Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leaving the country

K

Kashayam

Recruit
★★
Guys I'm seriously thinking of leaving india. Despite having tons of problem things in India that I strongly valued was marriage, family values, unity, motherhood, Chastity of womenetc.
Now it's getting disintegrated by left liberals, western media influence,feminism and globalization. Turning to this country into a total shithole.

Suggest me a peaceful country I migrate to.
Some options of noncucked I have in mind is Denmark, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Myanmar etc

What are your opinion on these countries? Do you have any other suggestion?

Uzbekistan and Myanmar? Seriously? Lol

Nowhere is good for an Indian outside of India tbh. I would say the US just the for copes but it’s probably too expensive or you might not be able to come here

Nowhere is good for an Indian outside of India tbh. I would say the US just the for copes but it’s probably too expensive or you might not be able to come here
I'm looking for places where majority of people havent turned hedonistic.

I heard indian dudes can slay in poland, but if you're looking for somewhere that's "non degenerate", that ship might have already sailed

Move to Monaco

central america, people is poor as fuck and traditional at the moment.

People live by traditional values there?
Ah, I didn't properly read your second sentence. Monaco seems pretty degenerate if you're looking for a traditional place. How's Bangladesh? I heard it's close to India. The West is all the same in terms of rejecting traditional values

How about islam maxing and going to saudi Arabia?
Ah, I didn't properly read your second sentence. Monaco seems pretty degenerate if you're looking for a traditional place. How's Bangladesh? I heard it's close to India. The West is all the same in terms of rejecting traditional values
Bangladesh high population density

Stay in India bro

Stay in India bro
India is becoming fascist women worshipping shithole. Really over currycels. The retard fascist Hindus keep oppressing the based albeit low IQ Muslims. Also lots of pollution, too much bureaucracy in government, and insane education focus. Worse the education focus is just memorize bullshit, no critical thinking

India is becoming fascist women worshipping shithole. Really over currycels. The retard fascist Hindus keep oppressing the based albeit low IQ Muslims. Also lots of pollution, too much bureaucracy in government, and insane education focus. Worse the education focus is just memorize bullshit, no critical thinking
Ok Saudi Arabia is a good choice then

Why not Nepal? Seems like a good first try for you. Nepal is not a hedonistic shithole and its probably got some stuff you like and its not expensive like the west

Denmark? The Danes are notoriously quite racist. As an Indian it’s probably not your best option. Then again white European foids love ethnic cock so you might slay.

Islammaxxingn Saudi Arabia might seem like a good option but the Arabs look down on South Asians so you’d probably be a second class citizen there.

If I were you I’d buddhistmaxx and go to Bhutan or something.

Last edited:
Haha..Angelo Merkel is on the mission of ethnic cleansing of germans. Isn't she? . I have heard that Germany will soon become a an arab nation by 2022. Good bye Germany.
indeed

Malasya or Singapore, have you thought about these countries?

Immigration, even with a first world passport is difficult these days, let alone a curry one

Based tbh just arrangemarriagemaxx theory

Suggest me a peaceful country I migrate to
Anywhere except this planet, because this entire planet is one massive rathole.

Nepal is a good suggestion as mentioned above