Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Leaving the forum. The looks theory is bullshit

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
I've fully taken the NTpill by now, I must oofy doofy max to make up for my lanklet height and have a chance to compete against high T chadlets. I need more NT photos to feel confident with my 100+ tinder matches, otherwise they will make fun of my non NT face and autistic texting game and as they larp and fap to my pictures to try to convince me into betabuxxin them.
Such is the fate for high inhib, non oofy doofy chadcels like me.

I'm joining looksmax since this forum has become too bluepilled and lookspilled, we spergcels are the niggers of the world.
I can't be bothered reading your deluded posts anymore about how us chadcels don't deserve to be here with you larpers.
I gave this forum and its mogger userbase a chance to redeem itself but I've been let down yet again by you faggots.

I have nightmares with every single one of your dark triad avis bullying me to suicide, u are not any different from normies when gaslighting and banning us Chadcels from the only place we thought would accept us.
Anyone who denies the NTpill needs to be exposed, mogged and be fed to rabid nigger bulls on the street.

I'm out motherfuckers, I can't keep coping with your persecution anymore.

You will do great

Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about?

You will do great
You don't understand our struggle.
You're a friend having favelacel thug.

I can't believe I considered u a fellow incel at some point , I'm unfollowing and ignoring your NT arse as of now

JFL if this is serious; getting a silly, goofy personality and pretty much jestermaxxing will not, in fact, help you as a subhuman... :feelshaha:

You'll still be perceived with the failo of being short and ugly, with the horn effect influencing how foids perceive your every move compared to Chads; couple that with your non-NTness making you even more awkward and less likely to be take seriously, and the "oofy-doofy" and the delusion surrounding it will never help you. :feelsjuice:

You don't understand our struggle.
You're a friend having favelacel thug.

I can't believe I considered u a fellow incel at some point , I'm unfollowing and ignoring your NT arse as of now
I've never hidden I was NT

See you tomorrow

I've fully taken the NTpill by now, I must oofy doofy max to make up for my lanklet height and have a chance to compete against high T chadlets. I need more NT photos to feel confident with my 100+ tinder matches, otherwise they will make fun of my non NT face and autistic texting game and as they larp and fap to my pictures to try to convince me into betabuxxin them.

I'm joining looksmax since this forum has become too bluepilled and lookspilled, we spergcels are the niggers of the world.
I can't be bothered reading your deluded posts anymore about how us chadcels don't deserve to be here with you larpers.
I gave this forum and its mogger userbase a chance to redeem itself but I've been let down yet again by you faggots.

I have nightmares with every single one of your dark triad avis bullying me to suicide, u are not any different from normies when gaslighting and banning us Chadcels from the only place we thought would accept us.
Anyone who denies the NTpill needs to be exposed, mogged and be fed to rabid nigger bulls on the street.

View attachment 668736

View attachment 668735
Chosenwang

begon THOT

JFL if this is serious; getting a silly, goofy personality and pretty much jestermaxxing will not, in fact, help you as a subhuman... :feelshaha:

You'll still be perceived with the failo of being short and ugly, with the horn effect influencing how foids perceive your every move compared to Chads; couple that with your non-NTness making you even more awkward and less likely to be take seriously, and the "oofy-doofy" and the delusion surrounding it will never help you. :feelsjuice:
Shut up, shut up, shut up
I'm 6'5 I larped about being a chadlet before so you faggots could accept me but I realized how bluepilled and normie you all really are.
You fucking midgets get a truecel pass and we can't criticize you without getting shitted on, manlets truly are the jews of the incels.

We need to purge your kind if we are to save this ever decaying shithole of a forum

I have also migrated to looksmax. My interest in this forum has decreased and I feel more accepted over there.

Last edited:
I'm 6'5 I larped about being a chadlet before so you faggots could accept me but I realized how bluepilled and normie you all really are.
You fucking midgets get a truecel pass and we can't criticize you without getting shitted on, manlets truly are the jews of the incels.

We need to purge your kind if we are to save this ever decaying shithole of a forum
Not even on an incel forum am I spared. Irl and online. Fuck my midget life. I wish I had at least some bones so I could be respected but fuck. It never began for me. It's always I must die .

