Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Left the gym nearly crying again

I am an ectomorph, just like that guy. tbh if you're going to keep making excuses that just shows you don't have the motivation to go to the gym in the first place.
i go to the gym 7 days a week, my routine is impeccable.
Doesn't change frame though, and the fact that you don't know that either shows how bluepileld you are or how " jUsT eAt Bro" normie mentality has corrupted your mind.
Go measure yourself and come back to me, and you'll see that you're nowhere near badly framed.

Doesn't change frame though, and the fact that you don't know that either shows how bluepileld you are or how " jUsT eAt Bro" normie mentality has corrupted your mind.
Go measure yourself and come back to me, and you'll see that you're nowhere near badly framed.

if you weigh 70kg at 6'2, then obviously you need to gain weight. If you don't gain weight, you won't gain muscle. simple as that. calling me a 'jUsT eAt Bro' normie with a corrupted mind isn't going to help you grow, mate.

if you weigh 70kg at 6'2, then obviously you need to gain weight. If you don't gain weight, you won't gain muscle. simple as that. calling me a 'jUsT eAt Bro' normie with a corrupted mind isn't going to help you grow, mate.
Having a higher bone density AKA thicker bones means you NATURALLY weigh more..
Just like how if you're TALLER you weigh more than someone that's short.
Because BONES have weight.
JFL at retards that don't understand that there isn't just one metric for for an acceptable weight at a certain height range.
It's ALL about your bone structure, if you have a smaller bone structure you will INEVITABLY weigh MUCH less, pack on as much muscle as you want but there's a limit.
You've probably already measured the metrics that i told you to and realised you don't have a small or incel tier frame.

Not understanding fundamentals such as "Having big bone structure will make you weigh alot more than someone with small bone structure".. God damn, i didn't think it gets THIS low IQ, i only expect this on bodybuilding.com tbh

Post measurements of the metrics i requested.

If you don't gain weight, you won't gain muscle. simple as that.
If you have to maintain some kind of "diet" to get gains that pretty much means you're subhuman and won't get anything special without steroids.

I looked myself in the mirror and god my frame is so fucking tiny so fucking pathetic, all those beautiful women and i dont stand a chance with any of them i hate my body so fucking much my life is so pathetic i cant take it anymore
I know this feel man, going to the gym at Uni and seeing legit 9/10+ gigachads nearly drives me to insanity.
You can get weights for cheap and work out at home, it's much better that way.

Lol I have subhuman frame yet I managed to look normie after a few years of gymcelling. Stop looking for excuses.

Me before I started out:
View attachment 27113
Also me after gymcelling:
View attachment 27114
-How old are you in the first picture
-How old are you in the second picture
-Whats your wrist size (this will NEVER change no matter how much you gymcel)
-Whats your bone to bone shoulder breadth
-Whats your height

-How old are you in the first picture
-How old are you in the second picture
-Whats your wrist size (this will NEVER change no matter how much you gymcel)
-Whats your bone to bone shoulder breadth
-Whats your height
-19 and a half I think
-6.5 inches
-dunno but noticeably improved
-5‘11.5“

exactly, this forum is just full of lazy babies. Everyone can benefit from working out.
I workout 7 days a week, and have for the past year.
I workout despite having a beyond subhuman frame. it's nothing to do with being a "Lazy baby".

-19 and a half I think
-6.5 inches
-5‘11.5“
First of all your wrist size is in the perfectly average range.. if you're below 5ft7 i would even go as far as to say you have a big frame.

If you were only 17 in the first picture that means that your bones havent fully ossified yet, your clavicles are still setting in and willl continue to set in until you're 25.
Your "Transformation" is a mixture of your bones growing and you gaining muscle.
If you had that before body at 23/24, you wouldn't see as big of an improvement as you did
The reason you did is again... because your clavicles/bone structure in general has gotten wider (as it does for most people at that age).

Ye, I am coping with a new haircut now which hides it:feelsrope:
I'm sorry man, I'm so sorry. Same thing happened to me, same hairstyle I used to cope with too it only gets worse. much much worse.

I'm sorry man, I'm so sorry. Same thing happened to me, same hairstyle I used to cope with too it only gets worse. much much worse.
Doesnt look too bad for now. I hope it stays this way for a decade at least. Otherwise I am gonna get a hair transplant or smth.
First of all your wrist size is in the perfectly average range.. if you're below 5ft7 i would even go as far as to say you have a big frame.

