Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Left the house for an hour and was like a T-bone steak in front of a starving African child

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Walked down the street to a coffee shop for a vanilla latte (srs) and saw a beautiful girl there. Just my type, tall dark hair and well manicured nails. Couldn’t take it so took my drink and left.

Stopped at a small market and saw what looked like 2 jb thots, might have been twins. Dressed in pajama pants and short shirts showing off belly. As I got closer I saw they were not actually jb just rather petite, still young probably 18 or 19. Not “my type” like the girl at the coffee shop but still hot in a fuck toy kinda way. Wonder if they are Onlyfans creators? I was two people behind them in the checkout line and one of them looked at me, either because I’m Chad or she was amazed at my subhumanity, you can decide.

Last edited:
I can´t stand those yoga pants either. What a failed society.
Someone´s daughter going around like that.
If it were up to me, they wouldn´t have the authorization to leave the fucking house.
The Greeks were wise on this regard.

Also saw two subhuman curries with girls. One girl was curry and ugly. The other was white and ok looking, just had kinda dry looking hair, I would date her though.

you should ve shown her your post count and join date on .is

you should ve shown her your post count and join date on .is
She had on a giant beautiful engagement or wedding ring.

But still a good idea, she would be like “omg you’re a social media influencer?!” and proceed to suck my dick in the middle of the coffee shop.

I know exactly how you feel:feelsUnreal: :reeeeee: . Spent just over a week never leaving the house I was staying at (out of town), then, when I went out to run some errands after coming back, I could barely do anything more than stare at just about every fuckable thot I saw (about six or seven of them.) Complete suifuel to know that I'm never going to fuck them, and that just one or two weeks of confinement and isolation are enough for my mind to start acting like that:feelsbadman:.

I know exactly how you feel:feelsUnreal: :reeeeee: . Spent just over a week never leaving the house I was staying at (out of town), then, when I went out to run some errands after coming back, I could barely do anything more than stare at just about every fuckable thot I saw (about six or seven of them.) Complete suifuel to know that I'm never going to fuck them, and that just one or two weeks of confinement and isolation are enough for my mind to start acting like that:feelsbadman:.
And that’s the brutal part, that you will never have that.

That’s why I feel lucky living in a small town :feelsLSD:

Not “my type” like the girl at the coffee shop but still hot in a fuck toy kinda way.
Human fuck toys should be part of the incel welfare package.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back