Maybe it's truly the answer my brother

Not even on an incel forum am I spared. Irl and online. Fuck my midget life. I wish I had at least some bones so I could be respected but fuck. It never began for me. It's always I must die .

Maybe it's truly the answer my brother
Stop larping fakecel cuck, it's too late for that now.
Your mogging must be put to an end, we lanklets don't have to keep roping because of your midget privilege.

La

The manlet question needs to be resolved asap before more tallcels go commit sui

Stop larping fakecel cuck, it's too late for that now.
Your mogging must be put to an end, we lanklets don't have to keep roping because of your midget privilege.

View attachment 668749

The manlet question needs to be resolved asap before more tallcels go commit sui
Tbf tallcels would benefit from alot. I can't even because no matter what I do it all leads to "Napoleon complex" at least you have a canvas to paint on. I don't even have the canvas

edit: I read it wrong my apologies

I can't tell whether you're having a mental breakdown or are on intoxicating substances. :feelskek:

Fucking based every midget faggot on this forum gets a truecel pass despite half of them being bluepilled normies. If you're tall you surely can't have any problems :feelstastyman:

Yes please leave, your existence is not the rule, appearance is everything

Behaviors are visible, so nt and looks go hand in hand to a certain degree no? Maybe it's a range and those are some of the factors of what compose the incel spectrum

>tallfag
> unironically believes in oofy doofy
> doesn’t even know much about looks theory or the blackpill

Good riddance
I mog you bitch, I'm the best graycel on this forum, I mog you

edit: I read it wrong my apologies
Too late graybro, I'm putting you on ignore for being so toxic

Whatever helps you cope bro

Behaviors are visible, so nt and looks go hand in hand to a certain degree no? Maybe it's a range and those are some of the factors of what compose the incel spectrum
I am trucel on said spectrum

I mog you bitch, I'm the best graycel on this forum, I mog you

View attachment 668756

Too late graybro, I'm putting you on ignore for being so toxic
Kid behaviour what can I say. We have a thread like yours every single day about greycels who found themselves, openly insulting everyone here, admitting of being fakcels and then leaving after they have had their little fun. It was totally reasonable for me to post that yet I edited it 1 minute later and admitted I was wrong…

Last edited:
Kid behaviour what can I say. We have a thread like yours every single day about greycels who
I think ill stick around so I can keep making them waiting for you to come barking dog
With that said I'm ignoring you again, goodbye, forever

I think ill stick around so I can keep making them waiting for you to come barking dog
With that said I'm ignoring you again, goodbye, forever
Couldn’t give less fucks also you were supposed to leave weren’t you? :smonk:

direct result of @Komesarj not policing anymore. (all though he would have banned me another 3 times already by now)

Lookism is a scientific fact

See you tomorrow

why are you not banned still,do it yourself and bugger off

What a bluepilled faggot OP is.

Why the fuck does anyone bother joining this forum when they aren’t even fully blackpilled?

Looks and NT matters

View attachment 668736

View attachment 668735
Dont let the door hit ur ass on the way out

Honestly based tallcels are oppressed af. How come average height JBW normies are accepted on this forum yet deathnic subhuman framecel non-NT tallcels like me have to hide our height in fear of being lynched by the manlet mob? Height is definitely important but being built is too and loads of gymcels exist.

Also the reality is that all these stories of tall subhumans getting foids are due to their JBW and NT rather than height. Or frame. If you don’t have something to back up your height you’re just a lanky subhuman creep.

Honestly based tallcels are oppressed af. How come average height JBW normies are accepted on this forum yet deathnic subhuman framecel non-NT tallcels like me have to hide our height in fear of being lynched by the manlet mob? Height is definitely important but being built is too and loads of gymcels exist.

Also the reality is that all these stories of tall subhumans getting foids are due to their JBW and NT rather than height. Or frame. If you don’t have something to back up your height you’re just a lanky subhuman creep.
Because all 6' and above "Incels" on here have had a girl show interest in them at some point in your life. @Saint Cho @Oroborus @Lonely
If you're 6' some whore will always love you no matter how shitty of a bitch ass mf you are lookswise