If you were only 17 in the first picture that means that your bones havent fully ossified yet, your clavicles are still setting in and willl continue to set in until you're 25.
Your "Transformation" is a mixture of your bones growing and you gaining muscle.
If you had that before body at 23/24, you wouldn't see as big of an improvement as you did
The reason you did is again... because your clavicles/bone structure in general has gotten wider (as it does for most people at that age).
Okay. How old are you if I may ask?

-19 and a half I think
-6.5 inches
-5‘11.5“
Also you're 5ft11.5 and given your frame and from what you can see from that picture your face.. The fuck you doing here.
You scream LARP tbh
Doesnt look too bad for now. I hope it stays this way for a decade at least. Otherwise I am gonna get a hair transplant or smth.

Okay. How old are you if I may ask?
My clavicles have set in, and so have my bones in general.
Also given your picture + height + frame... you look like a chadlite/upper tier chadlite. Not much can go wrong in that black part you blurred out, unless you have acid on that part of your face.
Why are you LARPing here?

Also you're 5ft11.5 and given your frame and from what you can see from that picture your face.. The fuck you doing here.
You scream LARP tbh

My clavicles have set in, and so have my bones in general.
Also given your picture + height + frame... you look like a chadlite/upper tier chadlite. Not much can go wrong in that black part you blurred out, unless you have acid on that part of your face.
Why are you LARPing here?
Remember that eye area can make or break a face. I have a subhuman one. Puts me down to 4/10. Srsly. I‘d have better things to do as a Chadlite than rotting on here

Remember that eye area can make or break a face. I have a subhuman one. Puts me down to 4/10. Srsly. I‘d have better things to do as a Chadlite than rotting on here
Considering the rest of your bone structure of your face, i doubt you have bad eye area.
Unless you have steve buscemi eyes, you're still chadlite.
Doubt you have those eyes.

Considering the rest of your bone structure of your face, i doubt you have bad eye area.
Unless you have steve buscemi eyes, you're still chadlite.
Doubt you have those eyes.
I can pm you, if you want to. A classmate literally said that I‘d look handsome without my eyes. Maybe not deathtier but definitely below avarage.

this is why gymceling is terrible for a truecel

I can pm you, if you want to. A classmate literally said that I‘d look handsome without my eyes. Maybe not deathtier but definitely below avarage.
Yeah PM me, From what i can see you're upper tier chadlite.
Your eyes could bring you down to upper tier normie at worst... even if you have steve buscemi eyes.
I'd have to see the full picture though.
this is why gymceling is terrible for a truecel
I have the worst frame on this whole site and even i gymcel, it's worth it even for truecels.
Don't expect to get women out of it though, do it to improve your self esteem/wellbeing

I looked myself in the mirror and god my frame is so fucking tiny so fucking pathetic, all those beautiful women and i dont stand a chance with any of them i hate my body so fucking much my life is so pathetic i cant take it anymore

I was doing the same when I used to go to the gym. I was on the verge of tears/suicide the last few times I went. That's why I stopped going to the gym. I recommend you do the same. Stop going.

Exercise at home with body weight and/or dumbells and a bench. Avoid mirrors and all the beautiful people who love gyms.

I would also strongly recommend you consider Guichet or paley for LL. I think you're 5'4"? If so, you could get to 5'7" which is my height. It sucks but it's tolerable. Even if you have to save up for 3-5 years to pay for it, it's worth it.

I tried gymcelling for almost a year and gained minimal results despite eating like crazy and working out regularly.

I gave up and started moneycelling because at least then I'd actually get rewarded for my time/effort.

I tried gymcelling for almost a year and gained minimal results despite eating like crazy and working out regularly.

I gave up and started moneycelling because at least then I'd actually get rewarded for my time/effort.
What was your program?

I workout despite having a beyond subhuman frame. it's nothing to do with being a "Lazy baby".
Any progress? I started intermittent fasting + gym almost everyday, for 30mins

Why lift when you're a manlet?

Fuck the gym. Nothing puts me in a shittier mood than witnessing promiscuous whores in short shorts and yoga pants, pretending to work out as they show off for the chads.

Relax, those women do not even know about your existence. The only ones who care are the men who want to make fun of you to appear stronger and better than you on the sexual market of the gym.

Make an asset of this invisibility, i did, just did whatever and kept saying to myself "i am an ant to them, they do not consider me".
It worked for me.
legit, use your invisibility, get naked and fuck hos, they don't know you exist they can't see you.

Any progress? I started intermittent fasting + gym almost everyday, for 30mins
Yes quite alot of progress, i've gained 6-8lbs of muscle since i started
Only on my upper body

What was your program?
At first my parents paid for a personal trainer then I moved on to 5x5 but hit a plateau so I then tried including more workouts + 4x8 or 3x12. I could have failed because I was burning too many calories at work. I had a manual labor job at the time.

