The fact my name is put out there, I'm not even joking.

As an individual they labeled and identified me. Now they are trying to fuck with me on the streets and being labeled as a black piller.

Because of this shooting that happened in 2016, my name gradually spread amongst the city and throughout the state.

Someone from Vancouver city came to my city to notify they were from Vancouver city.

That's how I knew because of the term you know.

These Leftist are extremely insane you will get stared at and gawked at then black listed from anything you do or go.

How extreme leftist work is that they target a person based off anything and hate will manifest, you will get ostracized from getting gfs and job termination.

Notify everyone about this shit that you know.

Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment.

I'm not joking that's how I got the term you know.

Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling. People with schizophrenia require lifelong treatment.

This is how extreme leftist work.

And put out there agenda

The fact my name is put out there, I'm not even joking.

As an individual they labeled and identified me. Now they are trying to fuck with me on the streets and being labeled as a black piller.

Because of this shooting that happened in 2016, my name gradually spread amongst the city and throughout the state.

Someone from Vancouver city came to my city to notify they were from Vancouver city.

That's how I knew because of the term you know.

These Leftist are extremely insane you will get stared at and gawked at then black listed from anything you do or go.

How extreme leftist work is that they target a person based off anything and hate will manifest, you will get ostracized from getting gfs and job termination.

Notify everyone about this shit that you know.
You should disguise as something else

I hate liberals