Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Left for a bit

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I left for like idk a week or so to detox. Idk what it is but I can feel my heart beating. like If I go to sleep I can hear my heart beating extremely fast so I turn around and sleep at an angle so I dont hear my heart. On top of that I do feel like im getting heart rips. Like theres this aching pain on the left side of my chest and then it feels like there's tearing. I really haven't told my parents cause they'll freak out but ill see if I can see a Doctor to handle this (very very expensive in USA). Also had my birthday couple days ago, it was pretty sad. I bought myself a cake and cut it but ig it tasted good. How's your weeks been guys, I think taking a break did nothing for me but I really am kinda worried about my health. Hope everyone is doing okay fr.

It could be nothing, it could be something. You should go to the doctor and do a simple EKG test, any heart irregularity should show up.

Lately when I lie down I have this weird click in my chest, I dont know does it comes from the heart or lungs.

I'm sorry you have cancer