So I was eating 5+ meals a day spending time and money trying to get swole but after thinking about the cost/benefit I decided to stop.

At first my parents paid for a personal trainer then I moved on to 5x5 but hit a plateau so I then tried including more workouts + 4x8 or 3x12. I could have failed because I was burning too many calories at work. I had a manual labor job at the time.

So I was eating 5+ meals a day spending time and money trying to get swole but after thinking about the cost/benefit I decided to stop.
how much could u bench?

how much could u bench?
I was (and still am) weak af. I have plenty of energy but my physical strength is garbage. So about 135lbs or less for a 1 rep max was my limit and when I started I could only lift about 65lbs. After noob gains I was stuck with the same weights for months.

My physique barely changed and the only thing I noticed from working out was the increased muscle definition in my back.

this is why i don't go to the gym.. too many people stare at my abnormal looking face.

i recommend getting some kettlebells+pullupbar+boxing bag... it'll help your confidence and if anyone ever fuck with you it's pretty easy to break jaws with the right training..

my condolences, but take the 2D pill already

Don't you think that might be too much?

3 days for cardio, 3 days for weights. Unless you are underweight already, that's what you should probably be doing each week.

If you are underweight you could probably bump the weightlifting up to 4 days a week, but anything more than that is iffy. Your muscles usually need a day to rest and rebuild after weightlifting.

Don't you think that might be too much?

3 days for cardio, 3 days for weights. Unless you are underweight already, that's what you should probably be doing each week.

If you are underweight you could probably bump the weightlifting up to 4 days a week, but anything more than that is iffy. Your muscles usually need a day to rest and rebuild after weightlifting.
Nah 7 days a week for the split i'm using is perfectly fine tbh.

The most effective split imo is usually a push/pull/legs and repeat split.. mines is similiar to that but spread over 7 days as opposed to 6 as in push/pull/legs/push/pull/legs

Stop trying gymaxxing it only makes your feel more miserable, just accept your fate and give up, there is no point of even trying when you are born to die alone, honestly you best option for you is suicide :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
exactly, this forum is just full of lazy babies. Everyone can benefit from working out.
What a fucking bluepilled faggot, leave this forum already you cuck

Last edited:
transformation+chestbrah.jpg

BIrJ9rx.jpg

iJpcxtR.png

5-21.jpg

You need to get on STEROIDS.

are steroids a good idea?

I know this feel man, going to the gym at Uni and seeing legit 9/10+ gigachads nearly drives me to insanity.
You can get weights for cheap and work out at home, it's much better that way.

Before going to Uni i used to workout at home and it sucked. Not only did i have to worry about my parents barging in and ruining my workout, there is not enough air circulation in my room to keep me cool while working out, so i get tired a lot faster and sweat more. Theres also not enough room to move around and do different types of sets. Gyms are far more comfy and they encourage you to workout longer and harder. Plus theres always a lot of stacies walking around with yoga pants that you can stare at ;)

I think there is no point in gymceling if you know it´s over. It´s not even healthy to gain muscle, the less you weight the more you live, the less mass you have the less chances of getting cancer, less strain on the heart. Just walk 30 minutes every day to remain healthy if you want and that´s it. Working out at home gets boring because you have no external motivation to do it and you will probably stop sooner or later

you could try going less often, 7 days a week is too often for ectomorphs ( im one too).Go less and rest completely on rest days

Before going to Uni i used to workout at home and it sucked. Not only did i have to worry about my parents barging in and ruining my workout, there is not enough air circulation in my room to keep me cool while working out, so i get tired a lot faster and sweat more. Theres also not enough room to move around and do different types of sets. Gyms are far more comfy and they encourage you to workout longer and harder. Plus theres always a lot of stacies walking around with yoga pants that you can stare at ;)
Make sure to let us know when you inevitably get caught looking and get arrested for rape.
Make sure to let us know when you inevitably get caught looking and get arrested for rape.
I think there is no point in gymceling if you know it´s over. It´s not even healthy to gain muscle, the less you weight the more you live, the less mass you have the less chances of getting cancer, less strain on the heart. Just walk 30 minutes every day to remain healthy if you want and that´s it. Working out at home gets boring because you have no external motivation to do it and you will probably stop sooner or later

Low IQ post. Unless you are a lamdwhale yourself, walking 30 minutes a day won't help you at all. Of you are gonna insist on walking you need to go several miles daily to get any health benefits.