Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Leftist cuckold still can't fathom how labour lost so badly...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Paul Mason: There's a Danger of the UK Becoming a 'Managed Democracy'

His main ports of call are:
1. Straight white old men
2. Far Right - Right alliance
3. Everyone is points 1 & 2 instead as well as just stupid if they didn't vote for his party.
4. Climate change is a moral dilemma so everyone except him & his cronies should stop driving cars or using planes or live rough.
5. We 're all doomed.

Rofl @ VICE & the state of the left today. They're so far up their own arse that they can't see anything except their own shit & be intoxicated on that alone.

We need Anarchism to be honest, we will take this opportunity to gear up with a vast arsenal of weapons and then we will rise up and establish an authoritarian incel state.

We need Anarchism to be honest, we will take this opportunity to gear up with a vast arsenal of weapons and then we will rise up and establish an authoritarian incel state.
inb4 gets his door busted down by feds

inb4 gets his door busted down by feds

Dutch Chad BSB will raid my apartment.

Over for Souther European ethincels trying to get into the UK

The I in UKIP stands for incel. This is not an insult.

It's fun seeing these people break down. :feelshaha:

I voted for Labour because they would've funded the NHS better which means I could've got my jaw surgery sooner.

The Labour Party though are spectacularly bad at optics and PR. Look at it this way: Most people are poor and would benefit from more wealth redistribution and funding of the public sector. Labour traditionally have always stood for this and have always taken the working class vote. These days though you've got big Diane shitting on white people, Jess Phillips laughing at men's suicide and Anglo Sadiq telling us terrorism is normal. If they could just shut their fucking traps for 5 minutes and let Jeremy Corbyn talk about putting police on the streets and doctors in the hospitals they'd walk every election. I can guarantee you that half the people who voted Conservative didn't want to.

Deluded Corbyn’s Labour is in DENIAL, says former leadership candidate OWEN SMITH

Seems to affect all leftists including male IT feminists by the looks of things.

Ps. They still can't win the argument fyi.