Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Leftist hypocrisy on women

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
>CEOs making 60 thousand dollars per month simply by sitting on his chair.
Leftists:REEEE CEOS SHOULD ALL BE KILLED DEATH TO PIGS PROLETARIAN UPRISING NOW

>Prostitutes and camwhores getting 60 thousand dollars per week simply by sleeping in a mattress and selling bath water.
Leftists:Sex workers are actual workers that we should protect and cherish

And you know what really grinds my gears? CEOs will never openly mock or disrespect his stockholders,lest they will lynch him and turn him into a hobo.

Whores and camgirls,on the other hand,repeatedly degrade and disrespect their own clients and beta male fan base despite the fact that they would probably live under a bridge without those fans.
(This also apply,although to a lesser extent,to wives who hate their betabuxxing husbands)

the job of CEOs is to represent their company and virtue signal about how progressive they are. they cannot be seen to say or do anything that goes against the left, or they will become a hobo as u say

they are shills for ((((((them)))))))

>CEOs making 60 thousand dollars per month simply by sitting on his chair.
Leftists:REEEE CEOS SHOULD ALL BE KILLED DEATH TO PIGS PROLETARIAN UPRISING NOW

>Prostitutes and camwhores getting 60 thousand dollars per week simply by sleeping in a mattress and selling bath water.
Leftists:Sex workers are actual workers that we should protect and cherish

There is even more hypocrisy. It is only if the CEO is a (white) man. If it is a female, it is labeled as progressive and good.

Not to mention these camgirl whores foids even mock the same leftists feminazis who defend them so much cause deep down they know all of them are retarded hags

leftists are unable to think with logic bro

the job of CEOs is to represent their company and virtue signal about how progressive they are. they cannot be seen to say or do anything that goes against the left, or they will become a hobo as u say

they are shills for ((((((them)))))))

Women are privileged

Fuek thats why i hate most leftists but i vote for them in my country brc. right wing is terrible here.

women are always hypocritical