Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Leaving the forum , I’m finding joy in life

you will never find happiness in life if you deny your true nature. not participiating on this website or any other forum doesnt make you any less incel. sure if you want to cope with delusions then go ahead be my guest.

This place is like 4chan
There could be a thread about leather belts and you would still find something to argue about :dafuckfeels:

“Once again, success has more to do with our ability to be bold enough to be proactive, to think and act differently, and to step up to the plate than is does with outside attributes.

This is great news. It means we have one fewer reason to blame success on luck. Because confidence — barring real psychological and medical disorders — is something we can still grow once we're adults.”

Did you even read the whole article?
Lmao
That's bullshit copium fluff written by the author so short men reading it don't get too pissed at facing systemic discrimination based on height. It has 0 evidence attached to it. It's literally just an opinion.

How the fuck did you get on this forum ITranny? @Fat Link

Last edited:
one of the major reasons why i joined this website is that i am tired of pretending to be someone else and instead embrace it

If I have said something bluepilled, tell me where it is I said it. Else, why am I a fakecel?
You said looks matter less, Are you implying PerSoNaLitY?

That's bullshit copium fluff written by the author so short men reading it don't get too pissed at facing systemic discrimination based on height. It has 0 evidence attached to it. It's literally just an opinion.

How the fuck did you get on this forum ITranny? @Fat Link
While averages may be skewed towards tall people, it does not mean that short people will always fail. A 5’ person earn 12k less than a 6’ person, but that is still a lot more than someone who doesn’t try at all. All I’m saying is that we need to stop abandoning doing stuff just because other people will be better at it, even if it is beyond their control. A 100 iq person will be inferior to a 135 iq person, even though it is out of their control, but people with 100 iq still do succeed

You said looks matter less, Are you implying PerSoNaLitY?
In relationships, I never said that looks don’t matter. Looks matter less in other aspects of life

While averages may be skewed towards tall people, it does not mean that short people will always fail. A 5’ person earn 12k less than a 6’ person, but that is still a lot more than someone who doesn’t try at all. All I’m saying is that we need to stop abandoning doing stuff just because other people will be better at it, even if it is beyond their control. A 100 iq person will be inferior to a 135 iq person, even though it is out of their control, but people with 100 iq still do succeed
Fucking lol at participating in a rigged society and just accepting the fact that it's rigged. Turbo cucked, no other marginalized group does that. They fight against their perceived injustice or refuse to participate in said system and drain it for all it's worth

FBI deradicalization agents working overtime

Fucking lol at participating in a rigged society and just accepting the fact that it's rigged. Turbo cucked, no other marginalized group does that. They fight against their perceived injustice or refuse to participate in said system and drain it for all it's worth

FBI deradicalization agents working overtime
If participating gives me far more benefits, money and rewards, I’d be a fool not to. This is the way life is, and the sooner you accept it, the better it will be for you. Maybe society will have a big change in the future, but I would not count on that happening

bro ur gonna miss the incel awards 2022

Good luck. I have pretty much everything on the plate that normgroids have suggested for me to do, yet nothing has happened, and I'm still not satisfied with my life due to the fact that I have never had a girl like me due to my appearance. No matter what I do or who I'm with, it eats at me every single day. Especially if the new things in your life are a static routine or start to become a routine, you'll just find yourself back here because you will eventually get used to whatever you're doing and place your mindset elsewhere.

No, "therapy" is not a solution. In my case, getting therapy would be me being blatantly gaslighted, because all my thoughts and my mindset are based on what I regularly see and go through in real life on a daily basis.

My current lived experience has shown me that I am outcasted from the hivemind that is society. I have Aspergers and am black living in the UK, but I have never considered my race to be a hindrance (in regard to relationships). I have an average face and am above average in height. My issues solely stem from my brain and my extra chromosome. I have matured at a significantly slower rate than my peers and have experienced things which have shown me that those around me simply tolerate me; the weird one who is academically gifted and studious.

I am 21 years of age and found out about the blackpill when I was around 19 years old. Prior to that, I was living life without any influence or bias of blackpill knowledge. I can almost confidently say that I will most likely never ascend. HOWEVER, even if I was to ascend, I wouldn't be able to even stay in a relationship as I am unable to form genuine feelings for people, much less love. I can lust after a woman, sure, but to actually love her is completely alien to me - all to do with my affliction. I have to force myself to engage socially with people and it all is just so exhausting. I envy NTs who have the innate ability to connect with their peers. I have been a loner my entire life, even when I had a few spergy friends during my formative years. I am simply too particular, too hard-headed and too distant for a woman to love. I don't even blame them.
leave

Good for you, wish you the best

Why are people leaving so often lmao, one thread from @BlkPillPres makes my entire day, I hold this opportunity close to my heart and I can't actually live without that level of knowledge, it's actually god sent in a good way. Everything he says is true. Everything.

Ice cube bye felicia