Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Leaving the forum , I’m finding joy in life

Ü

übertard

Banned
-
100% - Permaban user desires to leave.
I’ve been leaving the house more, surrounding myself in nature, working hard on my education, and not worrying about friendships or girls. Life is good lads- I urge you all to find something you are passionate about, and take no notice of what normies think of you. I hope you all can get out of this dark hole- wallowing in misery and hate is letting society get its way with us. Despite how some people might act, there is still some good left in the world. Goodbye .is :D

@Fat Link pls delete my account

I’ve been leaving the house more, surrounding myself in nature, working hard on my education, and not worrying about friendships or girls. Life is good lads- I urge you all to find something you are passionate about, and take no notice of what normies think of you. I hope you all can get out of this dark hole- wallowing in misery and hate is letting society get its way with us. Despite how some people might act, there is still some good left in the world. Goodbye .is :D

Bro, great move. I wish you good luck in finding true happiness

Wishing you the best in the future.

ok MSTOW. don't come back when soy euphoria wears off, faggot.

You can delete your own account you know/

Why is everyone leaving suddenly?
Nothing recent, I think this fourm has always had a low life expectancy. Reading about the blackpill non-stop makes people leave otherwise they might actually go ee-ah.

Do you feel this way, too? I agree, but don't think it is a good reason enough to leave if you actually want to be in a relationship.
Honestly, I want to think that way. I think that too much time here can be psychologically demotivating, so it may be good for people to take a break, and try to be happy with what they have. Maybe it will give them the confidence they need to try to get in a relationship, however unlikely that may be

Youll be back

Honestly, I want to think that way. I think that too much time here can be psychologically demotivating, so it may be good for people to take a break, and try to be happy with what they have. Maybe it will give them the confidence they need to try to get in a relationship, however unlikely that may be
Bluepill isnt it, ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS!

Bluepill isnt it, ITS ALL ABOUT LOOKS!
Maybe it is, but once in a while I do see people who look like trucels in a relationship. Maybe this person will get lucky.

Enjoy your gf bro

You can delete your own account you know/
Sorry, I didn’t know that.

Nothing recent, I think this fourm has always had a low life expectancy. Reading about the blackpill non-stop makes people leave otherwise they might actually go ee-ah.
Blackpill material never made my mental state bad, I just need to stop using it as a cope to be comfortable with the failures that are entirely my fault.

Sorry, I didn’t know that.

Blackpill material never made my mental state bad, I just need to stop using it as a cope to be comfortable with the failures that are entirely my fault.
That is a good mindset. Too many people blame their looks for things that are completely in their control.

Are we giving in to the bluepill?

Of course they aren't everything. But life is shit anyway.
You kinda give off an IT-infiltrator vibe.
Life is crap, and this forum isn’t helping too much in that department. Maybe a break will benefit them.

Why do people tell me I’m an infiltrator? ):

See you tomorrow

Tell that the 5'7 tall balding indian
If the 5’7 balding Indian says he cannot work out at home because of his looks, I will gladly tell him that. If he says he cannot get a relationship because of his looks, I won’t.

Inkler happiness is a thing actually. I'm glad you've found a way to enjoy life.

Take it easy, buddy boyo.

I've been thinking more recently about the incel label, as well as truecels. Truecels will never have this light-bulb moment of euphoria, of deciding to quit pursuing women and instead focus on themselves in the hopes of eventually ascending. I guess this is just further proof that most here are not truecels and may have a chance in the future - it unironically just hasn't happened yet for them.
I concur with your explanation. A lot of people here could actually succeed in life if they focused on themselves, which is all the more sad for those who cannot.

That is a good mindset. Too many people blame their looks for things that are completely in their control.

Based and whitepilled. IT won't come near this. See you in 2 weeks.

Just fucking log out nigga you don't have to announce to everyone you are leaving.
See you tomorrow.

Were talking like looks dont matter
Correction- I do believe looks matter when looking for a relationship. Looks do matter a bit for other things too, but not nearly as much as some people here make it out to be

Correction- I do believe looks matter when looking for a relationship. Looks do matter a bit for other things too, but not nearly as much as some people here make it out to be
Walk a day in my shoes Beavis and you will see

Stupid Graycel

With that being said, do you consider yourself to be a truecel in the literal sense? This is our first interaction, so I do not know anything about your situation.
If I am being honest, I truly do not know. I’m still young, so maybe things will change? I’ll keep hoping, but I would not bet money on it happening. I’ve accepted that much. What about you?

If you have a counter argument to what I said, I would love to hear it.
If you have a foid for my schlong i would love to bang it, Your bluepilled, Go get her for me gray

you can run but you can't hide, blackpill always comes back to collect

If you have a counter argument to what I said, I would love to hear it.
Over 50% of Fortune 500 CEOs are 6 feet+ despite only 15% of the population being so.
This is blackpill 101 shit and tards still think that looks only matter in dating

If you have a foid for my schlong i would love to bang it, Your bluepilled, Go get her for me gray
If you do not have an argument for me, and do not like my version of black pill philosophy, please feel free to block/ignore me.

If you do not have an argument for me, and do not like my version of black pill philosophy, please feel free to block/ignore me.
Are you a glowie trying to convert blackpillers into bluepillers?

Over 50% of Fortune 500 CEOs are 6 feet+ despite only 15% of the population being so.
This is blackpill 101 shit and tards still think that looks only matter in dating
Over 99.999% of people are not Fortune 500 CEOs, so I fail to see how this is relevant to the average person

fakecel REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FAKECEL BLUEPILLER

"Statistics show that an extra inch of height translates to an average of $1,000 more annual income — the 6-foot man makes five grand more than his 5-7 colleague."
“Once again, success has more to do with our ability to be bold enough to be proactive, to think and act differently, and to step up to the plate than is does with outside attributes.

This is great news. It means we have one fewer reason to blame success on luck. Because confidence — barring real psychological and medical disorders — is something we can still grow once we're adults.”

Did you even read the whole article?
Lmao

Farewell. Hope you find success in life and become happier.