Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Left wing is better than right wing

• Thread starter Deleted member 44029
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44029

Banned
-
Right wing ideologies are so cringe, they tell men to focus on themselves while encouraging violence and they don't care about you like not at all. They force morality like the cucks they actually are, only weak pussies created the right wing when you think deeply about it

On the other hand, left wing mogs hard, it's supportive unlike right, yes both parties don't give a fuck about you but left wing atleast pretends like they care about you. Atleast you can embrace your true self in the leftwing community and exploit the system as it is. While in the right wing community you get tortured if you don't act obedient

I think both parties are shit but if i was to choose, i would go with leftwing always. Right is repressing true human nature.

Well one is certainly more in favour of supplying me with autismbux and welfare than the other.

I used to be a retard too.
Then I turned 3.

I would say I am an antifemale commie. I think all of humanity should be equal and free. But foids should be violently oppressed. Foids are a resource that should be more equitably distributed

GrAYcels are dumb.

Left wing has a certain reputation :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Go out and be tranny then GRAYfag

Both suck, right wants you to slave for Chad and Stacy, left only cares for foids and trannies.

I would say I am an antifemale commie. I think all of humanity should be equal and free. But foids should be violently oppressed. Foids are a resource that should be more equitably distributed
Same here

Left-wing wants to give money to people so they can NEET more easily = :yes:
Left-wing wants to give more rights to lmaoq+++ propaganda = :no:

Left-wing wants to give money to people so they can NEET more easily = :yes:
Left-wing wants to give more rights to lmaoq+++ propaganda = :no:
You lose some things you gain something but I also hate LGBT